New Member Need Help!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
think about it, even if you take in an EXTRA 1000 calories in the cheat mea (which is pretty difficult)l, its still less than 1/3 of a pound difference. for the week. not enough to be worth leaving yourself low energy the next day.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
it really has to be more about electrolyte balance for the cramping than anything else. I'd try taurine, potassium, poseidon

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
November 10, 2007

--I figured out my problem. The green magnitude was bloating me and therefore causing me to cramp during cardio workouts. I switched up my dosage to 1/2 scoop 60 minutes pre workout and 1/2 scoop post workout. Seems to be working awesome. I finally got the BA tingle from the Purple Wraath when I started sipping 30 minutes pre workout. At first I thought that I was just getting the shivers but I was too hot to be getting them.

--I'm thinking ahead to college. It's going to be a tough road block for me (especially with my diet). I'm going to have to really start planning ahead so that I can lose the freshman fifteen, not gain it. I'm also scared of working out in front of other people, and the thought of working out in front of other people MY AGE is terrifying.

--I want to get involved with some kind of recreational sport this winter. Be it basketball, indoor soccer, wrestling, whatever. I used to be an intense athlete and I tend to have a natural knack for all sports. I'll try to convince my brother or my dad to do some b-ball at the local Y with me.

I think that's it for this week, things are going smoothly.

Weight this Week: 205.5
Change in Weight this Week: -3 lbs
Goal Weight: 200 lbs, 5.5 lbs from goal

--More soon

P.S - ALMOST FORGOT! I need some good suggestions for post workout foods. I've been doing whey protein shake and an apple, but I think simple carbs aren't the best thing for me post workout. Any ideas?

P.S.S- Is feeling hungry more often a sign of raised metabolism?

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
November 10, 2007

--I figured out my problem. The green magnitude was bloating me and therefore causing me to cramp during cardio workouts. I switched up my dosage to 1/2 scoop 60 minutes pre workout and 1/2 scoop post workout. Seems to be working awesome. I finally got the BA tingle from the Purple Wraath when I started sipping 30 minutes pre workout. At first I thought that I was just getting the shivers but I was too hot to be getting them.

--I'm thinking ahead to college. It's going to be a tough road block for me (especially with my diet). I'm going to have to really start planning ahead so that I can lose the freshman fifteen, not gain it. I'm also scared of working out in front of other people, and the thought of working out in front of other people MY AGE is terrifying.

--I want to get involved with some kind of recreational sport this winter. Be it basketball, indoor soccer, wrestling, whatever. I used to be an intense athlete and I tend to have a natural knack for all sports. I'll try to convince my brother or my dad to do some b-ball at the local Y with me.

I think that's it for this week, things are going smoothly.

Weight this Week: 205.5
Change in Weight this Week: -3 lbs
Goal Weight: 200 lbs, 5.5 lbs from goal

--More soon

P.S - ALMOST FORGOT! I need some good suggestions for post workout foods. I've been doing whey protein shake and an apple, but I think simple carbs aren't the best thing for me post workout. Any ideas?

P.S.S- Is feeling hungry more often a sign of raised metabolism?

you could do something like a whey protien shake followed by oats half an hour later after the protien shake or just doing some dextrose into the whey protien shake.

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
November 17th, 2007

Another week down fellas!
Little weight change this week, but energy is way up. Increase in acne and I'm raging at people. The new protein flavor I got tastes like butterscotch (supposed to be cookies n' cream). They put little chocolate chip pieces in it though so I like it. It's a great change from all the fruity stuff I drink during workout.

Speaking of which, I revamped my workout. The energy I'm feeling just called for an upgrade. I'm liking full body workouts 4 days a week, with a rest period in between (i heard you're supposed to give muscles at least a 48 hour rest?) and a low-intensity cardio day in between. I feel this is better for me when I'm cutting and now I don't feel like my workouts are puny.

