New Year, New Member of the OL Team

WAF

WAF

Awards
Congrats to the new rep or reps. It's definitely hard to become an OL rep, the scene from 300 comes to mind so they must be gtg.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subbed.. Olympus labs. Always a great company with great people working for them!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh Synap!

lmfao
So is it synapsin!? I had that on my first post and edited it out. Didn't want it to seem like I was throwin shade at PES.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So is it synapsin!? I had that on my first post and edited it out. Didn't want it to seem like I was throwin shade at PES.
You will know next year ;)

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Where did you get that idea? I think you're seeing things...

2017 holds the answers....:D

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Where did you get that idea? I think you're seeing things...

2017 holds the answers....:D
I don't think Team OL can handle another Canadian. Too many donuts at team meetings.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't think Team OL can handle another Canadian. Too many donuts at team meetings.
But we are so polite ...I always ask if you want one before I eat the rest of the box.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
With all the Canadians, why aren't we seeing more maple syrup flavored OL sups?

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
that will be weird cos olympus labs formulate potent supps not energy drinks called fat burner* shade*

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
that will be weird cos olympus labs formulate potent supps not energy drinks called fat burner* shade*
Not gonna lie. The recent alphamine formula was the first thing that came to my head. However, he has the knowledge for sure so I think the U.K. Umbrella from OL will allow them to utilize his innovative skills.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not gonna lie. The recent alphamine formula was the first thing that came to my head. However, he has the knowledge for sure so I'm the U.K. Umbrella from OL will allow them to utilize his innovative skills.
Oh so the US Umbrella isn't good enough for you?!?!

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not gonna lie. The recent alphamine formula was the first thing that came to my head. However, he has the knowledge for sure so I'm the U.K. Umbrella from OL will allow them to utilize his innovative skills.
lol problem is he was defending it, anyway we shall see

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh so the US Umbrella isn't good enough for you?!?!
I put my foot in my mouth enough in the general public. Now it's carrying into forum life lol. Imma leave that in 2016

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
But not weird enough that you'd pm me questions right? What a strange world we live in where the people you help privately speak **** about you publicly. I normally wouldn't even address this, but this is amusing

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But not weird enough that you'd pm me questions right? What a strange world we live in where the people you help privately speak **** about you publicly. I normally wouldn't even address this, but this is amusing
pm u questions way before the lame changes.
that was long time ago bb.com , i just hoped more from u instead u just backed up weak a$s formula, didn't say u don't know ur stuff .anyways
enjoy ur new year man

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
pm u questions way before the lame changes.
that was long time ago, iIjust hoped more from u instead u just backed up weak a$s formula, didn't say u don't know it stuff .anyways
You're acting like the changes are his doing. I highly doubt he went to the CEO and suggested the changes. He's brought some good products to the market.

Not every brand has the same goals, either.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're acting like the changes are his doing. I highly doubt he went to the CEO and suggested the changes. He's brought some good products to the market.

Not every brand has the same goals, either.
Very true, and im not saying he did it wished he didn't back it up so he wouldn't have lost credibility,that's all .
anyways yall enjoy the new year.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very true, and im not saying he did it wished he didn't back it up so he wouldn't have lost credibility,that's all .
anyways yall enjoy the new year.
If your formulator doesn't stand by his products what does that mean? When a rep or formulator has an issue with a product they should take it up with the company in private. Not bash their product on a public forum. That's kinda like posting relationship problems on Facebook. Not cool.

You're (unintentionally) putting him in a lose-lose situation.

Happy New Year man. You make it to midtown? Lots of good parties going on.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If your formulator doesn't stand by his products what does that mean? When a rep or formulator has an issue with a product they should take it up with the company in private. Not bash their product on a public forum. That's kinda like posting relationship problems on Facebook. Not cool.

You're (unintentionally) putting him in a lose-lose situation.

Happy New Year man. You make it to midtown? Lots of good parties going on.
u have a very valid point will be dropping , midtown is popping right now.
I just drove my daughter to the park n watched fireworks she had fun.
did u go to midtown? thotties all over there

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
welcome to 2017 - a B1G year for OL.

Let's kick it off by welcoming the newest addition to the OL family Synapsin

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Congratulations Synapsin

Good Luck & Enjoy!!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I knew something was up when his avatar changed

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Congratulations and good luck Synapsin! And good catch OL!

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Congrats Synapsin, and I'm sorry that I ever questioned your grammar. Now bring us the gainz!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats Synapsin and Olympus Labs. Finished off the old year with a bang and 4 new supplements. Kicking off the new year with a new kick ass formulator on the crew and even more exciting supplements on deck!

Reactions: GNO

aloosecannon

Awards
  • Established
Congratulations to Synapsin and OL. Nice pickup for sure.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Congratulation!s Synapsin

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
congratulations Synapsin
thanks Woody for sharing ur eexplanation.
now the question is how can u make a great team NoAddedHmones xtyler , greater ???

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Congrats! Should allow Synapsin to do work instead of being limited by a change in company philosophy. Nice work OL! Helluva team y'all have put together.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Congrats! Should allow Synapsin to do work instead of being limited by a change in company philosophy. Nice work OL! Helluva team y'all have put together.
First there was Ep1c Unleashed then there was Conqu3r Unleashed and now we have Synapsin Unleashed ;) Official welcome from old mate NAH :cheers:

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
This is pretty phenomenal. OL has an incredible team and has been putting out amazing products. I am very excited to see what's to come.

Wow. Just wow.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really appreciate all the kind comments everyone, thank you very much :)

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Congrats. Synapsin is a good fella, showed that years ago when he was helping me with Neuroscience/Pharmacology homework.