NLA Performance needing 3 Loggers!

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
I will log it. Can I run it with a fat burner?
I am a soldier on a mission of recomposition.
These products look solid and I can run a great log. Plus, I have been wanting to try that supp-D and the friggin Swoll-N has some sick reviews.

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
I would gladly run this. I have done 3 product log and a six month or so long just normal log. I have way over 200 posts and I will log this basically alone other than fish oil and a multi. also, I will update 5-6 times a week depending on how many days I get in at the gym. vids and pics if requested too

springfiels

springfiels

Awards
Hey y'all... Sorry I know my post count is pretty low, but I would happily log this and give updates as regularly as you want them with pics etc. Im in London, England too so can spread the word over here in the capital of the world :)

alexalltheway

alexalltheway

Awards
Hey I need a new Preworkout to try.

6'4 Bulking for another 4-5 weeks

On a anything and everything diet, need those cals.

Hit everything twice a week.

Have used a ton of preworkout's and know what to look for.

Preworkout's and pump products are my favorite supps!

-Have logged products on AM before.

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Hey I need a new Preworkout to try.

6'4 Bulking for another 4-5 weeks

On a anything and everything diet, need those cals.

Hit everything twice a week.

Have used a ton of preworkout's and know what to look for.

Preworkout's and pump products are my favorite supps!

-Have logged products on AM before.
What name did you log under?

CSOleson

Awards
I will admit, I am interested, however, I have never logged. It doesn't hurt to try to apply, right?

I'm 6', 195 lbs, about 8% BF. I workout 3-4 times a week, more of a powerlifting complex. I'm a college athlete who plays baseball, I am very familiar with supplements but stay away from most pre-workouts due to stims in them. Right now in season since I'm not a starter I'm still trying to bulk. Looking to get another 10-15 lbs by the end of May.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
This is a good company, with good products. If you still need a logger let me know.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would gladly run this. I have done 3 product log and a six month or so long just normal log. I have way over 200 posts and I will log this basically alone other than fish oil and a multi. also, I will update 5-6 times a week depending on how many days I get in at the gym. vids and pics if requested too
pm me your info if you agree to a log and review

alexalltheway

alexalltheway

Awards
What name did you log under?
I was logging AI sports Massularia, about 3/4 of the way through my log all of AI's logging forums and such were removed supposedly due to some change in relationship between AI and AM. I was pissed I put a lot of effort into that log, it was fun.

I also did some agamtine powder I think it was at some point, long time ago though.

msrider

msrider

Awards
Thanks everyone for all the apps. We have our 3 loggers. I will say if your post count is low, to get in here and start working the boards. There are tons of guys and gals with lots of knowledge. Don't be hesitent to ask ?'s or even give out advice. Were all here to learn. Thanks again fellas and if you wernt picked keep lookout for more promos in the future. Thanks!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks everyone for all the apps. We have our 3 loggers. I will say if your post count is low, to get in here and start working the boards. There are tons of guys and gals with lots of knowledge. Don't be hesitent to ask ?'s or even give out advice. Were all here to learn. Thanks again fellas and if you wernt picked keep lookout for more promos in the future. Thanks!
Good luck to those 3. Hopefully in the next one I'll be free and able to participate!

msrider

msrider

Awards
Solid app! Like Stephen said shoot either one of us your mailing info and we will get those sent out Monday. Thanks!

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
I can back the effectiveness of Swoll-N for sure. I logged it and loved it. I'm not much of a "pump" guy but this supp actually worked for me when bulk agmatine didn't.

I still need to put my final review up... (Forgot until right now)... Trust me, great opportunity for sure!

msrider

msrider

Awards
I can back the effectiveness of Swoll-N for sure. I logged it and loved it. I'm not much of a "pump" guy but this supp actually worked for me when bulk agmatine didn't.

I still need to put my final review up... (Forgot until right now)... Trust me, great opportunity for sure!
Please put up that final review ;) thanks again for logging my friend.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Please put up that final review ;) thanks again for logging my friend.
Brother I will. Just gotta get on my computer. Everytime I sit down on my home PC I start working on the 15 page policy paper and the 30 page research paper I'm writing at the same time! Yuck!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For a little twist...uncap the Swoll-N and drop it right into the Supp-D. Shwing!!!

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
I can't wait for mine to come!!

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
I just got my stuff in the mail today! The log should be up today or tomorrow because that's deadlift day and my first workout!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Darn shame guys...feel bad for NLA.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
That sucks the guys not responding, I would of loved to log this sick stack!