Oh, just for a bench marker I decided to try doing a pushup. In the summer I had tried at like 220 pounds and it was a no-go. So one night I just had the urge and I dropped down and did 10 nose-to-floor pushups in a row. Man that got me pumped so now when i'm bored i'll just do pushups. They're addictive!! they make me feel so manly hahaha

I asked this question last week and it wasn't addressed, but I was wondering for those of you who worked out in high school and then had to make the transition to college, how did you do it? How do you keep a good diet? I train by myself and the thought of working out in front of people is terrifying for me, so I can't see myself in a gym. Part of distorted self-image i'm sure.

One last thing: I've been approached by the wrestling coach at school and then the wrestling sponsor on two different occasions asking if I would be interested in wrestling. I'm a big kid, and it's easy to identify me in the hallways at six foot four, 200 pounds. They have already started practicing and practice is everyday from 2 to 4:30. It'd be a great workout and place to meet people. Should I do it?

Mondays: Full Body

Laterals: 8 reps; 2 sets
Standing extensions: 10 reps; 2.5 sets
Curls: 10 reps; 6 sets
Bench Press: 10 reps; 5 sets
Military Press: 10 reps; 3 sets
Deadlifts: 10 reps; 2 sets
Bent Rows: 10 reps; 2 sets
Shoulder Press: 10 reps; 3 sets
Crunches: 25 reps; 2 sets
Cardio: one mile low-intensity

Tuesdays: Cardio

Warmup
Low-intensity endurance for 3 miles (~5-6 miles an hour)
sit-ups 25 reps x 2 sets

Wednesdays: Rest

Thursdays: Full Body

Cardio: One mile at low intensity (5-6 miles an hour)
Single Leg Calf Raise: 8 reps; 3 sets
Seated Calf Press: 8 reps; 3 sets

Fridays: Rest

Saturdays: Full Body

Cardio: One mile at low intensity (5-6 miles an hour)
Single Leg Calf Raise: 8 reps; 3 sets
Seated Calf Press: 8 reps; 3 sets

Sundays: Rest.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I asked this question last week and it wasn't addressed, but I was wondering for those of you who worked out in high school and then had to make the transition to college, how did you do it? How do you keep a good diet? I train by myself and the thought of working out in front of people is terrifying for me, so I can't see myself in a gym. Part of distorted self-image i'm sure.

Im in college, I have no problem with my diet and gym. College isnt THAT hard. Classes arent like highschool from 8am to 3 or w/e. It's like a certian time of day. I have classes mon-thursday 3 hours each day. Rest of the time is for hw or gym. Not hard. don't worry about working out in front of people. It's fun after you start making some sick progress for others to see.
One last thing: I've been approached by the wrestling coach at school and then the wrestling sponsor on two different occasions asking if I would be interested in wrestling. I'm a big kid, and it's easy to identify me in the hallways at six foot four, 200 pounds. They have already started practicing and practice is everyday from 2 to 4:30. It'd be a great workout and place to meet people. Should I do it?
why not? lol you might not have the flexibility as most people though considering you'll be put on routines not really a bad thing though.
hope that helps :)

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
November 24, 2007

Starting Weight: 245 lbs
Weight last Week: 207.5
Weight this Week: 210.0
Change in Weight: +2.5 lbs

I'm praying to allah that all that sodium intake from thanksgiving is causing me to hold water like an all-star. My diet was trash on wednesday and thursday (wednesday = 4 slices of pizza for lunch, wendy's french fries and a frosty; thursday = thanksgiving food). Last saturday I went to a party and chowed down on pizza there too, like 5 pieces. I need to chillax. I'll weigh myself tomorrow and see whats up.

Anyway, I decided to try running outside yesterday rather than my treadmill. I woke up early planning to go black friday shopping, but I had a great energy and I felt euphoric so I scrapped it, took hold of the opportunity and laced up my sneakers to go running before dawn. I ran at a higher pace than I do on my treadmill but it hurt alot more to breath in 30 degree weather in shorts. I liked how it made me feel as far as kicking my day off with a jumpstart.

I haven't been taking creatine on off-days, and I should.

My workouts are becoming easier, which may mean time to increase weight.

Does tribulus increase testosterone? Or just tribulus terrestris (sp?)

