New Monster Hormone

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
so there is elsewhere no explanation of the delta-1 nomenclature?

that table says that dbol is 90-210% as anabolic as ___ (i assume MT but apparently the reference can vary)...if it is indeed MT, then the truth is that "oxygynox" is actually 657-1533 times as anabolic as MT...makes a little more sense.

again, i realize this is all pretty meaningless, but it at least gives us a starting point for dosing (i am thinking 10mg to start, actually, considering how very similar the numbers are to M1T @ 910-1600)
Well not 657-1533 times, but percent stronger. But again there is no point getting super excited until we test it. Could be a great compound, I am just saying that the studies have so much variation it is just too hard to say.

I did try and look for the reference but couldn't find it.

swoody

swoody

Awards
  • Established
For me, Epistane has been every bit as hard on hair as PP was. On paper, it is less androgenic though. I had no other androgenic sides. I never really do with these new designers though. All I ever notice is slightly accelerated thinning. I can normally bounce back a lil, but it doesn't help things. I'm prone though... gotta pay to play :D
Did you run any dht-blocking compounds like nizoral, spiro or finasteride 5 mg tabs? Cause I ran all those with my last superdrol cycle about 4 months ago with no shedding (I am prone to MPB) and still made great gains (14, kept 10)... just wondering if it would help, or if you had them on hand, if they did much to protect against thinning on epistane. I actually shed more when I ran ActivaTe!:think:

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
H50 IS tbol for all intents and purposes. isnt tbol the target hormone?

tbol, var, furazabol, winny, epistane...whatever. all mild(er) 17aa that dont aromatize. i only say tbol because it shares that 4-chloro mod and isnt 5a-reduced. seems like an obvious comparison, but the real world effects are what counts, and predictions of those are rarely on-point.

thanks for bringing this to the board's attention, fellas.
Ya, I think thats what BK was going for when he planned it. He has said as much.

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
Did you run any dht-blocking compounds like nizoral, spiro or finasteride 5 mg tabs? Cause I ran all those with my last superdrol cycle about 4 months ago with no shedding (I am prone to MPB) and still made great gains (14, kept 10)... just wondering if it would help, or if you had them on hand, if they did much to protect against thinning on epistane. I actually shed more when I ran ActivaTe!:think:
Superdrol is pretty easy on the hair. Finasteride wont do a THING for anything besides Test. You weren't achieving anything there really. Topical ant-DHT stuff (Azelaic acid) is pretty much a joke IMO. There isnt a lot of rock solid evidence behind any of them and they arent approved. Minox can help slightly but it has nothing to do with DHT or androgens. Spiro is an anti-androgen but I really am not sold on it. Plus I feel like a delusional loser dabbing that stank **** on my head all the time. You thought your hair stack was doing something but it likely wasn't, besides maybe for the minox. This junk (finasteride) is overused and nobody even knows why the hell they are using it. It really doesnt apply to anything besides your normal bodies production and exogenous test.

Finasteride works to some degree. You are fighting a losing battle imo. Genetics will win the race. I stopped using finasteride after reading a lot on DHT and seeing some issues older people (lol, 35) started having when they used finasteride for a long time. Merck underreported sides and everyone knows it. Most informed MD/endo's will advise against it and tell you lowering DHT is not a good thing in general for a male. Swale has tried to convince people to stop using this so much but nobody listens. The idea of lowering it just to eek out a few more years seemed foolish. Its a personal preference I guess. IMO finasteride is being overused a lot. You wont notice any sides now (I didnt). But older people that start it seem to be affected much more (libido, mood, body comp., gyno). I just came to terms with reality and stopped being delusional. If you're prone, its going. You can slow it a bit but at the expense of your endocrine system. That stuff should be avoided by any male who doesn't need it due to prostate issues. Our hormones are a VERY complex and perfectly balanced system. I think longterm use of this will jack your endo up more than cycles do...

