New Year, New Member of the OL Team

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Dem sum big werdz fella
I thought so too, but apparently it's all just made up theories with little proof of how things actually work :p

LLN

LLN

Awards
  • Established
Meanwhile, other companies are busy hiring the brightest minds on the bikini competition circuit to reinforce r&d efforts.

Stop slacking OL. Srs.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Synapsin
congrats, I see you've given good advice here for some time.
Good addition to the team.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Meanwhile, other companies are busy hiring the brightest minds on the bikini competition circuit to reinforce r&d efforts.

Stop slacking OL. Srs.
I am a bikini model so we are covered ;)

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OL's rep and supplement lineup are pretty stacked. I hope Synapsin's brain could be used on more innovative supplements instead of being held back at a company that went slightly more mainstream :)

Reactions: GNO
ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
OL's rep and supplement lineup are pretty stacked. I hope Synapsin's brain could be used on more innovative supplements instead of being held back at a company that went slightly more mainstream :)
Haha I said the same exact thing earlier! Definitely looking forward to the new products that will be coming out.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You should already know how we roll, look at what we've done so far ;)

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You should already know how we roll, look at what we've done so far ;)
Of course. King's Blood+King's Guard is going to be a sick "general wellness/health" stack. Instead of having thousands of different bottles, I can just roll them up into two bottles.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha I said the same exact thing earlier! Definitely looking forward to the new products that will be coming out.
Our philosophy at OL has not changed, but don't take my word for it....

https://youtu.be/IyAVoPUKbKU

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wow congrats to both parties, excited to see what OL has instore for 2017

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey, thanks guys :) I look forward to working with the OL R&D team!
Congrats bro!! I see big things on the horizon for OL in 2017

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Of course. King's Blood+King's Guard is going to be a sick "general wellness/health" stack. Instead of having thousands of different bottles, I can just roll them up into two bottles.
Agreed. Should be a legit stack. Haven't tried many OL products but the more I try, the more I like

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great video!
Also subscribed to the channel.
I hope for more videos, including one with the warehouse packed with products... should be a very nice view!
We will have a before and after thread!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I can't believe I missed this. I want to say some things. Very few people on this board are more upset about the changes to the PES formulas than me. I've openly criticized their product changes on here and called them out for being "junk" in some cases. That's just how I see it for my own personal use.

Having said that, I think people should realize some things.

1. PES grew and is focusing on a bigger market and changed from creating supplements for a relatively small, hardcore user that knew what they were doing to having an opportunity to sell to a wider audience that may not know what they were doing. From private conversations with Synapsin and knowing his background and maybe the goals of the company I would hypothesize that he did his job for the company within the framework he was provided - and safety among an uneducated audience was probably a top priority and that eliminates some of the things many of us use. From that light, the newer formulas aren't "bad" - just bad for me. And I was disappointed.

2. Everyone at PES has always been respectful and helpful as I've seen it and I have no personal beef with any of them on any personal level.

3. Synapsin may have defended the products - but he worked for the company and had to be positive.

4. Synapsin has been one of the most helpful and knowledgeable people I've come across on this board. He could work for whatever company makes whatever junk there is for his job and it wouldn't effect the way I view his knowledge and his character. The guy's inbox is constantly full, which tells me I'm not the only one asking him questions - and he always takes the time to respond and is helpful and polite.

5. Olympus Labs, I have said for a while now, is the NEW PES. It has always struck me how Amino IV changed right when OL came out with Endur3, which was a perfect replacement. Norcodrene changed as OL came out with Ignit3. Now this. It's interesting....

6. Olympus Labs has been a stand up company in my book. They've made mistakes, as a growing company often does, and they've always backed the customer even when they didn't have to. I've been treated very well as a customer of OL.

7. OL makes some products I don't like - but most of their products are the best out there.

So, to sum it all up - congratulations to both sides and I think this is a good fit. I look forward to the future!

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
maybe the goals of the company I would hypothesize that he did his job for the company within the framework he was provided - and safety among an uneducated audience was probably a top priority
3. Synapsin may have defended the products - but he worked for the company and had to be positive.
There's nothing wrong with Synapsin's defense of the products he was defending anyway. While they stopped being novel and cutting edge, for their intended purpose, they were within the product's goal. (Yes, this is for the alphamine/norcodrene haters). A lot of these people are acting like they cannot lose fat without a fat burner, which is pathetic, but that's an old, old topic.

