Newbie Running Natabolic Stack

Pandabear

Awards
Hi Everyone,

I'm extremely new at this although I have been training for approximately 10 years. I have always been completely natural, meaning only protein and creatine.

So as i've been curious as hell lately I though I would try something different, out of my comfort zone. I'm giving the "Natrabolic stack" which includes Natadrol, Formadrol and GHenerate.

Since i've never done any of this stuff before I won't be doing anything crazy, just whatever the instructions dictate, as i'm not sure how my body will respond (I respond fast to stimulates, e.g. coffee).

My question is, can anyone give me experience using these products vanilla? What can I expect and is there anything pertinent I can do to make it as safe as possible? Do I need a PCT thing, that I keep reading about?

I am getting a full blood panel done before doing any of this and regularly take a multivitamin, b3, b6 and omega 3 as well as vitamin D each day. My diet is clean, consisting primarily of grass fed meats, fats and vegtables with very minimal fruit consumption.

Any advice would be appreciated.

JR.99

JR.99

Awards
The natabolic stack includes formadrol as PCT so your set if u wanna stay safe as possible stick to the chart on the back if u feel like u have no side effect and like the stack u can extend for an extra two week with an extra bottle of natadrol at 8 caps a day and some DAA for pct

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I rec the extra natadrol too.

Pandabear

Awards
Thanks guys.

The stack comes with 2 Natadrols, are you suggesting 3 if I don't experience side effects?

Also what is DAA? (D-aspartic acid maybe?)

Thanks again

Last edited:

Pandabear

Awards
I also have another bottle of Formadrol. Should I run the natadrol bottles first followed by 2 courses of formadrol or would it be worthwhile running the formadrol beforehand? (Probably not worth it considering it's for PCT?) I have to wait for the Naradrol although I currently have a bottle of formadrol. It will probably arrive in a week or two.

Cheers

JR.99

JR.99

Awards
I also have another bottle of Formadrol. Should I run the natadrol bottles first followed by 2 courses of formadrol or would it be worthwhile running the formadrol beforehand? (Probably not worth it considering it's for PCT?) I have to wait for the Naradrol although I currently have a bottle of formadrol. It will probably arrive in a week or two.

Cheers
I would save the extra bottle of formadrol for another cycle and but I'm not sure about using it with the natadrol and bridging to PCT a rep would have to chime in I'm also taking natadrol right now at 8,8,8,10,10 a 1 1/2 weeks in I notice strength fullness and a short temper good luck bro.

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
just keep the formadrol for pct, keep extra bottle for next time

high dose the natadrol :)

Pandabear

Awards
Thanks for the support guys :). Looking forward to the gains, not so much the temper haha. I'll cope i'm sure :D

Pandabear

Awards
Just curious if maybe a rep could help me out. A friend of mine just passed me LG Sciences OH-C21 Chrome Series 180ml, which is probably one of the first legal supplements here in Australia from LG. Since there is no real info on the net about it, how am I meant to run it? I was think follow the dosage on the back and then follow up with forma?

Any help would be great. Cheers.

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
Just curious if maybe a rep could help me out. A friend of mine just passed me LG Sciences OH-C21 Chrome Series 180ml, which is probably one of the first legal supplements here in Australia from LG. Since there is no real info on the net about it, how am I meant to run it? I was think follow the dosage on the back and then follow up with forma?

Any help would be great. Cheers.
its a test/libido booster, i'd just run it together with the natadrol stacked

after the natadrol/ohc21 stack, just run the formadrol as-is

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
You will love the recomp effects of Natadrol!

Pandabear

Awards
Thanks guys. I'll be sure to follow your advice and post some before and after pics with a review of the product. :D

Beantown

Awards
New guy here. I actually just picked up some oh-c21 as well cuz a personal trainer friend of mine recommended it to me as something to get my feet wet with, as I've always been natural. I was told it'd help with lean muscle and strength without all the water retention. Does that sound about right to anyone whose either used it, or knows about it?
Any info would be awesome.
Thanks guys!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
What exactly is it.....

Pandabear

Awards
Just to clear confusion up, the Australian version has no illegal or illicit substances in it. There are no prohormone ingredients that I could see on the Natadrol. From what I can tell its a very well formulated natural test booster. I can say that it was worth the buy, I found that it did a good job of keeping me getting stronger at a faster pace than being on nothing at all. I coupled it with fenugreek and it worked a charm. I would recommend it as a test booster to anyone. No side effects or anything like that, etc. That's my personal exposure to it, although the american version seems to have other ingredients in it, so I can't say anything about that.

AEK

Awards
If you guys like OH-C21 and Natadrol you are gonna love 6-Mass it's just hit the shelves in Australia

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 7
Training Forum 6
Anabolics 4
Supplements 4
Anabolics 9