btw, I hope you werent taking 5mg A DAY. Thats redonkulus bro... major overkill.
The UC Berkeley Wellness Letter expressed concern in March 2003 about the unproven long-term safety of Propecia and recommended cutting a standard 1 milligram dose of Propecia into quarters to reduce the cost without reducing its effectiveness. This claim appears to be supported by clinical pharmacological data reviewed by the FDA during Propecia's approval process that suggested that the advantage of taking 1 mg per day over 0.2 mg per day is statisticially small. Some people have unsuccessfully petitioned the FDA to re-examine the approved dosage in light of the statistical evidence and unknown long-term risks.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol is pretty easy on the hair. Finasteride wont do a THING for anything besides Test. You weren't achieving anything there really. Topical ant-DHT stuff is pretty much a joke IMO. There isnt a lot of rock solid evidence behind any of them. Minox can help but it has nothing to do with DHT or androgens. Spiro is an anti-androgen but I really am not sold on it. You thought your hair stack was doing something but it likely wasn't, besides maybe the minox. This junk (finasteride) is overused and nobody even knows why the hell they are using it. It really doesnt apply to anything besides your normal bodies production and exogenous test.

Finasteride works to some degree. You are fighting a losing battle imo. Genetics will win the race. I stopped using finasteride after reading a lot on DHT and seeing some issues older people (lol, 35) started having when they used finasteride for a long time. Merck underreported sides and everyone knows it. Most informed MD/endo's will advise against it and tell you lowering DHT is not a good thing in general for a male. Swale has tried to convince people to stop using this so much but nobody listens. The idea of lowering it just to eek out a few more years seemed foolish. Its a personal preference I guess. IMO finasteride is being overused a lot. You wont notice any sides now (I didnt). But older people that start it seem to be affected much more (libido, mood, body comp., gyno). I just came to terms with reality and stopped being delusional. If you're prone, its going. You can slow it a bit but at the expense of your endocrine system. That stuff should be avoided by any male who doesn't need it due to prostate issues. I think longterm use of this will jack your endo more than cycles do...

i was agreeing with everything that u were saying until i got to the finasteride stuff. i started using it 2 months ago and my shedding went from 20 hairs every time i looked at my hands shampooing to 1-2 hairs max. Then i started a high test cycle..week 4 and still only 1-2 hairs max when i shampoo...its definitely working for me. However, i too am worried about long-term use like you said. As far as delaying hair loss a few years...i'd use it if it gave me an extra few months...plus my dad passed of prostate cancer so if it giving me any extra help in that area at 1mg (which i dont think it is), then i will continue to use it...

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
i was agreeing with everything that u were saying until i got to the finasteride stuff. i started using it 2 months ago and my shedding went from 20 hairs every time i looked at my hands shampooing to 1-2 hairs max. Then i started a high test cycle..week 4 and still only 1-2 hairs max when i shampoo...its definitely working for me. However, i too am worried about long-term use like you said. As far as delaying hair loss a few years...i'd use it if it gave me an extra few months...plus my dad passed of prostate cancer so if it giving me any extra help in that area at 1mg (which i dont think it is), then i will continue to use it...
It does work. It drastically slowed my receding hairline but overall thinning in the frontal area kept going although MUCH slower. I guess it depends on what you value more and how secure you are. I also didn't really have any sides. I still decided to stop just based on the literature and advice/writing from those with expertise in this area. Swale talks about how he sees client after client that have had really bad luck with finasteride sides.

btw, finasteride will just stop the prostate from getting too big (enlarged prostate) and making urinating difficult in older men. It doesn't have anything directly to do with cancer itself in the prostate. A study DID show a lowered rate in men using it though. Check this...
Finasteride May Reduce Prostate Cancer, But...

See anytime I talk about this stuff I just get flooded with misinformation. Half the people using this **** have no clue what the hell they are doing (as with all these hormones!)