Supplement thoughts:

White Flood: Good clean energy, hasn't let me down yet

Leviathan Reloaded: Two weeks in, can't really notice much

Green Magnitude: I should look at my pre-creatine photos to see if I've made progress

Purple Wraath: The BA tingle was here but it left. I need to get it back.

DCP: Too early to tell.

Peace from the mid east!
-MESSPLAY

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
November 24, 2007

Starting Weight: 245 lbs
Weight last Week: 207.5
Weight this Week: 210.0
Change in Weight: +2.5 lbs

I'm praying to allah that all that sodium intake from thanksgiving is causing me to hold water like an all-star. My diet was trash on wednesday and thursday (wednesday = 4 slices of pizza for lunch, wendy's french fries and a frosty; thursday = thanksgiving food). Last saturday I went to a party and chowed down on pizza there too, like 5 pieces. I need to chillax. I'll weigh myself tomorrow and see whats up.
Even if the 2.5 up is real, you are still 35 below where you started, so it will be easy to get rid of again. just 2 weeks of watching close again :)

I haven't been taking creatine on off-days, and I should.

My workouts are becoming easier, which may mean time to increase weight.

Does tribulus increase testosterone? Or just tribulus terrestris (sp?)
yes, yes and yes :) Basically your workouts should go up by 2-8% a week. so either the weight should go up, or rep count. Thats why a lot of plans show rep counts as range say 8-10. When you get to being able to go past 10, its time to raise the weight, and expect to only do 8 again.

As far as the rest goes, maybe get some bulk BA and add it in other times. Definitely take the creatine every day as well. BA + Creatine are a great combo.

DCP only really works in a calorie deficit :) But a side effect of TTA is additional water retention as well. so its definitely possible that you've lost fat and gained water in its place.

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
Easy, how'd you learn so much about nutrition and health??

Just a side question.

Does purple wraath have enough BA in it??

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
perpetual research :p I spend a lot of time hunting around for articles and studies, trying to tweak out every last little bit of benefit i can.

Its hard to say how much BA purple wraath has in it, since its in one of those proprietary blends. Still overall i'd say "no". I think 3-6g a day is the range for max benefits (spread as 2-3 doses over the day) and since the blend is 2.7g total with 5 ingredients, it can't even realistically be 2g of beta alanine. nutraplanet sells bulk pretty cheap :D

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
perpetual research :p I spend a lot of time hunting around for articles and studies, trying to tweak out every last little bit of benefit i can.

Its hard to say how much BA purple wraath has in it, since its in one of those proprietary blends. Still overall i'd say "no". I think 3-6g a day is the range for max benefits (spread as 2-3 doses over the day) and since the blend is 2.7g total with 5 ingredients, it can't even realistically be 2g of beta alanine. nutraplanet sells bulk pretty cheap :D
Yeah there was a thread about how much BA white flood and purple wraath have together and a CL rep said with 2 scoops white flood and 2 scoops purple wraath its in the 3-4 gram range... but I only do one scoop white flood so who knows.

I'm feeling good today. Got that xmas spirit in me man (even though my family settled for a fake tree this year :smite:)

Anywho,

Starting Weight: 245
Weight Last Week: 210
Weight This Week: 203
Change in Weight: -7 lbs
Total Loss: 42 lbs
Goal Weight: 200 lbs

Holidays are over briefly and I hit the weights hard. Kinda constipated this week which was bewildering. my mom suggested putting benefiber in everything I eat. I'm too lazy.

I've been waking up late and missing my protein in the early morning which is stupid stupid stupid. By the time I take my leviathan I have no apetite and I'm drinking water until lunch time.

Finished my 542 gram tub of purple wraath. Cracking the seal on the other one tomorrow. After I finish the next tub I think I'll try out Xtend. For my next creatine (which will be light years away because my green mag is pretty much never-ending), I think I might try an all-in-one (NO + creatine) like no-xplode. Eh, i don't know, scratch that; I might try Clout some bulk CEE. Any ideas? I want to move away from di-creatine malate after this one and dip my hand in another form to mix up things.

