Nicksox dropping some lbs with FinaflexPX White & ALC/CLA

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely had to up my pace today to fit everything in but got a hell of a workout and a great pump. Good energy and all that still. Off day from the gym tomorrow but will be out on a shoot most of the day so will be up and active.

Chest, shoulders and bi
flat bench 3x6
incline bench 3x6
weighted dips 3x6
Shoulder Press 3x6
Face Pulls 3x6
db curl 3x6
wide grip cable curl 3x6

10 mins liss jogging on treadmill. Phew!
Great session right there... take it you had short rest periods?

When you say out on a shoot ....do you mean hunting? or filming/photography?

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep, rest periods about 30-45 tops. Was on a mission! Think I'm going to like the twice a week though, gonna mix it up on the high volume days. And shoot will be both video and photography.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pump city today! So far so good with the new program. PX white definitely came in handy the past few days as my shoot was a bit tougher than anticipated and I was away from food for awhile, but had good energy, and barely noticed as my appetite wasn't there. Back at it today and feeling good after a busy off day yesterday

Back and Legs
Deadlifts 3x10
Reverse grip pulldown 3x12
Standing Tbar Rox 3x12
Hack Squat 3x12
Calf Raise 3x12
Freemotion Squat Machine 3x12
ten minutes 4 mph walk 1 min low incline, 1 min highest incline until ten minutes.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Finally felt well enough to take mine the last couple days in the afternoon. No appetite whatsoever...

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another Friday, another weigh in. Down to 213! That's seven lbs since the start while maintaining strength, looking visibly leaner and more muscular, a win for me! Skipped shoulders today as I'm going to have a 20 lb camera up on my shoulder for hours tomorrow so figured I'd take it easy on the ol guy! I did hit up chest and tri's though.

Chest Tris Higher volume day
DB bench 3x12
incline DB 3x12
Dip Machine 3x12
Flys 3x12
Tricep pushdown wide grip 3x12
reverse grip single arm pushdown 3x12
skull crusher 3x12
ten minutes elliptical alternating 5 incline with highest at a good clip. This weekend will be active rest as we're setting up, shooting, and tearing down for a conference wrestling meet, then I'll be shoveling as we're supposed to get at least six inches. That's what she said.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
7lbs... wow. Way to keep at it Nick.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
7lbs! Nice Job ;)

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome!!!!!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys, feels good!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Working up a sweat today at the wrestling championships. For the finals I'll be down on the mat with my trusty camera on my shoulder.

ForumRunner_20150131_120428.png

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rocked it, back home awaiting the blizzard now. Supposed to get ten inches

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Rocked it, back home awaiting the blizzard now. Supposed to get ten inches
Weird winter this year .... you guys are getting a blizzard and out here in NorCal we are getting a heat wave. Hit 87 deg today!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really miss snow; until people mention it....
We are supposed to get it all week... i'll send it your way...err but then I guess it would be rain. lol

- Where did you live that you had snow?

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in Iowa. Basically Iowa Illinois border

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will update my workout from today tomorrow when I'm back at a computer. Had to take a half day due to daycare but still got in a good workout! Heavy deads and an awesome sweat going with a heavy back and legs day. Now chilling on the couch while baby naps, good day!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We are supposed to get it all week... i'll send it your way...err but then I guess it would be rain. lol - Where did you live that you had snow?
Clarksville, TN. My first night there was 9°. I almost died...

Will update my workout from today tomorrow when I'm back at a computer. Had to take a half day due to daycare but still got in a good workout! Heavy deads and an awesome sweat going with a heavy back and legs day. Now chilling on the couch while baby naps, good day!
Sounds relaxing.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is! And I'll be heading to Gatlinburg in May for a little vaca with the wife, gonna check out the smoky mountains

turff49

turff49

Awards
It is! And I'll be heading to Gatlinburg in May for a little vaca with the wife, gonna check out the smoky mountains
Beautiful area! I use to hang out there when I was a teenager! Of course that was 35 years ago...lol

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had a hell of a workout today! Really short rest periods and had a crazy sweat going. Was pretty motivated from this morning when my wife commented on how slim I was looking. Slimmed down and muscles popping, can't ask for more than that. I think this log will run til next Friday where I'll do my final weigh in and pics! I have no doubt I'll have hit my goal of 210.

Chest/shoulders/bi's heavy
DB flat bench 3x6
DB incline bench 3x6
weighted dips 3x6
cable fly 3x6
Shoulder press 3x6
front/lateral raise 3x6
face pulls 3x6
cable curl 3x6
hammer curl 3x6
21's twice
7 minutes busting ass on elliptical.

