New Product: Plasmatix-PE50 (plasma expander-vasodilator-growth agent)!

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hi, guys. I figured I would drop the name and formula for the upcoming plasma expansion product, although in truth, it is much more than just a "plasma expander". I call it a plasma expander simply because that is its focus...and because NO OTHER COMPANY has come anywhere close to taking full advantage of this pathway for a pump. So, let's do a quick refresher before I list the formula.

What is a pump? We all know the answer to this question. The "pump" is the delivery of additional blood to working muscles during training. There are two primary pathways to achieving a pump. You can expand the blood vessels (N.O. boosters), which will allow blood to more easily flow into working muscles. Or two, you can increase the amount of blood, or plasma, within the body. This 2nd pathway has MUCH greater potential for enhancing the pump than the former, but we've never seen a company capitalize on it. We've seen plenty of companies release potent vasodilators, but not plasma expanders.

When it comes to oral plasma expanders, glycerol is STILL the King, but we typically see it being dosed (most often in the form of GlycerSize) in the 1-5 gram range, with 1-3 grams being typical. The main problem with 1-5 grams, and especially 1-3 grams, is that it doesn't work. Sure, it will still increase plasma at that dose, but not enough to make the product truly efficacious. It's like consuming 10 mg of caffeine and then expecting it to "work". If every company never used more than 5-10 mg of caffeine in their products, we would all conclude that caffeine doesn't really work and simply move on, but the truth is that caffeine is effective...when dosed properly. It's the same with glycerol.

But Plasmatix-PE50 is more than just a pump product. It also includes a massive dose of epicatechin; the highest in the industry....along with all the necessary bioavailability enhancers for maximum effectiveness.

With that said, the formula you see below MAY be tweaked depending on the production process, but this should be pretty close (if not exact) to what the product will ultimately be. Cost? It won't be cheap...because there is no way to make a product like this cheap. Just the GlycerPump alone costs OVER $20 per bottle (my cost). However, it will be priced VERY fairly for what it is. In fact, it will likely possess a lower profit margin that any other similar product on the market (although there really isn't any other product like it), which means you will get more for your money than with any other similar product. Like I said before, I am now committed to making TOP-TIER bodybuilding supplements. I want no rivals when it comes to the effectiveness of each product I release within its respective category. AS shown with ProSynthesis-BUILD, I am willing to add ingredients "at cost", thereby sacrificing profits, in order to get there. The pinnacle of effectiveness is my marketing angle. These products won't be for everyone, but it is the market niche I have chosen.

Product Name: Plasmatix-PE50

“Pro-Hyperaemic Agent w/ Anabolic Activators”

Plasma Expansion * Vasodilation * Hyperhydration * Myostatin Inhibition

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Servings per Container:

Electrolytes
Sodium : 604 mg
Potassium: 370 mg
Magnesium Glycinate: 200 mg

Plasma Expanders/ Vasodilators/ Osmolytes
GlycerSize®: 50,000 mg
Red Spinach Extract (std. for 20% nitrates): 5,000 mg (providing 1,000 mg pure nitrates)
Betaine Anhydrous: 3,000 mg
Creatine HCL: 3,000 mg
Taurine: 2,000 mg
Agmatine: 1,500 mg
Pink Himalayan Salt: 700 mg

N.O Modulators/ Tetrahydrobiopterin Stabilizers/ Nitrosamine Inhibitors
Emblica Officinalis Extract: 1,000 mg
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C): 300 mg
5-MTHF (L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate): 1,000 mcg

Myostatin & Angiotensin II Inhibitor
Epicatechin: 1,000 mg

Glycerol Stabilizer
Maltodextrin: 10 gm

Bioavailability Enhancement Complex
Green Tea Extract (std. for 50% EGCG): 100 mg
Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex: 50 mg
Octyl Gallate: 10 mg
AstraGin: 25 mg

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Wait, really? 50 grams of glycerol?? That’s insane!
Yeah I was actually wondering if that was a typo lol. Can we get clarification that that is the actual number here? And if so, is there any risk of me exploding out of my skin with this product?