My cardio is getting sweet! I tried this thing i'm gonna call blind cardio, where I cover up the progress lights on the screen and just run until I'm tired. Helps my focus and makes my workouts go faster.

My mom got me a bench set and squat rack with 300 lbs of olympic weights for xmas, because I saw the boxes when I came home from school. I've been begging her to let me start on it now and that xmas will be just as special ("it's a matter of health mom!) but to no avail.

Other than that, not much to report. My grades are a little lower in school, because I get lazy around this time of year. I find out whether or not I got into William and Mary in about 3 hours or so; I applied early decision so if I get in I have to go there. Wish me luck boys. I got into four other in-state school already, but I can only see myself at one of them, and it's not studying molecular biology, because their science program stinks!

More to come-

MESSPLAY

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Could try neovar too as a creatine, has the banaba extract to act as a nutrient repartitioner :)

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Could try neovar too as a creatine, has the banaba extract to act as a nutrient repartitioner :)
ive been meaning to give the banaba extract a try. :) I wonder if stacking it with AP would be overkill.

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
Well, I got deferred from my dream college. I'm in the normal applicant pool. I feel like putting someone's head through a wall.

I took two scoops white flood and a little bit of wtf pump'd when I got home from work, after I heard the news from my mom.

I'm about to put on some Ceremony and deal with my problems like a man.

I'VE GOT A CHIP ON MY SHOULDER
I'M ON A LOSING STREAK
THERE'S A CLOUD OF CONTEMPT HANGING OVER ME
CAUSE ITS DOG EAT DOG IN A PLACE LIKE THIS
EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF SO I USE...

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
aww, being put on the waiting list doesnt always mean rejection man. And even if it does, your dream school may not be so dreamy after all. A lot of college students are quite content with their second choice of school. good luck mess :thumbsup:

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
aww, being put on the waiting list doesnt always mean rejection man. And even if it does, your dream school may not be so dreamy after all. A lot of college students are quite content with their second choice of school. good luck mess :thumbsup:
Thanks cellar, I feel a lot better this morning. Time is the best healer after all. I'm sure that wherever I go I'll get the best education I can get. :hammer:

Eric, what does nutrient repartitioning do for you?

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Thanks cellar, I feel a lot better this morning. Time is the best healer after all. I'm sure that wherever I go I'll get the best education I can get. :hammer:

Eric, what does nutrient repartitioning do for you?
im not easy but Ill answer that for you. Nutrient repartition are supplements such as p-slin, anabolic pump and neovar. Basically they make better use of your carb intake. They allow carbs and other goods to almost be fed into your muscles like a garbage compactor. (best way I could explain it perhaps a scientific explanation is better but mine will do :lol: ) This helps in terms of nutrients to the body and overall will lead to more muscle growth. Swelling can occur of the muscles. This would be explained as a skin stretching pump. I loved Anabolic Pump personally. It was one of my favorite supplements of all times. I just bought 2 bottles of Anabolic Pump and 1 bottle of P-Slin. Maybe I can get my hands on some banaba extract from dirk at a good price. :head:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Insulin is tissue agnostic, the nutrient repartitioners like banaba and the major ingredients in those others are muscle tissue specific. So they act like insulin moving carbohydrates into the cells, but won't move it into fat cells (as insulin does), just muscle cells. It has something to do with GLUT4 activation I think. my skull isn't big enough to remember all the details :)

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Insulin is tissue agnostic, the nutrient repartitioners like banaba and the major ingredients in those others are muscle tissue specific. So they act like insulin moving carbohydrates into the cells, but won't move it into fat cells (as insulin does), just muscle cells. It has something to do with GLUT4 activation I think. my skull isn't big enough to remember all the details :)
indeed.

All I know is that I didn't get fat off all the carbs that I was eatting which is very nice to have. Easy any estimate on a 2 month supply of banaba and do you think it could be run with AP?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
indeed.