Anyways, as said before, without PES' new/changed focus holding him back, I am sure we can enjoy what him and the rest of the team formulate.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
There's nothing wrong with Synapsin's defense of the products he was defending anyway. While they stopped being novel and cutting edge, for their intended purpose, they were within the product's goal. (Yes, this is for the alphamine/norcodrene haters). A lot of these people are acting like they cannot lose fat without a fat burner, which is pathetic, but that's an old, old topic.

Anyways, as said before, without PES' new/changed focus holding him back, I am sure we can enjoy what him and the rest of the team formulate.
This is kind of what I was getting at - you said it better.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is kind of what I was getting at - you said it better.
Yeah, I figured, but I think he deserves a break from some of the random hate going towards him constantly. He's very knowledgable and very helpful, and I'd like to see him stick around.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
giphy.gif

Congratulations to Synapsin , Team OL , and supplement enthusiasts everywhere! This is a big win for everybody. Having Synapsin on the team makes our R&D even more untouchable, gives him the freedom to create more novel formulas, and gives the people what they want: even MORE bad-ass products from the most innovative company in the game right now. 2017 won't know what hit it...

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah, I figured, but I think he deserves a break from some of the random hate going towards him constantly. He's very knowledgable and very helpful, and I'd like to see him stick around.
Absolutely. That was what I was trying to convey in a long winded manner. Synapsin is top notch and that is coming from someone who has been as critical as anyone of products he worked on in the past was what I was trying to say.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks a lot guys; I really appreciate your enthusiasm and your support, you are too kind. I've been involved with forums for over 10 years and I love helping out in any way I can, so I'll always help anyone if they need a question answered. I might not always reply right away due to time constraints, but I try my best to reply to people when they PM me.

I just want to make it clear that I have absolutely nothing negative to say about PEScience, and that their owner is a fantastic human being. I thoroughly enjoyed working with the team there, and I'll never have anything negative to say about my time there. Now, lets get ready for the OL adventure :)

macwad

Awards
  • Established
I agree that OL is the new PES in terms of novel and cutting-edge stuff, but also people have different goals.

I used to love the OG Alphamine, now I can't stand Y and I'm selling the rest of what I have, so I actually prefer the new Alphamine currently bc it's a cheap(edit: actually wait it's not cheap enough, still not happy with the pricing after the change) energy drink replacement.

CU is the GOAT pre for me, but I'm taking a break from any stim outside of caffeine for a while, so Prolific/MaxReps + caffeine is perfect for me right now, so much so that I sold 3 tubs of CU.

People have different goals, different phases. For right now, PES products are making a comeback in my stash. But I will be trying out most the OL line soon enough.

How about we just enjoy both companies for what they do? End of the day, it's just supplements.
Try CU Stim-Free. It is my pre for like a year straight. I think it is a better overall pre than the options you listed

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks a lot guys; I really appreciate your enthusiasm and your support, you are too kind. I've been involved with forums for over 10 years and I love helping out in any way I can, so I'll always help anyone if they need a question answered. I might not always reply right away due to time constraints, but I try my best to reply to people when they PM me.

I just want to make it clear that I have absolutely nothing negative to say about PEScience, and that their owner is a fantastic human being. I thoroughly enjoyed working with the team there, and I'll never have anything negative to say about my time there. Now, lets get ready for the OL adventure :)
if natty is still the owner I agree 100%-great guy.....I've seen you around for awhile, very informative and helpful[and all around good guy]-a great fit for the OL team in my honest opinion...congrats!!!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if natty is still the owner I agree 100%-great guy.....I've seen you around for awhile, very informative and helpful[and all around good guy]-a great fit for the OL team in my honest opinion...congrats!!!
I thought USP was owner ???. Jk jk I don't want to derail the thread.

Great pickup for the OL team!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I thought USP was owner ������. Jk jk I don't want to derail the thread.

Great pickup for the OL team!!!
don't believe everything you read in the new York times, lol.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 143788

Congratulations to Synapsin , Team OL , and supplement enthusiasts everywhere! This is a big win for everybody. Having Synapsin on the team makes our R&D even more untouchable, gives him the freedom to create more novel formulas, and gives the people what they want: even MORE bad-ass products from the most innovative company in the game right now. 2017 won't know what hit it...
Congratulations!
Synapsin + The Huge = uncle Danes waiting for more natty anabolics

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes me too. Penis enlargement supplement and a product making farts even bigger, louder / adding more bass
What if it's vagina shrinking? Would that work?

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey, thanks guys :) I look forward to working with the OL R&D team!
Congrats on the new addition to the OL team. Looking forward to seeing what this group can bring in 2017.