In all seriousness, this one looks very interesting. Looking forward to trying it.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looks good.

is this a powder? I guess that’s too big for caps.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wait, really? 50 grams of glycerol?? That’s insane!
if thats the 65% glycerol powder .. yeah i think maybe he meant 5,000mg

overall product looks great

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's gonna be like drinking sand.
No. It will mix up like water. GlycerSize is highly water soluble...and so is every other ingredient, outside of the epicatechin, which has limited solubility in water, but there are steps we're going to take in order to make it more soluble. :)

Last edited:

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looks good.

is this a powder? I guess that’s too big for caps.
Yes. It will be around a 3 pound container. It should fit in the same container as ProSynthesis, but will be filled to the very top. :)

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah I was actually wondering if that was a typo lol. Can we get clarification that that is the actual number here? And if so, is there any risk of me exploding out of my skin with this product?

In all seriousness, this one looks very interesting. Looking forward to trying it.
If it wasn't cost-prohibitive, I would've used 100 grams per serving. I'm tired of this 1-3 gram nonsense. Even 5 grams is silly. It's time that someone took advantage of this ingredient.

Madevilz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mike, why is there so much Vitamin C ?
Doesn't such amount of anti oxidant interfere with skeletal muscle adaptation to exercise ?
Same with Epicatechin although the study is in aerobic exercise.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mike, why is there so much Vitamin C ?
Doesn't such amount of anti oxidant interfere with skeletal muscle adaptation to exercise ?
Same with Epicatechin although the study is in aerobic exercise.

Vit c protects protects against downregulation of NOS.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is going to be epic, as anyone who's tried drinking liquid glycerin can attest (back in the 80's).

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
When this product was first hinted at I was interested in where it was going. Was wondering if it was going to introduce something I hadn't thought of, but that is a pretty hefty dosage of Glycerol.

The name changes get a little confusing too, fyi you used both Glycersize and Glycerpump in the write up in the original post.

50g is pretty hefty, but if it is 65% (typical standard for Glycerpump/size) there have been some gels before around 30g and quite a few at 20g currently on the market. Unless this is a higher standardization I haven't seen or the 50g should be labeled with it being whatever 65% Glycerpump is needed for 50g Glycerol.

Will be interesting to see the feedback, just a heads up for anyone looking to use this a couple things to keep in mind. Really make sure you are hydrated, this isn't going to work well if you don't. High dosages also don't always agree with people's stomachs, especially if you don't drink enough. Glycerol also should be roughly 4 calories per gram in case anyone is tracking their calories as well.

There is definitely some interesting studies on high glycerol dosing though, most of it seems to be in terms of its benefits to endurance (anaerobic and aerobic work), body temperature regulation, and hyper-hydration. Which always has just been kind of a bummer because it isn't WADA compliant so those most likely to want to use it (legally) can't.

Depending on ones style of training it would be interesting to see what kind of benefits a physique athlete will get from this, with everything else in it too you'd have to try pretty hard not to get a pump. :ROFLMAO:

Madevilz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Vit c protects protects against downregulation of NOS.
sure, but that is quite a high dose for peri workout and could affect exercise adaptation as well as muscle hypertrophy. Then again Im not a science guy, so Id like to hear Mike and other who can interpret those studies better on this matter.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Difference?
The (-) version comes from tannase-treated green tea extract and is the version used in studies demonstrating muscle growth. There is zero research, to my knowledge, regarding the synthetic version.

Last edited:

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When this product was first hinted at I was interested in where it was going. Was wondering if it was going to introduce something I hadn't thought of, but that is a pretty hefty dosage of Glycerol.

The name changes get a little confusing too, fyi you used both Glycersize and Glycerpump in the write up in the original post.
They are the same ingredient.

50g is pretty hefty, but if it is 65% (typical standard for Glycerpump/size) there have been some gels before around 30g and quite a few at 20g currently on the market. Unless this is a higher standardization I haven't seen or the 50g should be labeled with it being whatever 65% Glycerpump is needed for 50g Glycerol.
It will be labeled as 50 grams GlycerSize (65%), not as glycerol. Plain glycerol can't be added to powdered products because it is a liquid.

Will be interesting to see the feedback, just a heads up for anyone looking to use this a couple things to keep in mind. Really make sure you are hydrated, this isn't going to work well if you don't.
Correct. The "directions for use" will explain EXACTY how the product should be used for maximum results.

High dosages also don't always agree with people's stomachs, especially if you don't drink enough. Glycerol also should be roughly 4 calories per gram in case anyone is tracking their calories as well.

