No one forgets their first love (TProp/TAce/T3 log)...

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Great news boys. Cycle has begun. Will post details in a few. Have to get some work done first.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Alright boys. Here it is, the semi-full begining of cycle write up.

Current Stats as of Day 1:
Height: ~6 ft.
Weight: 186.6 lbs in the nude (ohhh yea).
BF%: 12 last I checked, might be more as diet has been poor up until 2 weeks ago.

Here are some before pics...

Also, today was my first pinning experience (besides IGF-1 LR3). It went pretty smoothly. Drawing is a pain in the ass cause with 25g it's pretty slow. I hit left delt with Tren Ace & right glute with Test Prop. Tren Ace was a breeze. It just left delt kind of sore. Test Prop was a little more difficult. It was pretty hard to pin right glute, then once pinned, the muscle was tense & the oil didn't want to go, but once relaxed, it was smooth. It didn't hurt half as much as I thought it would've from all I've read about Prop. Besides that, everything else was breezy. T3 w/ an oral syringe at 25mcg. Cab at .25 mcg. Letro at .25mg. Prop was 125mg & Tren Ace was 45mg. I can't wait to start feeling the effects. How long does it normally take short esters? I'm also starting 5% spiro every day before bed & AI Cycle support today. Besides that, everything is smooth. Tomorrow is my cardio session. I figure 35mins 3x week would do for cardio. I also rock climb about once a week so that should help too. I guess that sums it up? Oh the pics... If you guys have any questions or comments..shoot. I will also be posting, probably sometime this weekend, a detailed Synovex H-Test Prop homebrewing recipe with pics. Oh yea, I'm really paranoid of hitting ventros with a 1 1/2 in pin, so I'm cutting that out of my pinning routine.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/uploaded/17175_1157604523.jpg
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/uploaded/17175_1157604584.jpg
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/uploaded/17175_1157604664.jpg
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/uploaded/17175_1157604722.jpg
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/uploaded/17175_1157604755.jpg

P.S. I'm hopefully finishing my tattoo this Friday.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Quick update before class. My glute & delt are sore. There is no redness whatsoever, but it's sore. My ass feels kind of like a girl punched it last night before bed & my shoulder feels like it has a bruise. That's about it. No fever or anything, although I do feel warmer (probably just the T3). In other words, everything is great.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Quick update before class. My glute & delt are sore. There is no redness whatsoever, but it's sore. My ass feels kind of like a girl punched it last night before bed & my shoulder feels like it has a bruise. That's about it. No fever or anything, although I do feel warmer (probably just the T3). In other words, everything is great.
Ill be following ur log bro and i have a log going as well with the same goodies. Tren , prop, t3! Ill follow ur log bro , what are your specific goals for this cycle? Id like to gain some weight and get ripped but im not to sure how i wanna eat yet. LOL Right now im just keeping it clean!

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Ill be following ur log bro and i have a log going as well with the same goodies. Tren , prop, t3! Ill follow ur log bro , what are your specific goals for this cycle? Id like to gain some weight and get ripped but im not to sure how i wanna eat yet. LOL Right now im just keeping it clean!
Honestly man, I want to put on around 10lbs or so while leaning up pretty nicely. I figure in order to do this, I need to take in somewhere around 3500-4000kcal/day with protein being my main source. So far I've been keeping it clean. I plan on having 2 cheat meals/week (on Thursdays & Saturdays for football ;) ). What is your diet looking like? Actually, what's the link to your log? Did you homebrew your Test & Tren?

WOW! I had an amazing feeling of well-being today. I don't know if it's all in my head or if the ester is kicking in already, but I have been nonstop today. I pretty much walked about 2 miles today on campus, half of which was in the rain & up & down hills. Today was my longest & most tiring school day, followed by a 3 hour hospital shift, followed by an hour of raquetball, followed by a visit to Lowes to buy 8 50lb sand bags & some tarp to turn my balcony into a beach.

