Nicksox15 gets pumped to the Max and Stimul8ed!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gym was dead, so got in a quick arms workout since I haven't directly hit them for awhile. Good energy, amazing pump today!
Db curls 3x10
Wide grip curls 3x10
Hammer currls dropset
Skullcrushers 3x10
Wide grip pushdowns 3x10
Over head rope drop set.
15 minutes elliptical. Everyone have a merry Christmas! I'll likely be out til Monday

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
nice
my basement gym will be dead later when I lift too ... cause I don't think anyone will come over to spot me I will just do 10x10 with 215 bench press
and 10x10 with same for bent rows. that's should get er done !

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys are lucky. Mine was a madhouse.

Merry Christmas Nick!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya my garage was empty.. mind yo uthere were kids all over the damn place on bikes/rollerblades you name it. 16 celsius in Toronto today.. gotta like it lol

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hope everyone had a good Christmas! My family and I definitely did. Went and got a bit of a cross fit workout in today to burn some Xmas cookies off! Looking like tomorrow will be an off day due to an ice storm coming by so we'll see. 3/4 scoop today had me sweating hard!! Also got an amazing pump from this lol workout.

Superset 10 Bb bench press with 15 heavy kb swings. Did 5 rounds with no rest in between exercises. Unbelievable pump in my tris and chest.
3rounds 1 minute row immediately followed by 1 minute burpees. 30 sec rest in between.

Can feel those cookies burning off as we speak!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So no gym today, crazy ice storm. Just shoveled about a 1/4 inch of heavy ass sleet so getting some cardio in, lol. Not gonna lie, got a shoulder pump from max pump and was sweating in my winter coat. Gonna need to shovel again in a few hours so gonna rock a half scoop or something before that :) gotta get it when you can

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Screw that, man. Some days I wish there'd be snow here, until you guys post stuff like this. lol

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That there's not snow, all sleet/ice. Snow supposedly coming later. Fun stuff! Side note, tomorrow heading to watch the Hawkeyes try to upset the number one team in the country in basketball, place should be rocking! Then get to watch the football team play in the rose bowl, good week for Iowa sports hopefully!

Attachments

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alrighty, hit up the gym this morning and it's officially 3 weeks until Jamaica! With that in mind I'm going to be adding in more cardio into my workout and sacrificing some of the weight training to accomodate. Had a pretty darn successful lean bulk, now time to focus on dropping a few lbs! I only have about 45 minutes at most to hit up the gym so will be looking to make the most of it. Took 3/4 scoop Stimul8 and 4 caps Max pump PWO and was off! Had a really, really good sweat going today and of course nice clean energy. Really like the taste also. Had an awesome tricep and chest pump going, chest was def bouncing on the elliptical, lol.

DB Bench 5x10
Incline DB Bench 5x10
Hammer strength dips 5x10
Cable chest flyes 3x10
Did 15 minutes on elliptical at interval inclines and resistances. Really got a sweat going here. Will be in the gym the rest of the week so more updates to come, and hopefully celebrating a Hawkeye upset this evening!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh? I really miss Jamaica!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hawks pulled the upset, beat number 1 team in the country!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was going to do legs today but my knees have been killing me lately with the cold or something, guess it happens without much cartilage, lol. So went in and just did some shoulder work and cardio. Not much new to report on the Stimul8 maxpump front, still going strong with 3/4 scoops and getting great pumps. Gonna switch to 1 scoop starting tomorrow to hopefully really start noticing some more of the fat burning properties.