There is definitely some interesting studies on high glycerol dosing though, most of it seems to be in terms of its benefits to endurance (anaerobic and aerobic work), body temperature regulation, and hyper-hydration. Which always has just been kind of a bummer because it isn't WADA compliant so those most likely to want to use it (legally) can't.
Performance enhancement aside, it also has profound effects on the pump via plasma expansion, as glycerol pulls a lot of water into the bloodstream. Glycerol is, by far, the most potent oral plasma expansion agent we have on the market today.

Depending on ones style of training it would be interesting to see what kind of benefits a physique athlete will get from this, with everything else in it too you'd have to try pretty hard not to get a pump. :ROFLMAO:
See bold above.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
sure, but that is quite a high dose for peri workout and could affect exercise adaptation as well as muscle hypertrophy. Then again Im not a science guy, so Id like to hear Mike and other who can interpret those studies better on this matter.
The idea that antioxidants like Vitamin C will damage muscle gains is flawed. In fact, MOST of the muscle building ingredients we have on the market today, such as epicatechin ( as well as most of the ingredients in CEL's Anabolic Effect or SNS's Anabolic XT) have antioxidant effects. Yet, the research shows that they possess pro-muscle building effects, despite their antioxidant status. Take apigenin, for example. Or, 90% of the GDA's. Many, MANY ingredients on the market work through at least one mechanism which can theoretically inhibit growth. Yet, they also possess mechanisms which positively modulate growth.

The point here is that most of these ingredients have positive effects on growth; some of them quite profoundly (epicatechin would be a good example), despite functioning as antioxidants. In fact, almost every plant extract on the market has some type of antioxidant effects, yet the research still demonstrates pro-growth effects. These are complex ingredients with a complex set of actions in the body. We can't simply look at an ingredient's antioxidant status and make a determination. If we could, then that would pretty much eliminate EVERY plant-based extract on the market today, which comprises nearly everything.

See the study below for evidence of this fact. Clearly, antioxidant status alone does NOT indicate a substance's ability to regulate muscle growth:

Vitamin C Promotes Muscle Development Mediated by the Interaction of CSRP3 with MyoD and MyoG
Ping Li 1, Xiaoyu Zhang 1, Liangliang Tian 1, Yahao Zhao 1, Yunqin Yan 1, Shuang Li 1, Shufeng Li 1, Huili Tong 1
Affiliations expand
Abstract
Previous studies have reported that vitamin C (VC), an essential nutrient, exerts beneficial effects on muscle health. However, the molecular mechanism involved in the VC-mediated regulation of muscle development is still unclear. The roles of VC in muscle development and the underlying molecular mechanisms were examined using cell and molecular biology, transcriptomics, proteomics, and animal experiments in this study. VC upregulated the expression of sodium-dependent vitamin C transporter 2 (SVCT2) and cysteine rich protein 3 (CSRP3). Additionally, VC promoted the differentiation of C2C12 cells and the repair of mouse muscle injury by upregulating the nuclear translocation of CSRP3, which subsequently interacted with MyoD and MyoG. This study provided a theoretical basis for elucidating the mechanism underlying the VC-mediated regulation of muscle development, as well as for developing animal nutritional supplements and therapeutic drugs for muscle diseases.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interested for sure

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah, technically it could. But whether it does or how much so is just gonna be “it depends”. Inflammation is part of signaling growth and repair, but it can also interfere with cellular functioning. There are even studies showing vitamins C and E can actually improve muscle gains in elderly populations. It’s not something I’d worry about.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I hadn’t heard this before.
I haven't seen any benefits attributed to epicatechin (+) that aren't attributed to epicatechin (-). In fact, I haven't seen any research at all demonstrating pro-growth effects with the synthetic version (Epi +). All the research (at least that I've seen) demonstrating pro-growth effects uses the (-) version. Perhaps there is additional research out there showing otherwise, but I am not aware of it. I welcome any additional research on the (+) version.

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
hypertrophy/
I don't know how much you followed bodybuilding in the 90's but 3gm vc pre workout was pretty standard. I remember some guys suggesting more. 90's had no shortage of monsters. I still to this day, not specifically using for muscle growth but I happen to take about 1500mg vc with my vitamins at the pre workout meal.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Mike, I hope you don't mind me posting this - if you do, pm me and I'll be glad to delete. I normally never post in other companies threads, but wanted to back you up on this one thing related to the (+) version of Epicatechin.

