Newbie: Phentermine question + more

Blizzak454

Awards
okay guys, hella newbie here so please don’t kill me.

I've searched around a lot and have been inundated with information and I'm absorbing as much as I can.

I'm eating pretty clean, and have a regular gym routine that includes good cardio. I'm really just looking for a way to drop the fat. I'm 6'3, 240 (I know I know) and 26 years old.

I’ve never really done the whole supplements thing so I don’t know where to start.

Some people I know have had amazing results with phentermine and they hardly exercise. I’m not sure what’s up with that.

I’ve searched the forum and haven’t been able to come up with a good discussion of phentermine and what it does and doesn’t do. Can it be that special? But as far as you know, any reason NOT to take it?

Alternatively, any recommendations on what I could take to really drop pounds assuming I’ve got a reasonable diet and exercise program?

Thanks in advance.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Appetite suppressant. Should be used with exercise and diet plan. Effects are short lived.

Blizzak454

Awards
ah so its not really a solution.

just for my general knowledge, any cheaper alternative since phentermine costs $179 for 90 pills?

how can one gauge if what they need is an appetite suppressant or pre work out stim? trying one of each doesn’t seem like an efficient way to go about it.

How about some kind of stim (Stim X maybe?) for the empty-stomach workout in the morning, and an appt. suppress. for before lunch?

I’m tying to figure out the theory behind the methodology.

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
okay guys, hella newbie here so please don’t kill me.
I'm 6'3, 240 (I know I know) and 26 years old.
240 is not fatfor being 6'3" around this forum. As most of us in here know, the BMI is ****ing ridiculous. Body fat is the only thing that matters. I'm 5'9" and 230 pounds. According to the BMI, I am morbidly obese and am going to die any day now from a heart attack. Average for a college kid like me is 18%. Im in the low 20's now. In another year I aim for 15% body fat or lower. Im down from at least low-mid 30's % body fat from a year ago. ECA stack, diet and excercise. Its not easy. I have made a complete lifestyle change to get here.

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ephedra rocks if you have a healthy heart. It can make you jittery, but its worked wonders for me. I was also very committed to diet/exercise. But the ECA help control my appetite, and motivate me to work out. Ephedra is still legal, contrary to what most people think. And its safe if you have a healthy heart and use it responsibly.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
It does not build muscle, you probably dont need it.

Blizzak454

Awards
way back in the day I tried ripped fuel. didnt really make me feel too good. profuse sweating (before working out), way jittery, and kinda mean/aggressive according to the people I spoke with. Who knows, maybe I’m different know. Maybe thats what its supposed to do.

are all ECA stacks equal? Which brands are good to look into and which are good to avoid? are the mg’s the same across the board?

200wannabe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You could sign up with bobo..

Hoodia (spelling) is supposed to be a good appetite suppresant, its in a few supps.

Best bet would probably be to post your diet in the nutrition forum, supplements won't do jack if you diets not right. Lot of people here to help you get that right.

Good luck.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dude 240 at 6'3 please sign up for BOBO and say that 179 the 300 you spend will be priceless after learning your body and how to sculpt it with an healthy diet. Phentramine is not the best thing for you, and trully the effects are short lived...

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
way back in the day I tried ripped fuel. didnt really make me feel too good. profuse sweating (before working out), way jittery, and kinda mean/aggressive according to the people I spoke with. Who knows, maybe I’m different know. Maybe thats what its supposed to do.

are all ECA stacks equal? Which brands are good to look into and which are good to avoid? are the mg’s the same across the board?
Yeah those are common effects of ECA. Once you build up a tolerance they arent bad, at least for me. I take Stacker 2, which is 25mg of ephedrine, 200mg caffeine. Not sure about the aspirin. If you can, find a ECA stack that has about this dose per 2 pills, so you can half dose it until you build up a tolerance. Or get some stacker 2 (all yellow pills) and cut up the powder. Its gross but better than raging and sweating for no reason. There is no way I would have lost all my weight without ECA. I would give it a shot.

Blizzak454

Awards
thanks for all the info thus far. not sure what BOBO is, but I'm 'bout to go look it up.

EDIT: back. so its a package by FLAnutrition. seems like a good idea. how exactly do you get an initial consultation and physiological assesment over the internet?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 7
Training Forum 6
Anabolics 4
Supplements 4
Anabolics 9