Pretty much, the only question I have is my glute & delt are sore. Sore like I just worked them out. This is fine right? There is no redness whatsoever on my delt. Honestly you can barely even see where I pinned. On my glute I have a bruise, but that's my fault from pinning because I tensed up & had a hard time getting the oil in. There isn't a knot in either that I can feel, but there is kind of a sweet pain in both. I know I'm probably just being overprecautious, but hell, better safe than sorry.

Today there's just 1 pin, Tren in right delt!

When will I start noticing the effects?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My test n tren is from fairytail land so no i didnt homebrew it. :lol: I dont have the patience!

My diet so far has been pretty low carb but i plan on upping my carbs a bit. All i know is im on day 3 so far pinning test prop everyday and tren EOD and im hungry as all hell. I do notice a feeling of more well being but nothing crazy yet. Strength hasnt kicked in yet really and the pumps have alittle. Im figuding by day 6 or 7 is when it will really start coming. I plan on adding in 50mgs of winnie the pooh ( :lol: ) the last 6 weeks of my cycle or so.

My right glut feels like ive been hit by a baseball bat and its majorly sore today but i also went crazy with the needle, my delt on the other hand is kinda sore and my quad is fine. I understand how you feel bro! lol

One thing ive noticed is that nothing gets stored as fat! I mean ive been eating clean but ill have one cheat meal every other couple of days to keep me sane cuz im so hungry. Also my log is in the log section but ill post a link after i post this thread.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bro, 100mcgs of T3? You're crazy!
Hahaha ive lowered it now to 75mcgs. Bro i was up at around 125mcgs but since everyone "claims" tren will not let you put on fat and is a great cutter im going to lower it to 50-75mcgs most likely maybe even lower and when i add in winnie ill lower it even more.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Quick Update: Morning wood this morning was incredible. Much fuller & harder than usual & I'm not quite sure why? Anyways, I'm still sore at all my pin sites. Is this normal? I kind of feel like I've gotten more sore actually, specially my glute. Too bad when I first pinned the Test Prop I thought, "Damn, this doesn't hurt man. These guys at aminds that ***** about the pain must be pretty soft." Days later, I feel the pain I've heard so much about.

Other thing. I hear when you pin Tren people cough. I've pinned twice & haven't coughed once. Is that ok? Does that mean I'm just reacting differently than everyone else or does that mean my homebrew was retarded?

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Oh yea, & today is my first day lifting while on. We'll see how that goes. God my glute is so tender right now.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know exactly what ur saying. Only problem i had while pinning tren AND test was i got lightheaded and started to sweat but that happened once and i beleive it was because i held my breath.

My glut is STILL sore my shoulder hurts but my quad is doin ok today.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Tren is speculated to give people the coughing fits if you nick a vein and inject. I've only had it once.. but it was a violent fit. It is quite rare and you shouldn't expect it.

Prop is delayed soreness... in fact, I've never been sore immediately off of any compound.. it's always 1-2 days later and can last up to a week. Some precautions may help, but in the end it is the actual compound in depot that will give you the soreness that you hear about.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Tren is speculated to give people the coughing fits if you nick a vein and inject. I've only had it once.. but it was a violent fit. It is quite rare and you shouldn't expect it.

Prop is delayed soreness... in fact, I've never been sore immediately off of any compound.. it's always 1-2 days later and can last up to a week. Some precautions may help, but in the end it is the actual compound in depot that will give you the soreness that you hear about.
Will it ever get any better? lol. I'm sitting down like an old man here, nice & slow.

Workout was AMAZING. I'll post up about it either later tonight or tomorrow cause right now I'm out the door to finish my tattoo.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Decent, but not full update (football UF vs. UCF today): Weight (as of this morning on an empty stomach) 184.6lbs. Height's still about the same ;). The weight change is insignificant at this point as nothing has really kicked in. I'm sure when i pack some food in me I'll shoot up about 2-3lbs, so I'm not worried.