I hadn’t heard this
I can confirm what he is saying about never having seen anything factual on the (+) version being better. I have never seen where it does anything at all that the (-)- version doesn't do at least as good or better, and the (-)- has better oral bioavailability.

I've also seen it stated by several of the largest Epicatechin producers in the world that the (+) form is not available at commercial quantities anyway and that there was no interest in pursuing it because it would be much more expensive for lesser results mg. per mg. and that it also may violate some patents of a certain very large company (completely unrelated to sports nutrition).

I've seen studies on both...and they both appear to increase levels of folistatin. However, I haven't seen any benefits attributed to epicatechin (+) that aren't attributed to epicatechin (-). The main difference noted in studies is that epicatechin (1) is said to be more bioavailable. There is much more research on epicatechin (-) from a growth standpoint, than epicatechin (+). I would also point out that I've looked at two Olympus products that contain epicatechin. One of them contains only Epicatechin (-). The other one contains both of them, but a MUCH higher dosage of epicatechin (-). I believe the listed dosage are 600 mg of epicatechin (-) and 150 mg of epicatechin (+). I welcome any additional research on the (+) version.
I can confirm this as well - that I've never seen anything attributed to the (+) form that the (-) form doesn't do as well or better, and at a much better price and with reliable and reputable supply chain availability.

As to the dosage on any product, its important to always note than when one is looking at the dosage of any ingredient that is in a blend, matrix, or complex with phosphatidylcholine, the dosage reflected on the product is not the dosage of the active ingredient, but the dosage of the ingredient plus the phosphatidylcholine.

I had contacted 3 of the largest Epicatechin manufacturers in the world, 2 of which I already have a great relationship with, hoping to find out any additional research or info on the (+) form and the answer I got from each is basically what I posted here in this post in that they all agreed that it would be dramatically more expensive and deliver the same or less results mg. per mg.

I want to clarify - My comments on the ingredient are on the ingredient itself, they just happen to be the only company I'm aware of that claims to use it.

Last edited by a moderator:

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
Mike, can you check your PM's ? My order hasn't moved since the label was created over a week ago. Thank you.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hello, Yamaha. I am happy to help. However, I kindly ask that, in the future, you first provide me with an opportunity to resolve any issues you might have in private, prior to posting publicly. Generally speaking, this is and has been the standard course of action for many years. Furthermore, the best place to resolve these issues is through our official communication medium, which is the company email (located on the company website) We did not receive any messages from you there. The Anabolic Minds pm system is not an official method of contact and I do not always check my pm's regularly. Regarding the pm you did send me here at Anabolic Minds, it hasn't even been 24 hours since you sent it, as it was sent last night after the work day was over and I am just now seeing it for the first time.

In regards to your order, it has not shipped due to a failed eCheck. Out of respect for you, I have chosen not to post official verification, as that information contains your personal information (real name, home address, etc.). But, if you would like to see this information, I am happy to do so either here or in private, as is your preference. Here are the details I can provide:

1.) You placed an order in June of 2020. The eCheck for this order failed, although we had already shipped your order. We attempted to contact you through multiple communication mediums, including the contact email you provided us at checkout, as well as your phone (you did not answer when we called, so we left two voice mails explaining the situation). Here is the email we sent you. We received no response to any of our attempts to reach you:

"MA Research Order from June 20th

To:

Hi, Branden. Unfortunately, your e-check from your order in June did not go through. My bank has no further information about the reason for this. You can call your bank if you would like to know why the e-check was declined. For some reason, my bank just withdrew the money yesterday. Therefore, I never got paid for your order. Please contact me as soon as you can so that you can pay for your order. Did you use a checking account? Savings accounts will not work for e-checks. Thanks."

When we contacted the bank to find out the reason for the failed eCheck, we were told that it was because the account was fictitious.

2.) Then, on September 11th of this month, you placed another order. However, because your account had previously been notated as a failed attempt at collection, our early detection system automatically alerted to your order as soon as it was placed. Rather than use this as an opportunity to collect for the prior order, I instructed my staff to process the order as they normally would and to see if things went well this time around. I like to give people the benefit of the doubt, even when the evidence aligns against them, as there is always the possibility that the person did not see the multiple emails we sent, that they did not notice the multiple missed calls we made, and that they somehow overlooked the multiple voicemails we left. So, we waited for the order to process, as usual.