Not to sound like as ass guys... but you need to read a LOT on the subject before you can weigh in on it. DHT is a MAJOR player in our system. You cant wipe it out and think nothing will happen, even if you dont notice it after half a year of use at age 24 heh.

Lets stop cluttering this thread with retarded hair loss talk. :D They are all laughing at us. lol

swoody

swoody

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol is pretty easy on the hair. Finasteride wont do a THING for anything besides Test. You weren't achieving anything there really. Topical ant-DHT stuff (Azelaic acid) is pretty much a joke IMO. There isnt a lot of rock solid evidence behind any of them and they arent approved. Minox can help slightly but it has nothing to do with DHT or androgens. Spiro is an anti-androgen but I really am not sold on it. Plus I feel like a delusional loser dabbing that stank **** on my head all the time. You thought your hair stack was doing something but it likely wasn't, besides maybe for the minox. This junk (finasteride) is overused and nobody even knows why the hell they are using it. It really doesnt apply to anything besides your normal bodies production and exogenous test.

Finasteride works to some degree. You are fighting a losing battle imo. Genetics will win the race. I stopped using finasteride after reading a lot on DHT and seeing some issues older people (lol, 35) started having when they used finasteride for a long time. Merck underreported sides and everyone knows it. Most informed MD/endo's will advise against it and tell you lowering DHT is not a good thing in general for a male. Swale has tried to convince people to stop using this so much but nobody listens. The idea of lowering it just to eek out a few more years seemed foolish. Its a personal preference I guess. IMO finasteride is being overused a lot. You wont notice any sides now (I didnt). But older people that start it seem to be affected much more (libido, mood, body comp., gyno). I just came to terms with reality and stopped being delusional. If you're prone, its going. You can slow it a bit but at the expense of your endocrine system. That stuff should be avoided by any male who doesn't need it due to prostate issues. Our hormones are a VERY complex and perfectly balanced system. I think longterm use of this will jack your endo up more than cycles do...
While I agree with finasteride can be a little more harsh later on down the road, I am 24 myself and sooner or later I will come off when I see that it is loosing its effectiveness (which happens with finasteride). The nizoral did help at first, but again, it lost its effectiveness... spiro however REALLY helped while on cycle and off... every time i apply it (even though it smells like ass and I do feel like a fool putting it on ;D) I don't shed at all. So it works for me... I definitely know its not placebo. I read that it can have an effect on test production, which is why I normally only run it on cycle when test is high along with arimidex .5 every other day approaching the end of a cycle to ease into pct... and it hasn't impacted my gains or strength at all. Lowering dht with finasteride and spiro hasn't had any impact on strength whatsoever... and my sex drive/bloodwork is fine... it could impact older fellas later on down the road, but so far it has been fine for me. True DHT is a major player with men, but if kept within normal ranges using such products as finasteride and topical spiro for people that have above normal ranges of DHT can only benefit, since prostate size is a real health issue...
I HAVE tried avodart, and it did lower dht too much. Sex drive suffered, but thats about it... so I went back to finasteride. It seems like it has lost effectiveness SLIGHTLY with me since I have been using it since 2003, so I am guessing it is only blocking 60 percent of the one of two types of alpha-reductase enzyme. Since I already had a high dht level to begin with, I figure it couldn't be all that bad...

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
While I agree with finasteride can be a little more harsh later on down the road, I am 24 myself and sooner or later I will come off when I see that it is loosing its effectiveness (which happens with finasteride). The nizoral did help at first, but again, it lost its effectiveness... spiro however REALLY helped while on cycle and off... every time i apply it (even though it smells like ass and I do feel like a fool putting it on ;D) I don't shed at all. So it works for me... I definitely know its not placebo. I read that it can have an effect on test production, which is why I normally only run it on cycle when test is high along with arimidex .5 every other day approaching the end of a cycle to ease into post cycle therapy... and it hasn't impacted my gains or strength at all.
Sigh... Nizoral is Useless... Spiro? shakey at best..