Now on to the good part, the workout. My workout on Friday was INSANE! I don't know if it's just in my head or not or if the Tren has actually kicked in, but my strength was through the roof. I was really impressed with my iso-lateral shoulder press (220-3x on last set). My strength in all departments was up. I'm not sure if I would be responded to Tren this quickly or not. I also feel a lot more energized & the feeling of well being is incredible! I'm generally in a much better mood all around & see myself being more productive overall. The pumps were present, but it could be due to the Supercharge I had before working out for a little extra energy boost. So the workout went great.

Cycle stuff: I pinned my left ventro with Test Prop yesterday (to give my glutes a break because with 1 cheek sore I was having trouble sitting lol). I was really afraid at first & would pin a little then pull out as soon as I got the pin in. Then I finally took a deep breath & eased it all the way in & voila! My new favorite pin spot!! The only thing I noticed was that my left arm start to tingle while the pin was in & I was injecting (I was pinning left ventro). Once out, it went away. Nothing else really happen. I hit my left bi with Tren Ace too. Overall, it all went pretty smoothly.

The cycle is going well so far & I really like it. Mind you it has only been 3 days or so (4 if you count my first pin which was Wed night).

Now off to the football game & some tailgating to shatter my diet.

More updates soon to come.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Ok. I need some help here. I pinned ventros 2 days ago & they aren't sore whatsoever. There isn't a lump I can feel & I'm sure I pinned in the muscle because I used a 1 1/2in & I almost always put the pin all the way in, so I'm fairly sure I hit the muscle. At the same time, I pinned bi's with Tren Ace yesterday & they are minimally sore. There is no lump on either & the pin sites aren't red or irritated. I just want to be sure this is working & I'm hitting the right spots & not wasting my gear. Has my body just gotten used to the pinning & the soreness?

On a much lighter note. Nothing really to report as of now, today I'm going rock climbing for my cardio to kind of change things up. I'll also be pinning Test Prop & Tren Ace again.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Today is the leg workout portion of my day. We will see how that goes. I take this day most seriously because I need those calves to GROW! lol. Anyways, I think I'm going to start doing cardio every day instead of just on my off days to aid the fat burning process. Any opinions? I'll post up on how the workout went when I get back.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The cardio could also help in getting nutrients to ur muscles via increased blood flow so i dont think it could hurt!

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Update: My workout today went extremely well once again. I found myself curling full rack on the machine (140lbs) on my last set. I know it's not really 140lbs & that machines are much easier than say dumbells & all that good stuff, but there is a definite strength increase. Also in leg press I found myself pressing 570lbs 5 times on my last set (while doing 3-5 second negatives). I was pretty excited I must say. There has been no real weight change or body composition change to the eye yet, but I will keep you guys posted.

Euphoric feelings are still very much present. Also I started feeling increased pumps in the gym. Temper & mood are overall much better than before the cycle. I am also much more productive overall & have more energy. This is probably all in my head though. Anyways, I have some work to do. I'll be around.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Thanks andros. Anyways, update:

Today I did cardio. A quick 35 min session because I was kind of pressed for time today. I kept my target heart rate between 145-150 beats/min. This is high for me & not my normal target heart rate. All I can say was the amount of energy & endurance I had was insane. I did not once feel fatigued whatsoever when normally I would. Tomorrow marks 1 week on both Test Prop & Tren Ace. I haven't really seen any body changes just yet, but strength is WAY up.

Sides: Today I noticed my scalp was itching just a little. As of right now I'm only using 5% Sprio at night before bed. Instead of applying Spiro twice daily, I think I will throw in a low dose of Finasteride during the day, then hit the Spiro at night before bed. I'm not quite sure if I'm going to do this just yet. I'm going to keep running the Spiro 1x/day at least through tomorrow to see how the itching does. Libido is just about the same if not slightly higher. I found myself getting random wood today throughout the day & while in class, so I'm guessing everything is still ok down there. That's pretty much it. Tomorrow is my favorite lifting day, so update will be much better.

