heatherC NLA Performance for Her log

heatherC

Awards
I was given the great opportunity to log NLA Performance for Her, Her Aminos and Shred Her. I am a first time logger so... here it goes. I got my package a few days ago. I was really impressed with the taste of Her Aminos. after my first dose of Shred Her I felt more alert and focused. I will do my best to log a few times a week. I have two Autistic children and it takes alot of energy to be a mom and find time to work out... But i have a feeling that Shred Her will have me like a tornado in a trailer park. If anyone out there can help i want to do this the right way? thank you!

I am 37 and currently 165lbs 5'9"

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
I was given the great opportunity to log NLA Performance for Her, Her Aminos and Shred Her. I am a first time logger so... here it goes. I got my package a few days ago. I was really impressed with the taste of Her Aminos. after my first dose of Shred Her I felt more alert and focused. I will do my best to log a few times a week. I have two Autistic children and it takes alot of energy to be a mom and find time to work out... But i have a feeling that Shred Her will have me like a tornado in a trailer park. If anyone out there can help i want to do this the right way? thank you!

I am 37 and currently 165lbs 5'9"
Great introduction. I am subbed in to follow this log! Best of luck and make sure you update a couple times a week with your workouts and how our NLA for Her supplements help you workout harder and longer.

Thanks!

heatherC

Awards
I just finished 20 mins of cardio, threw in a few burpees too. Going strong the last few days I have a noticable increase in energy. I really enjoy that Shred Her don't give me jitters. I also noticed a nice clean boost in energy after my Her Aminos. My first time using BCAA supplement and I find this a great addition to my diet, and it tastes great.

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
I just finished 20 mins of cardio, threw in a few burpees too. Going strong the last few days I have a noticable increase in energy. I really enjoy that Shred Her don't give me jitters. I also noticed a nice clean boost in energy after my Her Aminos. My first time using BCAA supplement and I find this a great addition to my diet, and it tastes great.
Awesome! Glad you are enjoying everything. Do you take the Shred Her and Her Aminos at the same time?

heatherC

Awards
No I take one Shred Her before my workout on empty stomach. Then about 30 minutes post workout I take the other Shred Her with Her Aminos.

heatherC

Awards
Well this product has been doing as promised. I've been doing some basic cardio latley and I feel more energized through the day. I'm definatley buying this stuff after my log!

heatherC

Awards
Day 12 and feeling great! Today I decided to do this home full body workout I found on Youtube. Wow was I beat haven't did that since High School, lol! Overall I feel more of a natural clean energy. I'm exited to see my results after I'm done.

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
Day 12 and feeling great! Today I decided to do this home full body workout I found on Youtube. Wow was I beat haven't did that since High School, lol! Overall I feel more of a natural clean energy. I'm exited to see my results after I'm done.
Awesome!

heatherC

Awards
Day off today so i'm taking advantage of the nice weather... I decided to mix some Her Aminos and go for a walk on the boardwalk, you never know when this Northern Michigan weather will change. I have noticed I am sleeping better too, thank god!

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
Day off today so i'm taking advantage of the nice weather... I decided to mix some Her Aminos and go for a walk on the boardwalk, you never know when this Northern Michigan weather will change. I have noticed I am sleeping better too, thank god!
Awesome! Glad you are enjoying everything!

heatherC

Awards
Day 20 - Overall feeling great. This morning I did back and arms. Nothing serious, just a few sets of light weight. I know I dropped a few pounds but the scale intimidates me, so I'll save that good news until the conclusion of my log. Have a blessed day :yup:

heatherC

Awards
Almost done! Feeling good! 50 Jumping Jacks, 50 pushups, 50 situps, 50 burpees. Just enough to get my heart going, now time for some Pink Lemonade Her Aminos!