Avodart (dutasteride) is scary stuff - worse than finasteride

Stay on Target Red Leader!

swoody

swoody

Awards
  • Established
I am beginning to feel that way about nizoral myself... I believe it was placebo more than anything. But I am still sold on the spiro...:)

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
yea nizoral hasnt helped me at all that i can notice..there was some study done saying how it helps but i can't find it....anyone?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
yea nizoral hasnt helped me at all that i can notice..there was some study done saying how it helps but i can't find it....anyone?
It helps if you eat 200-600mg of it everyday, but the sides are worse than topical. :)

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey Dr.D isn't it actually an anti-androgen? If that is the case I would be really wary about taking it internally unless necessary.

Mr.50

It helps if you eat 200-600mg of it everyday, but the sides are worse than topical. :)

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
Hey Dr.D isn't it actually an anti-androgen? If that is the case I would be really wary about taking it internally unless necessary.

Mr.50
He's joking... :icon_lol:

Orally ingested ketoconazole (Nizoral) or Spironolactone would be horrendous. Very bad idea.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Whoops, I am in class and should be paying attention to the Prof. Of course I missed the joke because I was not paying full attention to the thread either. :(

Mr.50

Orally ingested ketoconazole (Nizoral) or Spironolactone would be horrendous. Very bad idea.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
HA! You missed the boat, I was loading Nizoral into a dart! This ritalin is bunk!

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established

No, I was being serious! Back when dinosaurs ruled the earth (before letro and dex) it was the only orally active AI in it's class (enzyme inhibitor type). It was the prototype for the others actually. 200mg/day was not bad but 600mg causes chronic nausea and not only estrogen turn-off but test shutdown as well. It's not an anti-andro, just inhibits test biosynthesis, so that's why enzyme inhibitors are a no-no during PCT!

Don't try this at home, Dr.D has learned a lot of hard lessons and posts with such passion so you guys can avoid the same mistakes! :hammer:

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
No, I was being serious! Back when dinosaurs ruled the earth (before letro and dex) it was the only orally active AI in it's class (enzyme inhibitor type). It was the prototype for the others actually. 200mg/day was not bad but 600mg causes chronic nausea and not only estrogen turn-off but test shutdown as well. It's not an anti-andro, just inhibits test biosynthesis, so that's why enzyme inhibitors are a no-no during post cycle therapy!

Don't try this at home, Dr.D has learned a lot of hard lessons and posts with such passion so you guys can avoid the same mistakes! :hammer:
I just assumed you couldnt be serious. The systematic effects of oral anti-androgens (spiro) are horrible (feminizing effects). I thought ketoconazole had anti-androgen effects too because of its effects in scalp - but I guess thats just 5-alpha reductase at the scalp level itself.

It was originally an anti-fungal so that does make more sense that its not a true anti-androgen. It wouldn't be nearly as bad as oral spiro. Still, I havent seen anyone do this before or even read of it lol. I know its dosed for fungal issues (ringworm etc.) but I always thought people avoided it like the plaque because of sides. How old are you? People actually did this? So it lowers test enough in vivo to be effective for hair loss? What a crappy way of approaching lowering DHT. Overkill! I do remember someone talking about oral keto to lower cortisol once or something. Does it suppress glucocorticoid synth too? Thats crazy stuff...

I guess I shouldn't be surprised by the multiple "pioneering" uses of strange drugs for various reasons in the BB community. Definitely nobody try it orally for hair loss! Heh

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
... Does it suppress glucocorticoid synth too? Thats crazy stuff...

