Nicksox15 gets pumped to the Max and Stimul8ed!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Slept fine last night, only problem was waking up to pee since I drank a good bit of water later. Gonna be hitting the ol gym up this morning here in a bit
You are like me. I could drink a XL coffee, during second intermission of my sons hockey game - then 40 minutes later, head home to bed.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Another winner powered by Stimul8 and MaxPump! Continued with a good sweat today for sure and still feeling energized almost 3 hours later. A good thing to note, I have less than two weeks, and still so much stimul8 left! With the dosing you really get a good deal of servings out of every tub, it seems as if it will never run out, lol.

Deads 5x10
wg pulldowns 3x10
seated row 3x10
standing tbar row 3x10
standing pulldown 3x10
delt fly 3x10
10 mins elliptical, 10 mins bball
All that in about 45 mins!
I like your program nick thats some damn good muscle synergy great log !

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks man, just been kinda winging it pre Jamaica here. Think I'm gonna jump into prrs when I get back

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another day another workout! Knocked back 1 scoop and my 4 caps and got one heck of a sweat and pump going! Just did a quick arm workout and focused more on cardio. I was seriously sweating for 45 mins after my workout, unbelieveable.

superset db curls/wide grip pushdowns 3x15
superset db hammer curls/overhead tricep extensions 3x12
21's bb curl
21's reverse grip one arm tricep pushdown
Some ab work
15 mins elliptical
10 mins raining threes

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice on the 21's.. nothing pumps up the arm and finishes them off quite like those

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice on the 21's.. nothing pumps up the arm and finishes them off quite like those

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Nick when u come in the gym people must stare at u . That drive u speak of is rare my brother keep that shįt up bro !

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
21's and max pump had me freaking swelled up for freak in hours. And I'm a pretty unassuming fella hulk, lol. Appreciate the kind words though, love putting in hard work!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Another day another workout! Knocked back 1 scoop and my 4 caps and got one heck of a sweat and pump going! Just did a quick arm workout and focused more on cardio. I was seriously sweating for 45 mins after my workout, unbelieveable.

superset db curls/wide grip pushdowns 3x15
superset db hammer curls/overhead tricep extensions 3x12
21's bb curl
21's reverse grip one arm tricep pushdown
Some ab work
15 mins elliptical
10 mins raining threes

BravO ... stellar performance~

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Arm days are so fun with Max Pump.

turff49

turff49

Awards
Some killer work going on in here! Sounds like I luckily missed the "grooming session"...
I'm a full scoop guy myself with another half scoop after lunch. I'm also one of those that can drink a cup of coffee and be in bed 20 minutes later.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So today just did a crossfit type workout as I already hit all the groups I wanted earlier in the week. Started feeling like I was getting this cold that my wife and daughter had, but said screw it, slammed a scoop, popped my pills and went to work! And wow, I feel so much better now, had a sweat going immediately and think I really sweat that sumabeiotch out. So nothing too crazy today though for the workout, but damn I feel good. Long day tomorrow, shooting another all day basketball tourney, so pretty much taking the weekend off before hitting my last week hard starting Monday!!

workout- ten pullups followed immediately by 20 pushups
did five sets of that with very minimal rest in between. Was super gassed at the end!!
15 mins on the elliptical at a high resistance and alternating inclines.

With next week being last week before Jamaica I'm really going to be focusing on cardio, so all supersets to keep the HR up and to allow myself more time for cardio.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Last week, t minus 8 days til Jamaica! Trying to get more cardio in this week so will be doing very minimal rest on the lifts trying to get in as much as I can. Did chest today with some awesome energy from one scoop, and have I commented on taste yet? So good, genuinely enjoy drinking Stimul8. Max Pump got my shoulders pumped even today on chest day, first superset my chest was all swolled up, love it!