Unfortunately, the eCheck failed again and like the last time, when we inquired with the bank as to why it failed, they told us that the account was "fictitious". Note: The bank determines that a claimed account is "fictitious" when the checking and account numbers entered into the system by the customer are so far off from anything that is legitimate, that the likelihood of the customer making that many data entry mistakes is deemed highly unlikely and therefore, fraudulent. At that point the bank notates the account as "fictitious". This is not proof of guilt, nor am I claiming (or inferring) you did this intentionally, but rather, I am simply attempting to describe the basic method the major banks use when attempting to determine when an account should be notated as fictitious. This is an A.I driven decision, not a human one. I felt it was important to explain this, so that you did not think I was making this claim.

Since then, my staff has attempted to contact you through official channels in order to resolve the issue, but they have not heard back. This is where we stand.

Now that I have finally been able to get in touch with you, are you willing to make things right with your prior order? And in regards to the most recent order, we are more than happy to ship it out to you if you have another payment method you would like to use. We can accept both money order and Zelle. Zelle is instant and results in 24 hours (or less) shipping, while products paid with money orders are shipped as soon as we receive the money order.

Thank you.

Last edited:
AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Shipping will be a killer, esp international :/

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Will this mix well in 6-8oz water?

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Will this mix well in 6-8oz water?
It will probably mix fine in 8 ounces of water, BUT....the product won't work well if 6-8 ounces of water is all you consume. Allow me to explain:

Plasma can only be created when the body has enough water available, as plasma is created from water. If adequate water isn't available, the body will not create new plasma, no matter how much glycerol (or any other type of plasma creation agent) is utilized. You could consume 500 grams of Glycerol, but it will mean nothing if the body isn't provided with the water necessary to create the plasma you are hoping for.

It will take a LOT more than 8 ounces of water to fully take advantage of Plasmatix-PE50's plasma expanding capabilities. It doesn't need to be consumed all at once, but it will need to be consumed over a 30-45 minute period (or so). The product's label will contain full, detailed instructions (along with a condensed explanation) regarding exactly how to use it for maximum results.

In short, the label will explain how to receive maximum benefit from the product...and the user alone will decide whether or not he/she wants to reap maximum benefit. If the user decides not to maximize the product's plasma expanding effects, that is his/her decision. Instruction's will still be provided, regardless. :)

Last edited:
ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It will probably mix fine in 8 ounces of water, BUT....the product won't work well if 6-8 ounces of water is all you consume. Allow me to explain:

Plasma can only be created when the body has enough water is available, as plasma is created from water. If adequate water isn't available, the body will not create new plasma, no matter how much glycerol (or any other type of plasma creation agent) is utilized. You could consume 500 grams of Glycerol, but it will mean nothing if the body isn't provided with the water necessary to create the plasma you are hoping for.

It will take a LOT more than 8 ounces of water to fully take advantage of Plasmatix-PE50's plasma expanding capabilities. It doesn't need to be consumed all at once, but it will need to be consumed over a 30-45 minute period (or so). The product's label will contain full, detailed instructions (along with a condensed explanation) regarding exactly how to use it for maximum results.

In short, the label will explain how to receive maximum benefit from the product...and the user alone will decide whether or not he/she wants to reap maximum benefit. If the user decides not to maximize the product's plasma expanding effects, that is his/her decision. Instruction's will still be provided, regardless. :)
Looks like an awesome product. So glycerol can increase actual plasma levels in the blood, given one drinks enough water? I did not know that.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looks like an awesome product. So glycerol can increase actual plasma levels in the blood, given one drinks enough water? I did not know that.
Yes. There are two main mechanisms by which we can increase the "pump". We can dilate blood vessels with N.O. boosters, or we can increase the amount of blood (plasma) within our bloodstream. A combined approach works best, but of the two, plasma expansion has the most potential to increase the pump....by far.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For anyone wondering where the argumentative posts went, I reported the thread to the Admin and asked that he please remove all of the arguing and negative posts from the thread and essentially reset the thread back to where it was before all of that happened.

The only reason I’m posting this is to let people know so that no one would post asking or wondering about it and what happened to them or bring it back up.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
I just purchased some vegetable glycerin to test if my stomach can handle 50grams of glycerol... I know it's not the same but interesting to test it out before I purchase it... Which I'm going to try anyways haha

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I just purchased some vegetable glycerin to test if my stomach can handle 50grams of glycerol... I know it's not the same but interesting to test it out before I purchase it... Which I'm going to try anyways haha
I used to add about 20 to my pre- and intra workout shake and it worked well. So sweet though!

