***NEW VICAINE PM LOGGER NEEDED***

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Since I have now bought and tried this product I figure I would leave a suggestion here. In my opinion this product would be better if they lowered the tianeptine and added more black seed oil in each capsule. Just my 2 cents.

I love the regular Vicaine and feel this PM version could be a good addition to their line. Just need to tweak the ingredient doses a little.
Would you be willing to send some samples... Ill pay shipping plus cost

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
can you elaborate (or link to it) on your experience? compare to regular version?
It has a total different purpose to me then the regular version so you can't really compare them. The PM provides a bump in mood and a slight pain relief. It doesn't make you sleep, but does work well to take a couple hours before bed. I only take it on occasion and only at 1 cap. I only bumped it up to two caps once to test it and it only seemed marginally better. I don't feel it's worth the potential risk for dependency hence why I feel the tianeptine should be lowered in it.

I have tried black seed oil on its own at 500mg ED and feel that's the lowest it should be dose.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
It has a total different purpose to me then the regular version so you can't really compare them. The PM provides a bump in mood and a slight pain relief. It doesn't make you sleep, but does work well to take a couple hours before bed. I only take it on occasion and only at 1 cap. I only bumped it up to two caps once to test it and it only seemed marginally better. I don't feel it's worth the potential risk for dependency hence why I feel the tianeptine should be lowered in it.

I have tried black seed oil on its own at 500mg ED and feel that's the lowest it should be dose.
sorry man, somehow I totally missed this!

so you've never gone up to 3 caps? I was interested in the opiod type effects for a bit of "fun" but I can totally see where you're coming from in terms of dependency potential at that stage.
Mike Arnold or WesleyInman any updates around logging?

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Guys Mike updated the thread..

When the site is up and running he will choose loggers. Even when it is up I will have nothing to do with this.

Not being rude at all, I just want everyone to know this entire log has nothing at all to do with me.

The PM is one version I have yet to try and want to as well. Mind you I love Vicaine OG.

If you guys want to order go to www.masupps.com and look at the top, there are ordering directions.

I have nothing to do with orders. I am just a REP, so please no PM's bc I will just give you guys this same info.

When the site is up and running fully, and you order and use my code or have questions I am more then happy to help. I can assist in those situations.

It has to be understood when it comes to the site, and MA having a merchant account, processing funds and accepting money..I have zero ability to address that, nor do I have any remote access to that information.

Ty guys for your understanding!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So can we officially consider this dead? Mike Arnold