Tonight I'm pinning Prop in left glute & Tren in left lat. We'll see how that goes.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
i forget if this was already asked.. but why aren't you pinning Prop/Tren in the same barrel? Even if you have EOD with Prop, and ED with Tren.. or vice-versa, the days that require both compounds to be pinned, you can draw both into the same barrel and pin your Glute/Quad/Ventro with upwards of 4cc's if need be.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i forget if this was already asked.. but why aren't you pinning Prop/Tren in the same barrel? Even if you have EOD with Prop, and ED with Tren.. or vice-versa, the days that require both compounds to be pinned, you can draw both into the same barrel and pin your Glute/Quad/Ventro with upwards of 4cc's if need be.
What is the ventro? Is that the outside of ur quad?

Sendo

Awards
Thanks andros. Anyways, update:
Sides: Today I noticed my scalp was itching just a little. As of right now I'm only using 5% Sprio at night before bed. Instead of applying Spiro twice daily, I think I will throw in a low dose of Finasteride during the day, then hit the Spiro at night before bed. I'm not quite sure if I'm going to do this just yet. I'm going to keep running the Spiro 1x/day at least through tomorrow to see how the itching does. Libido is just about the same if not slightly higher. I found myself getting random wood today throughout the day & while in class, so I'm guessing everything is still ok down there. That's pretty much it. Tomorrow is my favorite lifting day, so update will be much better.

Tonight I'm pinning Prop in left glute & Tren in left lat. We'll see how that goes.
Beware of the itchy scalp bro.. It took about 4 weeks for my scalp to start itching. I've heard from Dr. D and the guys at CEM that you can actually wash out the solution (assuming you have spiro 5% solution) after about an hour. That's the absorbtion time of it. So wake up early.. apply it in.. then wash it out so you don't have to deal with the smell all day. then apply again at night. I live so close to work that I (me personally) am thinking of doing it during lunch as well. I am a bit paranoid though.

Also BigVrunga swears by emu oil. I haven't had a chance to try it yet but it will be in my next hair stack.

In either case let me know what works for you as I will be doing another Tren/Test cycle and I am curious as to what works for other people to stop hair loss/shedding.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
I was looking into this. I always knew you could hit larger muscles with more cc's, but I haven't done it yet. I guess I wanted to see how the pinning would go first before getting into more detail. I think I will just start doing this from now on because I'm turning into a pin cushion & running out of pin spots. Are glutes/quads/ventros the only sites that can hold 4ccs? Right now I'm pinning about 1 1/2 ml of Test Prop & .45 ml of Tren Ace. Would I be ok hitting delts with this much oil? I'm very hesitant to hit quads & I probably won't.

Today I pinned my right delt with Tren Ace & split the Prop in my traps. I must say this was an experience.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Beware of the itchy scalp bro.. It took about 4 weeks for my scalp to start itching. I've heard from Dr. D and the guys at CEM that you can actually wash out the solution (assuming you have spiro 5% solution) after about an hour. That's the absorbtion time of it. So wake up early.. apply it in.. then wash it out so you don't have to deal with the smell all day. then apply again at night. I live so close to work that I (me personally) am thinking of doing it during lunch as well. I am a bit paranoid though.

Also BigVrunga swears by emu oil. I haven't had a chance to try it yet but it will be in my next hair stack.

In either case let me know what works for you as I will be doing another Tren/Test cycle and I am curious as to what works for other people to stop hair loss/shedding.
I would apply Spiro 2x a day, but the thing is during the day, I swear like a maniac walking around campus, so putting it on it would come right off unless I woke up early enough to put it on. In either case, I am going to start dosing Finasteride tonight & keep running with the Sprio. If the itching stops, I'll do this throughout the cycle. If it continues, I'll double the Spiro & drop the Finasteride, & possibly pick up some more hair products. My Spiro doesn't smell for some reason. I have the wholesalehairproducts one so that isn't really the problem.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Actually, nevermind the Finasteride. It won't do anything for Tren related hair issues.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I was looking into this. I always knew you could hit larger muscles with more cc's, but I haven't done it yet. I guess I wanted to see how the pinning would go first before getting into more detail. I think I will just start doing this from now on because I'm turning into a pin cushion & running out of pin spots. Are glutes/quads/ventros the only sites that can hold 4ccs? Right now I'm pinning about 1 1/2 ml of Test Prop & .45 ml of Tren Ace. Would I be ok hitting delts with this much oil? I'm very hesitant to hit quads & I probably won't.