Superset BB bench and inclind DB bench 3x10
Superset Hammer strength dips and chest flys 3x10
dropset incline cable crossover
dropset decline cable crossover
15 mins elliptical
10 mins basketball running

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Last week, t minus 8 days til Jamaica! Trying to get more cardio in this week so will be doing very minimal rest on the lifts trying to get in as much as I can. Did chest today with some awesome energy from one scoop, and have I commented on taste yet? So good, genuinely enjoy drinking Stimul8. Max Pump got my shoulders pumped even today on chest day, first superset my chest was all swolled up, love it!

Superset BB bench and inclind DB bench 3x10
Superset Hammer strength dips and chest flys 3x10
dropset incline cable crossover
dropset decline cable crossover
15 mins elliptical
10 mins basketball running
your gonna be in top shape man !!! its nice down there right now !

turff49

turff49

Awards
Sweet! Wish I was going... But the wife would kill me if I went.......by myself!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Funnily enough I'm going without the wife. Had to make the tough adulting decision as that's an extra 2000 better spent on the kiddo and life. I married a saint as she said I can't miss my sisters wedding

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Funnily enough I'm going without the wife. Had to make the tough adulting decision as that's an extra 2000 better spent on the kiddo and life. I married a saint as she said I can't miss my sisters wedding
Congrats on that . We all wish for that and never get it !!! 1 in a mil

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got it in early today, almost whole gym to myself! With wind chills -15 my knees are screaming right now so had to avoid legs again :( Did a shoulder workout and a bunch of cardio. Still rolling strong with 1 scoop. Got a great sweat going today, had steam coming off my head when I walked out afterwards, cold, but badass lol
OHP 3x10
superset side lateral and front raises 3x10
face pulls 3x10
rehab shoulder work 3x10 no rest between any
20 mins elliptical, 10 minutes hoops

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
-15? You need to bid farewell to the penguin and get to a warmer climate lol.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I love that... even though the cold sucks its awesome when your boiling off afterwards

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No workout for me today, had to take daughter to the doc this am and I've been spending far too much time on the toilet the past 24 hrs. One way to lose weight before Jamaica!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea. It's been no fun

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still having some stomach issues, but not enough to keep me out of the gym! Feeling pretty depleted though so took it pretty easy, just wanted to get a bit of a sweat going on. Didn't take the maxpump today, but did go ahead with some stimul8 to get me going. And that it did! Really hit me hard, especially with the lack of calories, but wasn't too much.

wide grip pulldowns 3x15
seated rox 3x15
standing pulldown 3x15
Tbar row 3x10
delt machine thingy 3x15
15 mins bike.
Pooped, literally

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol. nice work man

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alrighty folks, today was the last day of the log! Let me know how you'd like the final review done, it'll be a good one! Really enjoyed my run with this, had great energy the whole month and max pump kept getting better as I was fuller longer. Thanks again to all for following along, was fun!

Superset db curls/rope tricep pulldown 3x15
superset wide grip curls/wide grip tricep pushdown 3x15
21's reverse grip tri twice
21's bb curl one wide grip one close grip
15 mins fast walk 1 min flat, 1 min highest incline

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very good log man. Please post your final review here and copy it to the max pump and Stimul8 review tabs in the review section.

Again thank you for the awesome log.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks sir and will do. Did you have a specific format you guys want on the review?

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here are the review scales if you can use them as your guideline... thanks Nick

MAX Pump

1) This product produced great Vascularity/Pump

2) This product produced great Muscle Endurance/Stamina*

3) This product improved Muscle Strength*

4) This product improved Overall Physical Performance

5) I really enjoyed this product and would recommend it to friends and family...

Stimul8

1) This product was a great source of clean energy/good mood...*

2) This product helped me power through my training sessions...

3) This product enhanced my mental focus...

4) This product had great thermo genic effects...

5) This product rocked my world...

6) I really enjoyed this product and would recommend it to friends and family...

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Perfect, will get that up here before I head to the beach!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Nick!

turff49

turff49

Awards
Excellent log man! Can't wait to see what's next for you!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for your time Nick!