No country for old HOBO's

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
These are things to live by...

See how tweaked my eyes are, I was at 7-11 snorting sugar packets,and non dairy creamers for 2 hours straight right before this picture..

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL, i like #2, #7 and #8 hahahaha!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
See how tweaked my eyes are, I was at 7-11 snorting sugar packets,and non dairy creamers for 2 hours straight right before this picture..
That looks more like a crack tweakness to me. :lol: I know you've got a 40oz Private Stock in a little brown bag behind that cardboard. Kickin' it gangsta son!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That looks more like a crack tweakness to me. :lol: I know you've got a 40oz Private Stock in a little brown bag behind that cardboard. Kickin' it gangsta son!
Actually at that point I was only wearing a shirt, and one shoe....notice how you can only see one hand... A little hobo magic for the children..:lol:

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
Actually at that point I was only wearing a shirt, and one shoe....notice how you can only see one hand... A little hobo magic for the children..:lol:
OMG hahahahahaah you are a retard! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL......You're one sick hobo freak hahahaha :toofunny::toofunny:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yo that was the santa clause from the mall.....or at least thats what he told me.....I now regret sitting on his lap, but he gave me a hit of Kron Bud..:ntome:

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
wtf you got a medal next to your name for?? what you win, the hobo olympics?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
wtf you got a medal next to your name for?? what you win, the hobo olympics?
I won the long jump into a big box of used hypodermic needles. They gave me a plastic trophy, and 5 bucks. I bought a 40 ounce, and a slim jim with the winnings.

Last edited:
sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
now its gone. lmao they took it back when they found out what your strugglin ass bought

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i was walking to the bathroom at work yesterday and some fat b!tch says " hey chad, why do you wear tight shirts all the time? you want everyone to know how big you are?" and i say right back to her " hey why do you open your mouth all the time? you want people to know how stupid you are?!"

i really hate fat people.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i was walking to the bathroom at work yesterday and some fat b!tch says " hey chad, why do you wear tight shirts all the time? you want everyone to know how big you are?" and i say right back to her " hey why do you open your mouth all the time? you want people to know how stupid you are?!"

Lol! :toofunny:

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established

lmfao!!!

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
OMG!!!!!
ANOTHER fat girl was eating lunch tonight and her friend asked if she wanted a soda. she said she was on a diet and that she wasn`t drinking soda anymore............... as she was eating 4 slices of papa johns pizza!!!!!!!

WTF IS WRONG WITH THESE FATTIES???!!!!!!

TheNoid

TheNoid

Awards
hi sfaer, can you pm me....i have a question about websites.