Today I pinned my right delt with Tren Ace & split the Prop in my traps. I must say this was an experience.
haha... oh yes, I remember the first time with traps too... somehow I thought of Robocop2 and Nuke.

You need to work your way up in regards to volume with Delts... I've worked up to 3cc's there.. but it was uncomfortable.. and I did it SLOW. I really think 2cc's should be the max there... It is a relatively small group of muscles there.. The medial delt is puny.. And once you come close the the volume limit.. it stings and feels WRONG..

In hindsight, I was pushing the limit with 3cc's there, repeatedly.. I think that's how I got my sterile abcess.

With Volume..always work up to it. I'm surprised you hit traps/lats before you tried Quads... just go slow and hit on the outside about 1/3 of the way up from the knee... not too low. Splitting shots may make sense to you now, but you will need to take into account a site rotation that will minimize scar tissue buildup. The less frequent the better is the ticket. I think I touched on my rotation in this thread early on.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Today was my favorite workout session. I dominated it. I'm not going to lie, it was an amazing feeling. I stepped out of my own shoes & saw some of the weight I was throwing up & for someone my size, it was impressive. I was keeping up with some of the bigger guys in the gym, which I absolutely loved. My favorite, or 1 of my favorites, was for tri's when I reverse grip benched 225lbs, all the way down nice & slow, & then all the way up explosive 3x, no spot, on my 5th set. Then there was pull downs at 240lbs also 3x on my last set. It was funny to see some reactions. So the Tren is definitely kicking in. I'm very happy.

Now for sides: My farts smell like complete & utter sh*t. I think if they sent me to Iraq right now (not that I'm in the military, Navy I wish so I could be a Naval Aviator) I could clear those caves with a fart. I attribute this to the amount of protein I'm taking in. The itchy scalp hasn't occured much today, but I smeared my head with Spiro last night. I have a feeling maybe the night before it might've rubbed off as I put it on too close to bed time. Another thing is my joints (some of them such as my elbow) are starting to hurt a little. I think I'm going to pick up some joint support supps or simply up the flax oil a tad so lube things up. Besides these minor sides, everything is ship shape.

It's been a week today. I will post up my weight tomorrow & get my BF% checked this Friday hopefully before lifting. I seem to be a little more cut to the eye. We will see.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Update: Had to skip out on cardio today cause I have a test tomorrow that requires a lot of studying for.

Weight: 187.2lbs
BF: I will get checked tomorrow.

Sides: Acne has started up, but I'm on top of it. I also find myself being more tired lately? I'm taking naps during the day & it's harder for me to get out of bed. I also started to feel like I'm about to get headaches, but never really do. It's fairly annoying. I'm guessing it's the Tren? I've got the itchy scalp under control. Any advice guys?

Sendo

Awards
The itchy scalp hasn't occured much today, but I smeared my head with Spiro last night. I have a feeling maybe the night before it might've rubbed off as I put it on too close to bed time. Another thing is my joints (some of them such as my elbow) are starting to hurt a little. I think I'm going to pick up some joint support supps or simply up the flax oil a tad so lube things up. Besides these minor sides, everything is ship shape.

It's been a week today. I will post up my weight tomorrow & get my BF% checked this Friday hopefully before lifting. I seem to be a little more cut to the eye. We will see.
Glad to hear the itchy scalp has subsided. That was a big fear for me. I still have some shedding going on, but it's normal shedding I believe. Next Cycle I will try to apply it 3 times a day since it's only good for about 4 hours at a time.