I guess I shouldn't be surprised by the multiple "pioneering" uses of strange drugs for various reasons in the BB community. Definitely nobody try it orally for hair loss! Heh
Yeah, after about 2 wks it kills everything! Cort, estro and test. It requires a PCT once you're done with it. It was the earliest and dirtiest AI of the enzyme inhibitor class. Letro is at least 2000x stronger than oral keto, so nobody would ever know this except someone old like me. Just more useless info floating around in my head at this point. lol

I bet spiro is an anti-androgen though orally, real bad like you say.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn I have to give a lot of rep in this thread and even though i hate to admit it i owe Alpine some too :)

Good read guys, thanks for the info.

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE:

I decided to let you guys know the latest on this.

Everything from my original post seems to be playing out except that IDS is not actually behind SFN. I know who it is now and they are more respected/reputable than IDS. This explains the cost and doing it in Japan. They are still planning the same products.

I'm not going to say who it is but they have been in the industry a long time and are more respected. I'm sure it will eventually come out. I have respect for them so I dont feel it's necessary to do it. I probably wont be speculating or talking much more on this. I do plan to try the product though. It has been spotted from a few online retailers.

PA wont be running a chromatogram on it. He doesn't want to get involved with testing someones else's stuff for various reasons.

I was hoping someone else might step up and get it tested.... Dr. D perhaps :D

Anyway, thats about all I have to say on it from now on. The other stuff stands but its someone much better than IDS.

I think dsade should know too. He never posts in these threads though. Hasn't answered my last PM's either. Yo I sent you that email via Avant a while ago... :(

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE:

I decided to let you guys know the latest on this.

Everything from my original post seems to be playing out except that IDS is not actually behind SFN. I know who it is now and they are more respected/reputable than IDS. This explains the cost and doing it in Japan. They are still planning the same products.

I'm not going to say who it is but they have been in the industry a long time and are more respected. I'm sure it will eventually come out. I have respect for them so I dont feel it's necessary to do it. I probably wont be speculating or talking much more on this. I do plan to try the product though. It has been spotted from a few online retailers.

PA wont be running a chromatogram on it. He doesn't want to get involved with testing someones else's stuff for various reasons.

I was hoping someone else might step up and get it tested.... Dr. D perhaps :D

Anyway, thats about all I have to say on it from now on. The other stuff stands but its someone much better than IDS.

I think dsade should know too. He never posts in these threads though. Hasn't answered my last PM's either. Yo I sent you that email via Avant a while ago... :(
So, is this product we've all been talking about oxyguno?

natiels

natiels

Board Supporter
Awards
Kinda interesting.....
This is the info for the product I found on a site that was selling it.
Oxyguno
is possibly the most amazing addition to the nutritional prosteroidal
market ever. It is the name brand of the active ingredient, 4-chloro-17α-methyletioallochol-
4-ene-17β-ol-3,11-dione and comes in 0.0075g (7.5mg) tablets.
OXYGUNO possesses the absolute highest A:A Ratio (also known as Q Factor) of any
known prosteroid. It is approximately 7x as myotrophic as testosterone but with only
12% of the undesirable side effects!1. OXYGUNO has an amazing “myotrophic
inducing profile” that is even superior to our other product HEMAGUNO. And when
compared to other products currently on the market, it is immediately clear that
OXYGUNO is vastly superior on a milligram-per-milligram basis (see Table A).

The independent information found in TABLE A clearly shows that OXYGUNO is not
only approximately 12x more myotrophic than Halodrol-50 but that OXYGUNO has a
vastly superior — and previously unheard of — myotrophic ratio of 121.5, whereby
Halodrol-50 has a myotrophic ratio of only 2.6. This means that on a milligram-permilligram
basis, when used as directed, OXYGUNO is far less likely to induce
undesirable, androgenic-mediated type side effects such as acne, hair loss, etc.
Again, like with HEMAGUNO, less is really more. OXYGUNO should be dosed at a
maximum of 3 tablets per day, with many users reporting exceptional results at even
lower doses.
As with all products — especially those in this category — it is very important, and
absolutely necessary, to fully read the instructions and follow them completely.

