strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
dalto

dalto

Awards
Bulk TNA would be sweet... That needs to be brought back even if in caps. It kicked butt.

Subbed.

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well, it's 10 after 5, Central time here............

Bueller..

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tuesday and still no word ?

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Again, he is on a business trip. When I get a hold of him I will do my best to update you guys.

Thanks for your patients.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Again, he is on a business trip. When I get a hold of him I will do my best to update you guys.

Thanks for your patients.
Jacob posted yesterday at 11am. Why could this not have been posted at that time?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
bahh

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
this suspense if f'n killin me!!!!! Between this & waiting on my Alpha-Yohimbine, I'm dyin over here!!

Sorry guys took a quick strip to Florida to educate a huge market on moving our product.

Announcement coming tonight!

Price will be very sexy or the sexy nature of the compound!

rob561

rob561

Awards
  • Established
Sorry guys took a quick strip to Florida to educate a huge market on moving our product.

:banana:

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established

When you say tonight, do you mean tonight like 8 PMish or tonight as in just before midnight?

Any chance for more focus dirt at Nutra?

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
is this release through usplabs or uspowders

bmw8591

Awards
  • Established
I hope they come through and announce this tonight....

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bulk 11 oxo?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
???

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jacob is sometimes so insanely busy that one gets the impression he is literally juggling 100 balls simultaneously. This is certainly not meant to be an excuse. Rather, I meant to suggest that he is so passionately dedicated to innovation, that in his multi-tasking he is sometimes too quick to share his excitement about a new product. Some see this as hype, but it is mostly not intended as such. I am not trying to imply other supplement-company owners are not passionate innovators, or are not insanely busy, but I am confident Jacob would release the new bulk powder in question at a very attractive price to make up for this unintended delay.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Jacob is sometimes so insanely busy that one gets the impression he is literally juggling 100 balls simultaneously. This is certainly not meant to be an excuse. Rather, I meant to suggest that he is so passionately dedicated to innovation, that in his multi-tasking he is sometimes too quick to share his excitement about a new product. Some see this as hype, but it is mostly not intended as such. I am not trying to imply other supplement-company owners are not passionate innovators, or are not insanely busy, but I am confident Jacob would release the new bulk powder in question at a very attractive price to make up for this unintended delay.
He just posted in another thread that he does this purposely for marketing.... No more excuses for it..

He just posted in another thread that he does this purposely for marketing.... No more excuses for it..
Yes sir a few delays always brings out the love:wave2:

Strategic was not making excuses. He is correct on all angles and the delay was on purpose to bring the critics to the table..

Every thread has a strategic plan...

and at 19.99 for a 30 day supply, I do not expect it to last long at all.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Yes sir a few delays always brings out the love:wave2:

Strategic was not making excuses. He is correct on all angles and the delay was on purpose to bring the critics to the table..

Every thread has a strategic plan...

and at 19.99 for a 30 day supply, I do not expect it to last long at all.
What critics? I myself am a customer who just can't stand the direction your company has taken in marketing, and is annoyed that REM still hasn't come back. Unless of course you want to merge critics of marketing with critics who might legitimately has issues with the product, but then they can't 'come to the table' as it were until they know what the product in fact is, so your response is a bit odd.

The critique is of a marketing ploy which always seems to follow the same template. First, imply some mega supplement exists which for various reasons will never be released. Second, in passing note the existence of a much safer, but still ground breaking!, new supplement that will come out soon. Third, give a definite date for more information to come out. Four, ignore promise made in part three and get weird satisfaction from needling anyone who points out that this happens every damn time some new and ground breaking herbal which is just as ineffective as the last new ground breaking herbal came out.

But whatever bloats your goat, it's your company and your forum. I just much preferred the old marketing approach a la the times of cissus first coming out which was more along the lines of: here's a new product, here's what it does, here's some research supporting those claims. The new world medicine man who's so hip he can't see over his own pelvis peddling herbs of such power the world has never seen and damn the critics and punctuality routine gets old quickly.

easydate

Awards
i wish NP would concern themselves more with restocking their inventory than causing undue hype (with close to nothing known about the "secret" product)

xtend
protein powders
weight gainers

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
i wish NP would concern themselves more with restocking their inventory than causing undue hype (with close to nothing known about the "secret" product)

xtend
protein powders
weight gainers
? This has nothing to do with us easy. Usp labs are an entirely different company that we have been able to work out some bulk powder deals with for our customers. Other than carrying their products, we are two entirely different entities. Jacob didn't even post what this new powder was, in our forum.

woolbeo

Awards
My guess would be an engineered extract of coffea arabica l. for cortisol management.
Good guess bud, but not it..
:liar: :run:

A natural selective NONHORMONAL inhibitor of the enzyme 11-B-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 1.

