No country for old HOBO's

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Y'all some dum-dum ****az...thats why we're tight!!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hell ya!! I was scoping out that gettup (my new outfit) and I was like
... "ahhhhh yeahhhhh! see thru man-panties!!!"
Man where you been leggo? I haven't seen you around a lot lately brotha.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Man where you been leggo? I haven't seen you around a lot lately brotha.
AHH man, I come around when I can and when I have time to read threads and post. But I've been real busy lately with work and training has been spot on. It's funny all the sh*t that goes on here between visits though

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Thank the good Lord though that we have a nice retarded thread to call our own again! HAHA

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AHH man, I come around when I can and when I have time to read threads and post. But I've been real busy lately with work and training has been spot on. It's funny all the sh*t that goes on here between visits though
Nice to see ya bud! Yes, all the usual antics have continued on a daily basis in your absence lol.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks, nice to be seen! lol

How you been?
Working a lot myself. I'll have much going on in my life again shortly with the move and house the wife and i are buying. I'm actually planning on going back to school. Most likely for either nurse practitoner or Nurse anesthetist at this point. I need to make the decision and go with it. I look forward to the new challenges.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Working a lot myself. I'll have much going on in my life again shortly with the move and house the wife and i are buying. I'm actually planning on going back to school. Most likely for either nurse practitoner or Nurse anesthetist at this point. I need to make the decision and go with it. I look forward to the new challenges.
Hell ya!! Good for you!
Either way you go, you can't go wrong, career-wise.

Being an anesthetist would be cool as hell tho!!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hell ya!! Good for you!
Either way you go, you can't go wrong, career-wise.

Being an anesthetist would be cool as hell tho!!!
Yeah 120,000 my first year out of school sounds very nice! ;)

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Yeah 120,000 my first year out of school sounds very nice! ;)
Pfff... chump change! LOL Ya your wife could buy herself all kinds of nice stuff with that kind of mula!! LOL

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pfff... chump change! LOL Ya your wife could buy herself all kinds of nice stuff with that kind of mula!! LOL
Yeah but she's a working woman herself and already is banking with a pension to come at the end. I could live like that lol ;)

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
I know Ive posted this before but it is just too goddamn funny

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
DUDE! The cooking house on fire one is fukcin hilarious...i laugh everytime.

Glad to see things round here are back to normal...just remember...they're always watching.

:clean:UGH!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DUDE! The cooking house on fire one is fukcin hilarious...i laugh everytime.

Glad to see things round here are back to normal...just remember...they're always watching.

:clean:UGH!
"Porkchop Sandwitches"....AHAHAHAHAHAHA

The soccar one fukcin cracks me F up!!!!:lol::lol:

SupFatHead

Certified Travis
Awards
go to work!!!! what the hell you doin on am still???
Hobo's dont have jobs you dumbazz.

Btw I made 72cents beggin today....gonna get some Jack when I have enough saved up.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"Porkchop Sandwitches"....AHAHAHAHAHAHA

The soccar one fukcin cracks me F up!!!!:lol::lol:
The one with the stove fire takes the cake........"Get the fukc out you stupid idiots!" :lol::lol:

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
gggggggg iiiiiiiiii jjjooooooooooeeeeeeeeee! lmao!

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
you certainly aren't adding to the fun fag:FUfinger:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you certainly aren't adding to the fun fag:FUfinger:
He's prolly mad cause Boston baby girl cut him off, .......or he has Jaundice and can't think straight.....one of the two....dam cranky bastard

SupFatHead

Certified Travis
Awards
He's prolly mad cause Boston baby girl cut him off, .......or he has Jaundice and can't think straight.....one of the two....dam cranky bastard
Lol...

I love cheap booze...and methylated orals.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
You guys are crazy, I want in LOL. When I was a kid I dreamed about being a hobo. Hobos have it great since they're not expected to have jobs, pay to the IRS, pay child support, be responsible, act their age, have manners, shave, wear cologne, clean dishes, mow the lawn, juggle several gf's, be on time everywhere they go, treat others with respect, or renew their drivers license, which means they'd have to wait in line for eternity so they can be told to go to the next window.

HOBOS *tm* is the ultimate corporate franchise opportunity in America ! They have no bosses or co-workers that they have to pretend to like. They can travel the world and get money from all kinds of people.

SFEAR: I think I'm traumatized for life after seeing that picture :eek::run::sick:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys are crazy, I want in LOL. When I was a kid I dreamed about being a hobo. Hobos have it great since they're not expected to have jobs, pay to the IRS, pay child support, be responsible, act their age, have manners, shave, wear cologne, clean dishes, mow the lawn, juggle several gf's, be on time everywhere they go, treat others with respect, or renew their drivers license, which means they'd have to wait in line for eternity so they can be told to go to the next window.

HOBOS *tm* is the ultimate corporate franchise opportunity in America ! They have no bosses or co-workers that they have to pretend to like. They can travel the world and get money from all kinds of people.

SFEAR: I think I'm traumatized for life after seeing that
picture :eek::run::sick:
You want trauma.....i'll show you trauma lol ;)

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
You want trauma.....i'll show you trauma lol ;)
I feel sorry for you, now I know why you had all those stories in that thread LOL. I hope you never had to save a person looking like that in the ER, it could have been one of sfear's relatives :D

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
I just love you guys!!!!

Oh Wait....I thought it said "No country for old HOMOS!!!!" ;)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I feel sorry for you, now I know why you had all those stories in that thread LOL. I hope you never had to save a person looking like that in the ER, it could have been one of sfear's relatives :D
The nightmares still continue.........:( :lol:

SupFatHead

Certified Travis
Awards
I ran into this guy in an alley today....I tried to buy "stuff" from him but he said "get away you nappy ass hoe"...I'm not even sure what that means but he pee'd on my leg later when I was sleeping.

SupFatHead

Certified Travis
Awards
is this a recent picture of yourself?? lookin good ...:run:
Thats actually Tripdog....I was taking the picture. He grew facial hair and looks weird now. Goin all out hobo...