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
So, is this product we've all been talking about oxyguno?
Yes.. by SFN. The other products I mentioned are also still supposed to be put out by them. They sound even more novel than this one. One isnt methylated.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Yes.. by SFN. The other products I mentioned are also still supposed to be put out by them. They sound even more novel than this one. One isnt methylated.
Interesting. The hemaguno is an epistaine/havoc product. This oxyguno appears to be a unique compound. I'll be curious to see what else is in the pipeline.

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
Interesting. The hemaguno is an epistaine/havoc product. This oxyguno appears to be a unique compound. I'll be curious to see what else is in the pipeline.
Rumor is Spectra Research also plans to produce a C17b-carbonate ester version of furazabol (17-alpha-methyl-5-alpha-androsta-2,3-furazan,17b-ol). It will be a non-methyl, non-toxic. This is another thing that IS NOT coming from China. In a few posts I think I typo'd SFN thinking Spectra Force Nutrition in my head, but its Spectra Force Research (SFR) and Ive seen it as Spectra Research also.

PA: the guys from this company i am guessing (educated guess) have a friend in japan that is involved in the bodybuilding industry over there and that is why you see it being a japanese venture. its probably not a bad move, since you don't have to worry about shipping raw stuff over to the US from china (where it almost assuredly comes from). US customs will seize shipments of steroid raw material quite readily these days
Essentially, doesn't agree its Shionogi or anyone connected. I now believe the same. However, it has been validated its still coming from Japan. China simply doesn't have these capabilities anyway.

I'm looking forward to it. It's selling right now at a former AM sponsored retailer. But now that everyone knows who it 'REALLY" is all of a sudden nobody wants to get it tested or even speculate much more publicly.

swoody

swoody

Awards
  • Established
So who's gonna be the first to test it? Im frekkin excited as hell about this product Oxyguno if all the hype is true...anxious to see results... just don't know if I wanna be the guinea pig:D

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
Dont expect anything crazy. It will probably be a mild hormone. If you want major results go with high dose Havoc. 30-40mg.

Low sides (for real this time), moderate-mild gains but quality. IMO, its a cheaper, legal alternative to anavar. Or more accurately, I hope thats how it turns out. :)

The C17b-carbonate ester furazabol is even more exciting imo.

swoody

swoody

Awards
  • Established
Dont expect anything crazy. It will probably be a mild hormone. If you want major results go with high dose Havoc. 30-40mg.

Low sides (for real this time), moderate-mild gains but quality. IMO, its a cheaper, legal alternative to anavar. Or more accurately, I hope thats how it turns out. :)

The C17b-carbonate ester furazabol is even more exciting imo.
If it is in fact very similar to Anavar, I'm still psyched... I've wanted to try it forever just because of the low sides and quality gains, even if it isn't much... I just hope it lives up to the "anavar hype" better than m4ohn did... solid compound, just didn't produce much effects at all... how androgenic do you thing the C17b-carbonate ester furazabol will be?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE:... I was hoping someone else might step up and get it tested.... Dr. D perhaps :D
Send me a bottle, I'll throw it on the IR! Just wish I had a standard to verify 100%. :hammer:

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Nah, people will buy anything, you should know this ;). Really sit back and look at the products, for instance from Klein-Becker (I think), Testrogel? lol. Do I feel it is a flop like that?

Dbol: ~50% androgenic/ ~150% anabolic
Anadrol: ~45%/ ~330%
Halotestin: ~825%/~1850%
Winstrol: ~30%/~325%
Epistane: ~90%/ ~1100%
Anavar: ~25%/~500%

Here are some numbers. To have less than half the androgenic value as Anavar? Mass isn't something you would expect from this compound, you would have to stack it with an androgen in my opinion, and heck why even use it since it is 17-aa if you are going to have to stack it anyways, unless you were going to use test or something, but then we get into illegal injectables.