50% coffee extract which is the equivalent to drinking about 100 expressos without the caffiene.

Who can name the hormonal inhibitior of the same enzyme?
:banana: I was right! :banana:

:bow28:

easydate

Awards
? This has nothing to do with us easy. Usp labs are an entirely different company that we have been able to work out some bulk powder deals with for our customers. Other than carrying their products, we are two entirely different entities. Jacob didn't even post what this new powder was, in our forum.
i'm sorry then.

problem is that while i am shopping at NP and click on "forums" at the top, it brings me here.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
when can we expect this in stock at nutra?

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
LOL. maybe they'll tell us it'll be here tomorrow knowing it will be there next week to build anticipation :nervous:
Probably. In all seriousness USP is one of the few companies I'd consider buying herbals from other than generic places like NOW or other such bulk distributors online. Whether it's placebo or actually doing something, my knees are thankful for cissus every day of the week, and REM blew me away as a sleep supplement. I even was in on one of the beta mixes of it. Very cool and bizarre dreams on that. Super saponins gives me a great libido boost, and when all is said and done I need it these days since I work a minimum of 60 hours a week.

My reservations are with the marketing techniques mainly, and for a while the way products seemed to come and go. I miss REM. The line up seems to have stabilized though.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have used only a few by USP and I will agree, supercissus is a lifesaver

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Probably. In all seriousness USP is one of the few companies I'd consider buying herbals from other than generic places like NOW or other such bulk distributors online. Whether it's placebo or actually doing something, my knees are thankful for cissus every day of the week, and REM blew me away as a sleep supplement. I even was in on one of the beta mixes of it. Very cool and bizarre dreams on that. Super saponins gives me a great libido boost, and when all is said and done I need it these days since I work a minimum of 60 hours a week.

My reservations are with the marketing techniques mainly, and for a while the way products seemed to come and go. I miss REM. The line up seems to have stabilized though.
yeah I like their products too and am very interested in this offering especially, although with the limited run it seems like I might have to buy it without much feedback on it from others first. It's definitely great how they have a good bulk powder line as well. That said, I understand the concept of "hyping" and it's place with supplements, I just thought it seemed like a strange tactic to say you'd give the info monday with no intention of doing it then? I'm not particularly upset about it either way and am still likely to give this stuff a try, just seems like some interested/neutral customers were put off by some of what went on

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
yeah I like their products too and am very interested in this offering especially, although with the limited run it seems like I might have to buy it without much feedback on it from others first. It's definitely great how they have a good bulk powder line as well. That said, I understand the concept of "hyping" and it's place with supplements, I just thought it seemed like a strange tactic to say you'd give the info monday with no intention of doing it then? I'm not particularly upset about it either way and am still likely to give this stuff a try, just seems like some interested/neutral customers were put off by some of what went on
Having tried 11 oxo when it first came out, I too will be interested in this. The limited run stuff bothers me too though. But, I'm not an expert on herb availability/processing so I don't know what to say, other than if a product is good I'd rather it be available more than a few weeks, then never to be seen again.

As for the purpose of leaving people hanging, it gives them more time to talk, guess, gossip, and build up a thread of a trillion pages or so which gets noticed by passers by on the boards and in search engines. Plus you get market feedback. You ask everyone to guess what it is, you get insight into what it is they really want. This one should be interesting. Bulk Prime would have been nice too. I'd heard some positive things about it, but herbals I don't try anymore unless I can megadose in a budget conscious way.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Having tried 11 oxo when it first came out, I too will be interested in this. The limited run stuff bothers me too though. But, I'm not an expert on herb availability/processing so I don't know what to say, other than if a product is good I'd rather it be available more than a few weeks, then never to be seen again.

As for the purpose of leaving people hanging, it gives them more time to talk, guess, gossip, and build up a thread of a trillion pages or so which gets noticed by passers by on the boards and in search engines. Plus you get market feedback. You ask everyone to guess what it is, you get insight into what it is they really want. This one should be interesting. Bulk Prime would have been nice too. I'd heard some positive things about it, but herbals I don't try anymore unless I can megadose in a budget conscious way.
Limited run or marketing to get people to hurry to make purchases??? It all sounds too familiar.

Limited run or marketing to get people to hurry to make purchases??? It all sounds too familiar.
Our bulk powders perform so everything you are insinuating is mute.

Sales is about providing a product people WANT to buy that is commonsense.

I'm sure apple did not hype the ipod and hated the overnight make shift camp sites outside retail stores.

You are become illogical with your attacks.