New Stuff Coming to You From IBE/PHF!!! (6-bromo,S-Drol, H-drol, M14ADD, 11-oxo)

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its one of the few PHs that i would recommmend Formestane for

check out Escholar05's log
Which formestane? CEL, primordial or those other guys, what's the company name? CM, can you remind us all :mischievous:

I've really been wanting to try some formestane and I know CEL's has been around the longest as far as the sponsors on this board go. Was CEL the first topical or was their another before them?

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Which formestane? CEL, primordial or those other guys, what's the company name? CM, can you remind us all :mischievous:

I've really been wanting to try some formestane and I know CEL's has been around the longest as far as the sponsors on this board go. Was CEL the first topical or was their another before them?
Dermabolics used to make E-Form and it was sold here at NP~~I believe that was the first

ModernLats

Awards
Get alpha one that's the best Ph I ever used, I'd love a year supply of 6 bromo. :)

M14 did nothing for me, inj dbol not much as well I'm weird I guess.

Anyway possible you guys can look into alpha one?
How soon till the bulk 6 bromo?
Can anyone link me to the trenavar Ph information?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
biggfly

biggfly

Awards
  • Established
Any rep discount codes for PHF site?? Thanks in advance

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No special codes running AFAIK right now. :(

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol ^^^ free stuff for everyone :p lol
no but seriously, nothing as of right now but we do have a very nice price on Epi right now

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

EArch

Awards
  • Established
Please come out with this stuff soon, I wanna stock up and got cash to spend. eally exciting about the 11-oxo, and of course h-drol because it is always difficult to find or quickly out of stock.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its one of the few PHs that i would recommmend Formestane for

check out Escholar05's log
Agreed. Something like Formestane with M14ADD would be a wise choice, or even with Boladrol imo. Other options would def be daily divided doses of 6-bromo, or some adex like e3d. Just my 2 cents.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Please come out with this stuff soon, I wanna stock up and got cash to spend. eally exciting about the 11-oxo, and of course h-drol because it is always difficult to find or quickly out of stock.
we'll do our best :fingersx:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you got cash to spend, we can take a little side trip to Vegas. :) I like me some poker. This would be while we wait for product arrivals of course.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I really wish you guys would have picked up Methyl Sten:)...that would have been very nice!
i have several boxes of the msten, whats so special about it?

i never ran it.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
If you have Culver , then you dont have MS...sorry:shock:
thats okay, i wont lose money on them.

the cash i made/make from the mass tabs is sickening.

lol

sickening i tell you.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
How about another batch of formex???
I always keep my fingers crossed for that, perhaps the most under rated thing out there, if I had known how well it was going to worked, I would have bought it by the caseload.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I always keep my fingers crossed for that, perhaps the most under rated thing out there, if I had known how well it was going to worked, I would have bought it by the caseload.
X2 and if I'd known it was going to be out of production I'd have tried to get a truck load!!!