For joints you should try some cissus. I recently hopped on the bandwagon and man. I recently hurt my wrist. It felt like it was never going to heal, 4 days on cissus and it almost feels like it's completely better.

I bought bulk powder from CNW. Great stuff, smells like crap but I'm prone to injuries as it is (mostly just my wrists), and this stuff really seems to work. Everything you hear about it is real, not hyped up at all. Also increasing water intake will help with your joints like you wouldn't believe.

I'll be keeping up with this thread. I always like reading about the tren/test/t3 combo's.

-Sendo

ryano

Awards
  • Established
Good log ... I plan on doing something like this for my next cycle.

I have only done one "dorkside" cycle with test e and dbol at low doses (500mg)..but I can relate to what you were saying with the euphoric feeling. I love test. Even though i havent used prop before ..I have similar experiences with pinning ..my first spot I hit was my ass and it was sore the next day for a few days. The next pin was my quads...same thing as my cycle went along though the pain started to subside and didnt bother anymore. I wouldnt be afraid to hit your quads a 1 1/2" needle slides right in and you have better control over the needle because you can use to hands...one to hold the syringe and your dominant to push the plunger. Also it is easier to keep the muscle relaxed sitting down. Just dont forget to aspirate. Every once in a blue moon I hit a nerve ...a little uncomfortable but manegable. This really helped me for the first couple of weeks to reduce soreness until I got used to pinning. The test I had came out sooooo slow with a 25g needle!

As far as the lethargy and headaches it might be nothing...but keep track of your BP.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey true , while ur lethargy may be do to the tren as im experiencing some right now as well, i have read a couple logs where it was due to there prop being EOD, even a close buddy of mine had this problem, once he went ED with it tho he was fine. Just a thought.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Hey true , while ur lethargy may be do to the tren as im experiencing some right now as well, i have read a couple logs where it was due to there prop being EOD, even a close buddy of mine had this problem, once he went ED with it tho he was fine. Just a thought.
I'm going to pay a little more attention & see if I notice a difference in lethargy on days I pin both vs. days I only pin Tren. I think the day I pin prop & the day after, I'm fine. Then when the prop is almost out of my system & I only pin tren, I get in trouble. If my hypothesis is correct, I will begin pinning prop ed at a lower dosage to hit the same amount of test/week I'm on now.

Ubi would be proud of this right here: Today I pinned quads, first time ever. Not only did I pin quads, but I used 1 pin for both the prop & tren. I went very smoothly for now. We'll see how my leg feels tomorrow. It shouldn't be too bad as it was less than 2cc's of oil.

I also had my cheat meal tonight. Chinese...yum. A good break from tuna, salmon, yellowtail, snapper, chicken, & steak.

I'm studying my ass off tonight. I must say I forgot how amazing Focus XT is. I'm convinced it's a mild version of Adderall (not that I've ever taken Addy), but I can specualte.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Oh & Mullet would be proud to know, it's only week 1 & my back is WIDENING!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm going to pay a little more attention & see if I notice a difference in lethargy on days I pin both vs. days I only pin Tren. I think the day I pin prop & the day after, I'm fine. Then when the prop is almost out of my system & I only pin tren, I get in trouble. If my hypothesis is correct, I will begin pinning prop ed at a lower dosage to hit the same amount of test/week I'm on now.

Yea im pinning ED and its great. Tren is EOD though.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Why Tren EOD? I heard that's pretty rough on your system & it's more beneficial to pin ed with Tren.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Yes, Tren ED results in less sides than EOD.. in my experience... you want as stable blood levels as possible..