All I know is that I didn't get fat off all the carbs that I was eatting which is very nice to have. Easy any estimate on a 2 month supply of banaba and do you think it could be run with AP?
I only got a "group quote" when I asked, a quote for all the different ones I wanted. I'm thinking tho that 300 caps with expectation of that being used as 3 caps 2x daily (on meals not taking neovar) so 50 days would be between $20-$30.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I only got a "group quote" when I asked, a quote for all the different ones I wanted. I'm thinking tho that 300 caps with expectation of that being used as 3 caps 2x daily (on meals not taking neovar) so 50 days would be between $20-$30.
I think thats a very fair price.
Ill ask dirk about it.

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
December 8th, 2007

Weight this Week: 205
Weight Last Week: 203
Change In Weight: +2 pounds
Total Loss: 40 lbs

I was looking back at old posts. November 10th (about a month ago) I weighed in at 205. That means I've lost no weight in a friggin' month. Whats going on with me? Stuff's been fluctuating alright but that overall downhill slope isn't there this month. I've been maxed out on weights until christmas. I've been running every day, lifting every other. Increasing reps, shortening running time and increasing pace. I've been taking my creatine and pills every day on a solid routine. My diet is clean. I indulge on a clementine when i'm hungry (C'mon dude, it's a f**king clementine). I'm 5 pounds away from my original goal and it feels like my body is doing every thing it can to hold on to that last bit of weight so I won't meet it. It's so frustrating.

One more week until christmas break. Once xmas comes, I'll have a bench set with a squat rack and a leg attachment and 300 pounds of weights. I want to hit them so friggin hard. Finally I won't be limited by my exercise equipment.

I made my own protein bars. Oats, peanut butter, bananas, fat free milk, vanilla soy milk, a pinch of flour and salt, and da vinci calorie-free/carb-free caramel syrup for taste. Popped 'em in the oven for 60 minutes at 200 degrees and let them cool overnight. The consistency is a TAD bit soft, but it tastes so good and saves me a ton of money. They were pretty easy to make too. VICTORY.

Once I hit 200 I think I'll set a new goal for valentine's day of 190. After that another goal of 180 by spring break and then I can rebuild my body the right way. I know I won't be satisfied when I hit 200. 180 Seems like the perfect place to be for my build before I bulk up.

Not much else to report. More to come-

Messplay

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You could try shaving another 200 calories a day off

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
December 8th, 2007

Weight this Week: 205
Weight Last Week: 203
Change In Weight: +2 pounds
Total Loss: 40 lbs

I was looking back at old posts. November 10th (about a month ago) I weighed in at 205. That means I've lost no weight in a friggin' month. Whats going on with me? Stuff's been fluctuating alright but that overall downhill slope isn't there this month. I've been maxed out on weights until christmas. I've been running every day, lifting every other. Increasing reps, shortening running time and increasing pace. I've been taking my creatine and pills every day on a solid routine. My diet is clean. I indulge on a clementine when i'm hungry (C'mon dude, it's a f**king clementine). I'm 5 pounds away from my original goal and it feels like my body is doing every thing it can to hold on to that last bit of weight so I won't meet it. It's so frustrating.

One more week until christmas break. Once xmas comes, I'll have a bench set with a squat rack and a leg attachment and 300 pounds of weights. I want to hit them so friggin hard. Finally I won't be limited by my exercise equipment.

I made my own protein bars. Oats, peanut butter, bananas, fat free milk, vanilla soy milk, a pinch of flour and salt, and da vinci calorie-free/carb-free caramel syrup for taste. Popped 'em in the oven for 60 minutes at 200 degrees and let them cool overnight. The consistency is a TAD bit soft, but it tastes so good and saves me a ton of money. They were pretty easy to make too. VICTORY.

Once I hit 200 I think I'll set a new goal for valentine's day of 190. After that another goal of 180 by spring break and then I can rebuild my body the right way. I know I won't be satisfied when I hit 200. 180 Seems like the perfect place to be for my build before I bulk up.

Not much else to report. More to come-

Messplay

the same rule for a bulk applies to a cut. When your nearing the end of the cut or bulk, it becomes harder to gain mass or lose fat. Do what easy said. Lower your calorie intake by a bit. It should help.