And they may "feel" it is going to elicit an effect but bro, trust me they are getting it right out of the Vida book because they saw a high anabolic value. And they can hope for the fact the old school numbers are a little off and it is more androgenic than it says.
Seeing those numbers definitely makes me wanna use Epistane, i'm pickin up a couple bottles in like 2 weeks :). Halo also looks awesome :bruce2:

Sonicology

Sonicology

Awards
heck why even use it since it is 17-aa if you are going to have to stack it anyways, unless you were going to use test or something, but then we get into illegal injectables.
Might make a good stack with transdermal 4-AD? (4-AD is legal here and available as a bulk powder)

That said, would it really offer anything over a 1-AD/4-AD stack?

wrestler119

wrestler119

Awards
Would the the C17b-carbonate ester attached to the unmethylated furazabol change its properties or just extend the effect?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Would the the C17b-carbonate ester attached to the unmethylated furazabol change its properties or just extend the effect?
It would just extent it's t1/2, it'll still hydrolyse to furazabol.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It would just extent it's t1/2, it'll still hydrolyse to furazabol.
yes, but furazabol and unmethylated furazabol arent the same thing, and will have [possibly] different effects.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I'll wait until some reputable folks test both the Oxy-whatever and the furazabol products. I ain't being the guinea pig - not for $60.

If they wanted to throw me a bottle for half - I'd test it (and get bloodwork) but not for $60. (It's the principle of $60....)

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
yes, but furazabol and unmethylated furazabol arent the same thing, and will have [possibly] different effects.
Right, sorry for not being clear on that. The unmethylated version is about as anabolic as test prop, so even with the protracted action of the carbonate (which will make it a bit more anabolic) it's sill going to take several hundred mg's to do much of anything. The gains would be clean but the potency will be relatively low.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Right, sorry for not being clear on that. The unmethylated version is about as anabolic as test prop, so even with the protracted action of the carbonate (which will make it a bit more anabolic) it's sill going to take several hundred mg's to do much of anything. The gains would be clean but the potency will be relatively low.
Doesn't furazabol actually have a POSITIVE effect on lipids though?

"An alternative to Stanzolol is Furazabol. Furazabol's effects are virtually identical to Stanzolol except that instead of having an extremely adverse effect on cholesterol values, Furazabol actually improves a person's blood lipid profile (at therapeutic doses, not performance enhancing ones).[citation needed] Sold under the trade name Mitolan, Furazabol is a standard treatment in Japan for hyperlipemia."

If so, it would seem to be a nice stacking compound in lieu of something like zol.

Linky to wikipedia article where I read this: Stanozolol - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

wrestler119

wrestler119

Awards
How long would the THP ester on orastan-a extend its half life?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Doesn't furazabol actually have a POSITIVE effect on lipids though? ...
Yes, it is classified as an anticholesteremic, not an anabolic or androgen. However, at anabolic doses, this effect is probably reversed. I think I'd have rather seen a androisoxazol carbonate instead.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Yes, it is classified as an anticholesteremic, not an anabolic or androgen. However, at anabolic doses, this effect is probably reversed. I think I'd have rather seen a androisoxazol carbonate instead.

Ahhh, another example of the dose making the poison.

jerlion777

jerlion777

Awards
i would like to add one more new prohormone i came across it is called methyl x 3,17 does any one know anything about it if so ,id like to know

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
so what are thoughts on the potential liver toxcicity of Oxyguno besed on the structure?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
i would like to add one more new prohormone i came across it is called methyl x 3,17 does any one know anything about it if so ,id like to know
Could be an Epistane/Havoc clone....

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Could be an Epistane/Havoc clone....
If so, then these companies have gotten even more retarded that before! I mean "methyl x 3,17" does not even make sense. Is it methylated at both these positions!? Can you say anti-androgen? lol

I doubt it, but a 2,3-bridge makes even less sense for something called 3,17. Not that it has to make sense I suppose.