New preworkout? wich one

drseuss6969

drseuss6969

Awards
  • Established
oh man so many good pres i want to try and need narrow it down to 2. i think enhanced will be a for sure but the second is a hard pick!

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Ton of magnesium in a PWO = throwing $$$ and your bowels down the toilet! SuperDump and NO-Xplode were in that category for me.
^this. superpump 250 had me running for the bathroom before i even trained. sp max was fine for me though

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
oh man so many good pres i want to try and need narrow it down to 2. i think enhanced will be a for sure but the second is a hard pick!
game day will change your life bro ;)

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fierce Domination and SuperPump Max are two with great ingredient profiles and good prices.

I tried a sample of Jacked Micro and was pleased with it, found the energy to be right on point and seemed to get a little bit better of pumps than if I were to have not taken anything.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you do pick up Enhanced at Nutra remember they have this nice deal still going on with extra bulk ingredients for free (shouldn't stay at that price for too much longer): http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/pesupplments/the-new-era-stack-enhanced-bundle-stack.html

There are some solid things out there right now though and it really depends on what you are looking for when narrowing it down. :)

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
I love my Hemavol. I like it because a) it tastes ridiculous and b) it's very stackable since it's non-stim. Maximize Intense is another excellent choice, as well.

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
I really liked ignite 2. Tasted good , great energy, got me ready to go. Exactly what I was looking for.

Profion

Awards
Hate jack3d, nothing neár the original... Im on Musclemarinade now and i really like it, nice clean energy, alittle focus, some pumps and no crash! IMLVINGIT. Added in some D-pol for the pumpofactor n the DAA

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
game day will change your life bro ;)
Dayuuum, I'm a stim junkie and made the mistake of taking a full scoop!!!! I was up to 11:30 that night. Never felt jittery - but was alert & awake. Tried 3/4 scoop the next workout and still thought it was a little too much for me!!!!!
Great workouts- I just need to go back to morning workouts!

PS- Couldn't get it too mix up very well, but who cares, love this stuff right now!

Profion

Awards
Its all about how F***t up you get by taking the preworkout who cares about taste n mixability!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What are you looking for specifically in a pre workout, pumps, focus, energy?

We can make some recommendations on the other product you are looking for.

Let us know how you get on with Enhanced though. :)

drseuss6969

drseuss6969

Awards
  • Established
Something with a decent amount of stims. I normally add cit mal and i think ill gab some agmatine too. My current pres will be about in about 2 weeks so going to make an order then.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Something with a decent amount of stims. I normally add cit mal and i think ill gab some agmatine too. My current pres will be about in about 2 weeks so going to make an order then.
When your Enhanced comes through you can still add the citrulline malate but won't need the agmatine. ALCAR is a good addition to it if you like adding bulk powders.

drseuss6969

drseuss6969

Awards
  • Established
thanks didnt even see it had 500mg agmatine already in it! I already have bulk alcar i put in my pres so im good there. i heard this stuff is pretty strong so im looking forward to my first try with PES

AnabolicJuich

AnabolicJuich

Banned
Awards
i'll go with USPlabs Versa-1 . Purus Labs Muscle Marinade and D-pol. !!!
you'll thank me later...

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks didnt even see it had 500mg agmatine already in it! I already have bulk alcar i put in my pres so im good there. i heard this stuff is pretty strong so im looking forward to my first try with PES
It is important that the carnitine variation is ALCAR to complement the choline sources in Enhanced.

Let us know how you get on. :)

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What are you looking for specifically in a pre workout, pumps, focus, energy?

We can make some recommendations on the other product you are looking for.

Let us know how you get on with Enhanced though. :)
Although, Enhanced covers all 4 of those areas really nicely, especially focus! I've never had such an intense focus before with any other supplement.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Although, Enhanced covers all 4 of those areas really nicely, especially focus! I've never had such an intense focus before with any other supplement.
the only time i used enhanced was the beta samples and it was at 11pm with TexasLifter89 lol So its hard to gauge the focus aspect from that perspective. I loved Lit Up's focus. havent used anything like it yet, but once i run out of muscle marinade and jack3d micro, i will for sure give it a run

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
man, didnt realize people had this issue with superpump. i never have issues with it. maybe if you guys eat a few raw eggs once in a while it will strengthen up your stomach. broscience!
I'm with ya. I love super pump max. Great pre workout.