DB OHP 3x10
standing shoulder bb rows 3x10
shrugs 3x10
then did some of my lighter weight shoulder stabilizing stuff with cables. Really like hitting these
20 mins elliptical

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That there's not snow, all sleet/ice. Snow supposedly coming later. Fun stuff! Side note, tomorrow heading to watch the Hawkeyes try to upset the number one team in the country in basketball, place should be rocking! Then get to watch the football team play in the rose bowl, good week for Iowa sports hopefully!
This is what we got too, then it rained for a day and it was all gone :)

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One scoop today, hell of a sweat!! So much energy I didn't want to leave.
Deadlift 5x10
Wide grip pull down 3x10
Seated row 3x10
Standing tbar row 3x10
Delt fly 3x10
Standing pulldowm 3x10
1000 m row and 15 mins bike for cardio. Feeling good!!

turff49

turff49

Awards
Lol. Gotta love those days!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
nice sesh... I just down 4 max pump me self. heading up here in a sec to grab a RTD stim 8 and go see whats happening at the gym.. they've been redoing the floors in the machine section.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Happy New year's all! Full scoop again today for a little high rep arm action. Holy he'll max pump definitely had me pumped!!
Db curls 3x15
Wide grip bb curls 3x15
Hammer curls drop set
Rope triceps 3x15
Wide grip triceps pull down 3x15
Reverse grip single arm triceps drop set
20 mins bike. Good sweat and start to new year! Gonna eat some good food today and have a few brews for the rose bowl at a friend's party.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great way to start the new year Nick!

Food, Beers, Football - well earned.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks! Man I'm so pumped for this rose bowl. Kinda surreal that hawks are in, they were on literally 0 radars to start the year, even with their fan base. A magical season with hopefully a fitting finish

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not looking good at this point.. but any given sunday...

turff49

turff49

Awards
Iowa???? Well, still got wrestling. Just kidding man. Workouts always help after games like that.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad you're enjoying the steak Nick.

Max Pump builds with continual dosing so you should start noticing longer lasting pumps throughout the day.

Also I would suggest on a non training day take 4 caps before bed....I wake up looking like a road map from the nutrient repartitioning effects of the agmatine.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
agmatine will also allow low carbers to stay full and plump~

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good advice, I've been taking in the am on no training days

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lemme know what you think ;)
Loved it, tried that last night and woke up lean as hell in the midsection. Had a crazy crazy busy day today at work but still made time for the ol gym. Went around noon which is later than usual and was worried it would be packed. Worried for no reason, was all good. Have been dragging ass all weekend since a little too much indulgement on Friday and was pretty tired still today, but that was all cured by stimul8 and a good gym sesh. Hell of a sweat going on and great energy today. Also focus was on point as well. I've been doing higher reps and the max pump definitely has been keeping me pumped!

BB Bench 5x15
Incline DB bench 5x15
dips 4x15
chest flyes 5x15
15 mins brisk walk at 1 minute intervals of max incline and flat.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Thats wat i love to see nicks an animal !!!!!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Once you go full you don't go back, lol

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Because of how early I lift and after drinking coffee, 3/4 is my max.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Late workout for me today, not for another hour or so, very different for me but gotta get it in

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Late workout for me today, not for another hour or so, very different for me but gotta get it in
Not sure how stims affect you, but you might wanna go with just Max Pump tonight, or 1/2 a scoop of Stimul8.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Too late now! Just knocked back 3/4 scoop. I'll be all good tho

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Up all night!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Freaks come out at night. Dude blow drying his balls at the sink

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So def feeling a little wired still but should be good to go by my usual 10ish bedtime. Had some good energy and awesome sweat going on. Knee is still really bothering me, so much so cut squats short at 4 sets and just did shoulders.
Squats 4x10
Ohp 5x10
Lateral raises 3x10
Front raises 3x10
Face pulls 3x10
Standing shoulder row 3x10
Finished off with 15 mins on bike

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Manscaping out, L'Oreal dï¢k in.

Got it.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Slept fine last night, only problem was waking up to pee since I drank a good bit of water later. Gonna be hitting the ol gym up this morning here in a bit

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another winner powered by Stimul8 and MaxPump! Continued with a good sweat today for sure and still feeling energized almost 3 hours later. A good thing to note, I have less than two weeks, and still so much stimul8 left! With the dosing you really get a good deal of servings out of every tub, it seems as if it will never run out, lol.

Deads 5x10
wg pulldowns 3x10
seated row 3x10
standing tbar row 3x10
standing pulldown 3x10
delt fly 3x10
10 mins elliptical, 10 mins bball
All that in about 45 mins!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yup. A tub seems to last me a long time.