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
December 15, 2007

I'm excited for CHRISTMASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
This update will be short

Weight Last Week: 205
Weight This Week: 203.5
Change In Weight: -1.5 lbs
Total Loss: 41.5 lbs

I got exams monday tuesday and wednesday of next week. I'm bogged down. Also have to read and annotate a book before monday. L-A-M-E.

Down weight, feel good, sleep pattern's been off. Diet's in check, water's in check.

3.5 lbs to goal. 3.5 , 3.5 , 3.5--- Christmas is in 11 days. I'm upping cardio. Dang I want to hit that goal.

I caught my mom opening a box of AN goodies for stocking stuffers. oh boy oh boy oh boy

3 more days of school!!!!

I feel all over the place.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
December 15, 2007

I'm excited for CHRISTMASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
This update will be short

Weight Last Week: 205
Change In Weight: -1.5 lbs

I got exams monday tuesday and wednesday of next week. I'm bogged down. Also have to read and annotate a book before monday. L-A-M-E.

Down weight, feel good, sleep pattern's been off. Diet's in check, water's in check.

3.5 lbs to goal. 3.5 , 3.5 , 3.5--- Christmas is in 11 days. I'm upping cardio. Dang I want to hit that goal.

I caught my mom opening a box of AN goodies for stocking stuffers. oh boy oh boy oh boy

3 more days of school!!!!

I feel all over the place.

haha sounds like a good christmas :thumbsup:

What did your mom buy for your stockings? hopefully some drive and RPM :)

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
I saw drive, rpm, and neovar. Thinkin' my next stack will be drive, rpm, neovar, yellow gold, and beta-alanine :p

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I saw drive, rpm, and neovar. Thinkin' my next stack will be drive, rpm, neovar, yellow gold, and beta-alanine :p
go back and demand some IGF-2 :lol:

JK

Looks like a pretty good stack.

Im doing AP right now.

LOVING IT! Now don't get me wrong, you won't get insane insane pumps that are beyond belief, but the pumps from AP are pretty wicked. It's the type of pumps that you have at the end of the day. You look fuller basically. Harder, fuller and hopefully in the future leaner :)

Be sure to purchase a capping kit with yellow gold. It taste like rancid milk. USPlabs managed to cap the AP pretty nicely. The old version I tried reaked soooo bad. The new version has no smell what so ever. Good stuff. Good luck Mess :thumbsup:

Looks like christmas shall be a good one for you buddy :)

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
go back and demand some IGF-2 :lol:

JK

Looks like a pretty good stack.

Im doing AP right now.

LOVING IT! Now don't get me wrong, you won't get insane insane pumps that are beyond belief, but the pumps from AP are pretty wicked. It's the type of pumps that you have at the end of the day. You look fuller basically. Harder, fuller and hopefully in the future leaner :)

Be sure to purchase a capping kit with yellow gold. It taste like rancid milk. USPlabs managed to cap the AP pretty nicely. The old version I tried reaked soooo bad. The new version has no smell what so ever. Good stuff. Good luck Mess :thumbsup:

Looks like christmas shall be a good one for you buddy :)
Are you running anabolic pump solo? I've heard a lot of good things about it too. How do you have pumps all day? Is that POSSIBLE?

I've heard of people chasing yellow gold...I'm not that daring. I'm gonna get my brother to lend me his capping kit. How should I dose this?

1. Drive split evenly throughout the day
2. RPM pre-workout 30 minutes
3. Neovar in the morning and 1 hour pre-workout with 50 grams complex carbs
4. yellow gold 1.5 hours preworkout (i heard it induces appetite!)

I've been reading about IGF-2. I saw one thread on whether it can be used for recomp... What's the verdict? Also, it says take on an empty stomach, so I guess I'd split that throughout the day too?

Definitely gonna be a good christmas. Just gotta get through these three days of exams :bruce1:

PS- I might log this one. What are you gonna log next cellar?

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Are you running anabolic pump solo? I've heard a lot of good things about it too. How do you have pumps all day? Is that POSSIBLE?

I've heard of people chasing yellow gold...I'm not that daring. I'm gonna get my brother to lend me his capping kit. How should I dose this?

