Next cycle, a bridge, how does it look?

thisbedallas

Awards
So, for this cycle, I'm gonna be doing a 6 week bridge with ultradrol and havoc. Here's what I have planned. Any recommendations?

Ultradrol - 8/12/12/12/0/0
Havoc - 0/0/10/20/30/30 (debating bumping it up to 40 the last week. Should I?)

PCT is clomid at 100/50/25/25 with Stoked, TestoPro, and DAA. (Should I go higher with clomid, say 50, on week 3?)

Other misc things, I'm taking a number of support supps and am waiting for cycle support; should be here tomorrow.

Thanks for the help, guys.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don't like putting epi at ineffective doses, I don't think it will do much for you.
And clomid will do fine at 75/50/25/25, I hate running it higher and it usually isn't necessary

thisbedallas

Awards
Good deal. I've ran Havoc 3 times in the past (bridged it with hdrol once), with dosages from 50-60/day for the last two weeks of a cycle. Would toxicity be of major concern with the UD in combo with havoc? What would you recommend for the havoc dosages? 20/30/40/40 or have the last two weeks at 50?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The only thing I would bridge with sten is a non methyl but Epi is not as harsh, it could work. I would happily stack at that low dose with something else at a low dose that was effective like 10mg SD.
But 4 weeks on anything harsh and I'm usually ready to call it a day.

wyatt_parrish

Awards
I ran epi havoc for 6 weeks at 30mg then added ultra at 16mg for last 4 weeks along with test at 500mg. After ultra kicked in i got even stronger then after orals were done i got even strongr. So i dnt think you need more than 30 on epi

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Give it a whirl then as I know very little about bridging. If it stacks and bridges well at 30, this should actually go very well.

bel1

Awards
really don't think the 4 week of epi is going to do much, run it up till 6 and up the doses.. unless u don't have the time to do so then just up the doses i guess

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dominus Anabolics 18
Cycle Logs 40
Anabolics 7
Nolanaf67 Anabolics 9
mitcht33 Anabolics 11