ED is always better with short esters, if you can handle it. ;)

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Late night update (Genetics is driving me crazy):

I have a lump on my left delt. It isn't red or hot, but it is tender to the touch & very sore. I believe I pined it yesterday with Tren solo? The lump isn't at the pin site, but right below it. My guess is the oil leaked out of the muscle & is in between the muscle tissue & epidermis? I've tried massaging the area but I don't really feel a knot or anything.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Late night update (Genetics is driving me crazy):

I have a lump on my left delt. It isn't red or hot, but it is tender to the touch & very sore. I believe I pined it yesterday with Tren solo? The lump isn't at the pin site, but right below it. My guess is the oil leaked out of the muscle & is in between the muscle tissue & epidermis? I've tried massaging the area but I don't really feel a knot or anything.
My right delt was like this yesterday, i hit my shoulders super hard , and i woke up this morning and bam, all gone. Just heat it and give it time. I pinned my left delt last night and was by far my best inject, woke up this morning to minimal pain if any which makes me uber frigin happy as tonight is prop tren in the same barrel! My workouts are finaly kicking ass bro and its a great feeling!

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
My right delt was like this yesterday, i hit my shoulders super hard , and i woke up this morning and bam, all gone. Just heat it and give it time. I pinned my left delt last night and was by far my best inject, woke up this morning to minimal pain if any which makes me uber frigin happy as tonight is prop tren in the same barrel! My workouts are finaly kicking ass bro and its a great feeling!
Good to hear, bro. You can only go up from here! I followed Ubi's advice & pinned quads for the first time ever. HOLY SH*T!. My right quad (the only 1 I pinned) is extremely sore. It's annoying to walk around. To think I was going to hit legs today. We will see, maybe I'll slide the tampon in & work through it. Damn is it sore!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good to hear, bro. You can only go up from here! I followed Ubi's advice & pinned quads for the first time ever. HOLY SH*T!. My right quad (the only 1 I pinned) is extremely sore. It's annoying to walk around. To think I was going to hit legs today. We will see, maybe I'll slide the tampon in & work through it. Damn is it sore!
LOL bro i had to take gluts outa rotation because i couldnt walk , i was hobblin all over, brought pain so bad to my lower back/ass area that i wanted to cry sometimes, i was like wow im a pussy LOL. My quad hurts a little still but nothing like my glut. How do your traps feel? Im trying to find another spot, how far down is your ventro from ur waistline and can you pin bigger volumes there? I mean my test/tren volume is 2.5 mls.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
if you put your palm on your hip bone, and point your hand down directly to the floor, the area that forms a triangle between your index and middle finger is the ventroglute. It is a dense fleshy zone that sort of forms a dimple if you are on your side and raise your leg laterally. There are a few sites that point it out in somewhat alright detail.. one is for nurses.. I forget the link.. it's been so long.

I forgot to reiterate to X that I refrain from pinning Prop in my quads. ;)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if you put your palm on your hip bone, and point your hand down directly to the floor, the area that forms a triangle between your index and middle finger is the ventroglute. It is a dense fleshy zone that sort of forms a dimple if you are on your side and raise your leg laterally. There are a few sites that point it out in somewhat alright detail.. one is for nurses.. I forget the link.. it's been so long.

Thanks bro, and LMAO now he tells ya!

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established

Ubi, I hate you lol. I'm walking around with a limp like a huge douchebag. I'm going to pop 3 Motrin now & go get a heat pad to help this go away. I won't be lifting today seeing as I can barely WALK! lol

3clipse, Traps were a breeze. I pinned Prop there, do it!

I'm immediately regretting my quad decision, never again. Always stay away from legs.

Sendo

Awards
Ubi, I hate you lol. I'm walking around with a limp like a huge douchebag. I'm going to pop 3 Motrin now & go get a heat pad to help this go away. I won't be lifting today seeing as I can barely WALK! lol

I'm immediately regretting my quad decision, never again. Always stay away from legs.
That's weird. I've always liked pinning quads. They have been good to me. But then again I also like pinning calves if that tells you anything. I suppose I'm the oddball of the bunch.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Quads hurt for me a little but nothing where i cant walk, gluts is a diff story. Ill try traps next for sure! I popped tylenol PM when my glut was really bad , that and a heating pad had me feeling chipper!

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
The soreness is subsiding, thank the good Lord. Hopefully tomorrow I can make up for todays missed workout.