I've been reading about IGF-2. I saw one thread on whether it can be used for recomp... What's the verdict? Also, it says take on an empty stomach, so I guess I'd split that throughout the day too?

Definitely gonna be a good christmas. Just gotta get through these three days of exams :bruce1:

PS- I might log this one. What are you gonna log next cellar?

I have no idea what I may log next. I may do my own log where I whip out something from my supplement supply. I recently purchased 2 bottles of AP and 1 bottle of P-Slin. Im doing an AP run right now. If you really want me to and you promise to pay close attention Ill log it for everyones benefit :)

It will be COMPLETELY unbiased what so ever. USPlab never gives me anything for free but their products are amazing. Yellowgold is almost the same as anabolic pump so no worries my friend. you have yourself a great supplement there.

AP gives pumps throughout the day. It's the type of pumps and swelling you get from carbs. Nothing drastic like your arm grows half an inch or so but with 1 cap of AP and roughly 50-60g of carbs I look fuller. My muscles look more vascular. If you ever look in the mirror at night and notice your bigger than you were in the morning, thats basically the kind of look you get on AP. It goes a little beyond that but nothing mind blowing. I hope that helps you imagine it a bit. It does make you look a tad bigger and pumped up. I love it for the repartition ability. Helps make some better gains in the long run.

Im thinking of maybe making a log of AP and RPM. Ill have to check my supply cabinet to see if theres anything else in there. Pumps & Energy stack. AP will provide nutrients to my muscles, RPM will deliver energy. Maybe I should buy some reset AD to complete the stack?

A PAL,USPlab,AN stack would be superb. My adren glands are a bit burnt. It would be an awesome time to test it out :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The only problem here is that YG + neovar use kinda similar mechanisms, so you don't necessarily want to use both of them at the same time (I mean at the same dosing time). You can, but look out for feeling hypoglycemic. you can still pretty easily use YG for 2 other pre-meal times a day, which should also work pretty well

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
free give-aways and I'm there :wink:

so the pump's like a post-workout pump? or not that intense. I kinda know what you mean about morning vs night

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
free give-aways and I'm there :wink:

so the pump's like a post-workout pump? or not that intense. I kinda know what you mean about morning vs night
If you eat a lot you look fuller. The pumps are someone on the post workout pump level. I think it's a bit more than that though but not that much more. It's still pretty neat though.

Haha, maybe next time for a give away. I still have to get steve his prize.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
The only problem here is that YG + neovar use kinda similar mechanisms, so you don't necessarily want to use both of them at the same time (I mean at the same dosing time). You can, but look out for feeling hypoglycemic. you can still pretty easily use YG for 2 other pre-meal times a day, which should also work pretty well
I didnt notice his dosages!

Like easy said, AP makes me somewhat hypoglycemic on morning dosages.

If you want you could do this. Neovar with YG but in lower dosages. The YG will last longer this way if you decide to keep the dosage time the same. I would follow easy's dosage protocol however. Sometimes you feel as if a headache is coming on without enough carbs along with the AP. It's seriously some powerful stuff. You might want to take neovar with carbs near your workout while the other occasions such as morning meal with yellow gold. GL :)

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
December 22, 2007

Weight This Week: 199.5
Weight Last Week: 203.5
Change in Weight: -4 lbs
Total Loss: 45.5 lbs

I made my goal I made my goal I made my goal! Boomshakalaka.

New goal for Spring Break is 180 lbs. Spring break is mid April, so that's ~3.5 months away. Which is about 14 weeks away. 20 lbs in 14 weeks is ~1.5 lbs per week. Is that too unrealistic? Maybe I should do 185 by Spring Break.

Got through exams just fine. Passed them all with flying colors and I worked my butt off. The beginning of Xmas break has been kinda hectic, but after work today it should really settle down. I'm ready to get slammed with some holiday spirit.

About the next stack I was planning (neovar drive rpm yellowgold beta-alanine xtend), I think I'm just going to do without the beta-alanine for now so I won't go completely broke. You guys also mentioned dosing with yellowgold and neovar. Theoretically, I take neovar at 4 capsules twice a day, for a total of 8 capsules. Yellowgold theoretically would be 500 mg capped with food three times a day. So how would I do this? Maybe neovar with 50 grams complex carbs upon waking and then again post workout, and then yellowgold 30 minutes before meal #2, lunch, and before workouts on workout days?