Phew!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very good session and congrats on hitting the target weight! Now let's shoot for a new goal :hammer:

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not quite there yet, but have no doubt I will be!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No worries! Got a bit ahead of myself but Damn if I'm not confident right now

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had some awesome luck! Got a really nice elliptical off a face book sale page for fifty bucks!! Guy could have easily got four times that but I was his first offer and he took it. He dropped it off last night so I started off my morning with 15 mins cardio. I'm pumped cause I'm gonna start doing cardio in the am so I have more time for my lifts in the afternoon.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome deal... I'll give you $51 for it?

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha, sure you gotta come pick it up though, lol. It is nice though, not one of those small turn a knob for resistance but a legit bigger size with electronic resistance.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So definitely going to like doing cardio on it's own in the morning. Started my metabolism up early and felt good all morning. Also got more time in the gym for my lifts which was quite welcome. Little over a week left and as with every stim I've taken, I'm noticing a bit less energy the longer I take it but it is still helping. Sweat is definitely still there and appetite supression as well.

Back/Legs/Tri higher rep
Wide grip pulldown 3x12
Seated Row 3x12
One arm bent over row 3x12
Back extensions 3x12
Squats 3x12
Calf raise 3x12 (Legs we're quite sore today so listened to my body and kept it short with legs)
Wide Grip tricep extensions 3x10
overhead rope extensions 3x10
Tricep dips til failure
one arm reverse grip push downs 3x10
All that in about 35 mins

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gotta like a deal like that.... solid session above too!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Slept in a bit this morning, 710, lol so no cardio this morning. Weighed in as per usual on Friday and down another pound to 212! So need to lose two more lbs in the next 7 days to hit my goal, which I think is doable. I had bowling last night and hadn't seen my friends for about 2 weeks and they all mentioned that I looked slimmed down, so that's more important than the scale! Feeling good.
Was pressed for time so just did chest today and skipped shoulders
Chest/Cardio
BB Bench 3x12
Incline BB bench 3x12
Assisted dips 3x12
Cable fly 3x12
Dropset Machine Bench Holy pump Batman!
Did 10 mins high incline on elliptical.

Taking our Jeep in to get new tires and aligned tomorrow morning, gonna throw the bike in the back and go for a ride, prolly to the Y and hit up some basketball while I wait. So active rest tomorrow.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2# in 7 days? You have this...

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had bowling last night and hadn't seen my friends for about 2 weeks and they all mentioned that I looked slimmed down, so that's more important than the scale! Feeling good. .
When people notice, you know good things are happening.. good job.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good deal on the elliptical man. I've been wanting to pull the trigger on a treadmill but I just can't justify it since outside is free lol.

Keep going strong! You're doing awesome brother.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We actually live right off a nice bike path so I hit that up when it's nice. Being a foot of snow on the ground now I had to grab the elliptical for fifty. It'll definitely get put to use!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had to take the jeep in this morning, rode my bike about five miles just messing around and getting home. Then got the call that its gonna be two grand to fix, so good start, bad finish to the morning. Thank god it's tax time!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Had to take the jeep in this morning, rode my bike about five miles just messing around and getting home. Then got the call that its gonna be two grand to fix, so good start, bad finish to the morning. Thank god it's tax time!
Just. Damn.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea, it sucks but that's with four new tires too. So once it's fixed the car will be like new and we'll be set with it for awhile. not exactly how we wanted to spend our return but we're thankful it's not worse and it didn't cause an accident with out little one in the car

We also ended up painting the kitchen and a few walls today, popped a px white and the cla for my afternoon dose before and got a nice sweat going.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Went to the gym today and ran two miles on the track and shot some hoops. Jump shot was on point, lol. And got a great sweat going the whole time. Good Sunday!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I miss playing basketball.

I started the CLA this morning. Hoping that will slow my pudge on my bulk. lol

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Final week and feeling good! Didn't wake up in time for AM cardio today but got it in over lunch. Not getting as much stim but that's to be expected.

Back/legs heavy
Wide Grip Pulldown 3x6
Seated row 3x6
Straight arm pulldown 3x6
body weight pullups til failure
Standing tbar row 3x6
pullup til failure
leg press 3x6
Calf raises 3x6 then lower weight set til exhaust
freemotion squat 3x6
ten minutes high intensity elliptical.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Easy to stay motivated when seeing good results! Pretty stoked for my next stack, going for a bit of a recomp. Gonna increase cals ever so slightly and hopefully slowly lose a lb or two but keep seeing the results I am in the mirror

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
lunch time cardio~? almost thought I was in a love2liftkat log.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol, I have to workout over my lunch break. Gotta get it in when you can!