Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 32

Continuing in the trend of feeling weaksauce from yesterday....

Squat
135x5
225x5
275x3
325x5, 5, 5
+belt added
345x3
365x1
385x1
325x5

Sumo Dead
135x4
185x4
225x4
275x4
315x4
365x4
405x1

Ran out of time, took about 75 min as it was. Everything from there on out would be counterproductive I figure.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Those bench presses with the pause are sick, I just started doing those. Nice gun pic buddy, you got some veinage exploding!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
And, for your viewing pleasure:

Squat, 424lbs

[video=youtube;Vzx0bepBfGc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vzx0bepBfGc[/video]​

Bench, 248lbs

[video=youtube;tj6IhA9lJUo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tj6IhA9lJUo[/video]​

270lbs (lifted butt, fail)

[video=youtube;EwU36K844K8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwU36K844K8[/video]​

Deadlift, 534lbs

[video=youtube;BNF8JjrA8NI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNF8JjrA8NI[/video]​

I remember pulling 535 in the gym a little over a year ago in the gym, at the end of a substantial blast of Methylstenbolone & other lil goodies. Felt really good to pull it clean in a meet, off any anabolics, at decidedly less bodyfat & even weight. Looking at the lift, you can see there's certainly more there, too. My gf thankfully didn't film the roar I let out after I saw the 3 white lights (good lift) go off afterward lol
So I go on vacation and I'm trying to get caught up and you go and set a state record!!!! Awesome job you should be very proud!! BTW sorry for the late congrats...

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
That's awesome, Hyde! Congrats! Keep the vids coming. I need the motivation.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Those bench presses with the pause are sick, I just started doing those. Nice gun pic buddy, you got some veinage exploding!
Builds your bench, ups your TUT, weight has to stay light which is obv easier on the joints. They're all goodness. Thanks Pete! I'm naturally pretty vascular for how high my bf is (~17-18% atm?), & this stack from Millenium has really delivered on what it promised - great pumps & a boost in high-rep endurance. Almost feels like cheating :)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
bcazo Thanks brosef, sounds like your vacation was great. Things have been great here. Comp was a blast. In that squat video the big fat dude in the blue on the left (head judge) has squat 1,000lbs in a suit. Not like one time at band camp, like one of the guys I've trained with used to train at his gym in Springfield, MO & said he'd come into the gym every week w/ a sack of McDonalds & eat a cheeseburger between sets while he'd work his way up to 1k lbs in a suit. When he finished his squats & McDonalds, he'd go home lmao
MySTeek if you've ever thought about doing a meet, grab a buddy & sign up for one. Just lift at whatever class you weigh in at. It's a lot of fun, & motivating. Nothing pushes your training like deadlines & a crowd watching you if you fail.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 34

Yesterday was an off-day. And, I realized today, the last day of this stack :(

That brings us to

FINAL REVIEW/CLOSING THOUGHTS:

-Products had no artificial dyes, weird burps/smells or any kind of side effects, remotely. The bottles contained exactly the amount they promised, & the packaging/sealing was top-notch. Zero issues taking this product day in & day out.

- Agmatine Elite & Carnage Elite were super easy to dose.

- Nitroceps Elite, however, are totally impractical to dose I feel for a lot of lifters. They are to be consumed 2 hours before intended activity, on an empty stomach, & not to be taken with protein. Recipe for catabolism unless you really time it right. This had me basically training on a carb drink & some fats, & this isn't conducive to being as strong as I can be. Nitro is geared towards increasing aerobic endurance, & would work well for someone who lifts or does cardio fasted first-thing in the morning, PROVIDED you set an alarm to take them, go back to sleep, & then get going 2 hours later.

- In simpler terms, Nitroceps Elite only seems worth the hassle for serious endurance athletes who prioritize extended performance over physique or power. I would NOT use this again, personally.

- Carnage & Agmatine Elite ARE geared towards almost all lifters. Finest quality BA & ag I've used, respectively. If you lift weights, you'll like these bad boys. I WOULD use these again.

- This stack did what it promised: great pumps, easier to achieve than normal, & increased endurance was noticeable on sets 15 reps & up. No doubt. If you're looking for a stim-free performance boost that only increases over time with use, give this stack a look. I would opt for the CreO2 over MST's Nitroceps Elite though unless prioritize cardio over your weightlifting.

If I were to give the stack a rating, I'd say 4/5. All positives, but the Nitroceps will be impractical to dose for most.

Big thank you to MST for letting me enjoy & review these products for you this last month - these products are quality, & people will be able to tell when they use them.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yesterday was an off-day. And, I realized today, the last day of this stack :( That brings us to FINAL REVIEW/CLOSING THOUGHTS: -Products had no artificial dyes, weird burps/smells or any kind of side effects, remotely. The bottles contained exactly the amount they promised, & the packaging/sealing was top-notch. Zero issues taking this product day in & day out. - Agmatine Elite & Carnage Elite were super easy to dose. - Nitroceps Elite, however, are totally impractical to dose I feel for a lot of lifters. They are to be consumed 2 hours before intended activity, on an empty stomach, & not to be taken with protein. Recipe for catabolism unless you really time it right. This had me basically training on a carb drink & some fats, & this isn't conducive to being as strong as I can be. Nitro is geared towards increasing aerobic endurance, & would work well for someone who lifts or does cardio fasted first-thing in the morning, PROVIDED you set an alarm to take them, go back to sleep, & then get going 2 hours later. - In simpler terms, Nitroceps Elite only seems worth the hassle for serious endurance athletes who prioritize extended performance over physique or power. I would NOT use this again, personally. - Carnage & Agmatine Elite ARE geared towards almost all lifters. Finest quality BA & ag I've used, respectively. If you lift weights, you'll like these bad boys. I WOULD use these again. - This stack did what it promised: great pumps, easier to achieve than normal, & increased endurance was noticeable on sets 15 reps & up. No doubt. If you're looking for a stim-free performance boost that only increases over time with use, give this stack a look. I would opt for the CreO2 over MST's Nitroceps Elite though unless prioritize cardio over your weightlifting. If I were to give the stack a rating, I'd say 4/5. All positives, but the Nitroceps will be impractical to dose for most. Big thank you to MST for letting me enjoy & review these products for you this last month - these products are quality, & people will be able to tell when they use them.
I'm in Springfield right now!

Awesome log (as usual) and, that final review is detailed, love it.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm in Springfield right now!

Awesome log (as usual) and, that final review is detailed, love it.
Gonna hit that crazy big Bass Pro up? Believe there's a bowling alley & restaurants even lol

Thanks man; I figure if someone is taking the time to read a review they want the deets; telling someone you liked it doesn't do much to show if it may be right for them or not.

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the final review! I'm glad you were able to enjoy this stack and come out the other a better man for it ;).

Would you mind leaving reviews for the products in the review section?

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/241967-nitroceps-elite.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/242004-carnage-elite-240-a.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/235994-agmatine-elite-60-a.html

Thanks again! Loved the log!
Thanks brother! Left my reviews for each - good stuff here.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Damn good stuff dude! Delivers some serious pumps!

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Thanks brother! Left my reviews for each - good stuff here.
Thanks! Really appreciate your running these logs for us. Hope to see you pop up in some other app threads :D.