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did I miss if there is a ruff eta on this ?
As soon as possible. I should have the final price quote back this week, at which point it will probably be 6-8 weeks out. The label is almost done. I'm just waiting on the price quote, so I can mail out the check and have the manufacturer start ordering ingredients. All the ingredients are pretty simple to source, so I don't anticipate any delays there.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hello, Yamaha. I am happy to help. However, I kindly ask that, in the future, you first provide me with an opportunity to resolve any issues you might have in private, prior to posting publicly. Generally speaking, this is and has been the standard course of action for many years. Furthermore, the best place to resolve these issues is through our official communication medium, which is the company email (located on the company website) We did not receive any messages from you there. The Anabolic Minds pm system is not an official method of contact and I do not always check my pm's regularly. Regarding the pm you did send me here at Anabolic Minds, it hasn't even been 24 hours since you sent it, as it was sent last night after the work day was over and I am just now seeing it for the first time.

In regards to your order, it has not shipped due to a failed eCheck. Out of respect for you, I have chosen not to post official verification, as that information contains your personal information (real name, home address, etc.). But, if you would like to see this information, I am happy to do so either here or in private, as is your preference. Here are the details I can provide:

1.) You placed an order in June of 2020. The eCheck for this order failed, although we had already shipped your order. We attempted to contact you through multiple communication mediums, including the contact email you provided us at checkout, as well as your phone (you did not answer when we called, so we left two voice mails explaining the situation). Here is the email we sent you. We received no response to any of our attempts to reach you:

"MA Research Order from June 20th

To:

Hi, Branden. Unfortunately, your e-check from your order in June did not go through. My bank has no further information about the reason for this. You can call your bank if you would like to know why the e-check was declined. For some reason, my bank just withdrew the money yesterday. Therefore, I never got paid for your order. Please contact me as soon as you can so that you can pay for your order. Did you use a checking account? Savings accounts will not work for e-checks. Thanks."

When we contacted the bank to find out the reason for the failed eCheck, we were told that it was because the account was fictitious.

2.) Then, on September 11th of this month, you placed another order. However, because your account had previously been notated as a failed attempt at collection, our early detection system automatically alerted to your order as soon as it was placed. Rather than use this as an opportunity to collect for the prior order, I instructed my staff to process the order as they normally would and to see if things went well this time around. I like to give people the benefit of the doubt, even when the evidence aligns against them, as there is always the possibility that the person did not see the multiple emails we sent, that they did not notice the multiple missed calls we made, and that they somehow overlooked the multiple voicemails we left. So, we waited for the order to process, as usual.

Unfortunately, the eCheck failed again and like the last time, when we inquired with the bank as to why it failed, they told us that the account was "fictitious". Note: The bank determines that a claimed account is "fictitious" when the checking and account numbers entered into the system by the customer are so far off from anything that is legitimate, that the likelihood of the customer making that many data entry mistakes is deemed highly unlikely and therefore, fraudulent. At that point the bank notates the account as "fictitious". This is not proof of guilt, nor am I claiming (or inferring) you did this intentionally, but rather, I am simply attempting to describe the basic method the major banks use when attempting to determine when an account should be notated as fictitious. This is an A.I driven decision, not a human one. I felt it was important to explain this, so that you did not think I was making this claim.

Since then, my staff has attempted to contact you through official channels in order to resolve the issue, but they have not heard back. This is where we stand.

Now that I have finally been able to get in touch with you, are you willing to make things right with your prior order? And in regards to the most recent order, we are more than happy to ship it out to you if you have another payment method you would like to use. We can accept both money order and Zelle. Zelle is instant and results in 24 hours (or less) shipping, while products paid with money orders are shipped as soon as we receive the money order.

Thank you.
Are you still here, Yamaha? You contacted me in this thread about an order, so I figured you would see my response. Or, should I consider this just another one of the many unintentional failed attempts at communication through multiple mediums?

Sarcasm aside, if you weren't actively attempting to scam me (which is hard to believe, but I'll leave room for that possibility), I am willing to forgive and forget going forward, but you need to contact me via pm. Thanks.