Anyway, thanks for the help guys. Christmas in 3 days! I'll keep you guys posted on how things go.

Stay warm!

-MESSPLAY

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
using yg with neovar just requires some toying around. I like neovar with the preworkout + post workout meals. so you can try using maybe 2 doses of yellow gold a day with other meals, and see how it goes.

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
December 29, 2007

Weight Last Week: 199.5
Change in Weight: +4 lbs

I figured it out. I know why my weight keeps fluctuating like this. I finally stopped being lazy and entered in my typical day into fitday.com to check up on my macros. I've been killing myself with my diet. The occasional fruit I've slipped in there or handful of almonds really really adds up at the end of the day. Instead of a good 40/40/20 split, I was doing like a 33/33/33 split. I'm thankful I haven't completely screwn myself over, because I've pretty much kept maintenance due to the exercise, but it was no wonder I wasn't losing. I completely rewrote my diet, which I'll be starting tomorrow, with some killer macros. I cut out the extra fruit and the nuts (even though they're good fats) and the split is 50/20/30, at 1,929 calories a day with 238 grams of protein, 106 grams of carbs, and 60 grams of fat. That's under maintenance but I want to cut out this weight before I start my AN stack. I'm going to finish my controlled labs products, take a breather for about a month, then start on the AN goodies. I think my adrenal glands have taken somewhat of a beating so I'm gonna let them rest for awhile. When I do my AN stack I think that I'll only take RPM on those days where I really need a kick to get working. The final stack will be drive, rpm, neovar and yellowgold and I'm definitely logging it. Easy and cellar- you guys should lurk on that thread like you do on this one cause there's going to be some sweet giveaways.

I'm not upset about the weight gain this week, as I expected some from all the pigging out on christmas, and I'm glad I finally got to the bottom of why I wasn't losing, only maintaining my weight.

I need to start doing cardio more again, I only did it once this week.

More to come!

-MESSPLAY

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
December 29, 2007

Weight Last Week: 199.5
Change in Weight: +4 lbs

I figured it out. I know why my weight keeps fluctuating like this. I finally stopped being lazy and entered in my typical day into fitday.com to check up on my macros. I've been killing myself with my diet. The occasional fruit I've slipped in there or handful of almonds really really adds up at the end of the day. Instead of a good 40/40/20 split, I was doing like a 33/33/33 split. I'm thankful I haven't completely screwn myself over, because I've pretty much kept maintenance due to the exercise, but it was no wonder I wasn't losing. I completely rewrote my diet, which I'll be starting tomorrow, with some killer macros. I cut out the extra fruit and the nuts (even though they're good fats) and the split is 50/20/30, at 1,929 calories a day with 238 grams of protein, 106 grams of carbs, and 60 grams of fat. That's under maintenance but I want to cut out this weight before I start my AN stack. I'm going to finish my controlled labs products, take a breather for about a month, then start on the AN goodies. I think my adrenal glands have taken somewhat of a beating so I'm gonna let them rest for awhile. When I do my AN stack I think that I'll only take RPM on those days where I really need a kick to get working. The final stack will be drive, rpm, neovar and yellowgold and I'm definitely logging it. Easy and cellar- you guys should lurk on that thread like you do on this one cause there's going to be some sweet giveaways.

I'm not upset about the weight gain this week, as I expected some from all the pigging out on christmas, and I'm glad I finally got to the bottom of why I wasn't losing, only maintaining my weight.

I need to start doing cardio more again, I only did it once this week.

More to come!

-MESSPLAY

proper dieting takes time. Like bulking fat loss slows down. Make sure your macros are on spot. I think the addition of RPM in a every day situation may make use of the extra icariin content however considering how your 17, and Drive has icariin in it, might as well save some money right?

Take RPM for a boost in energy pre-workout. It will help out. I think 4 caps of RPM should get you going. The forskolin in Drive had a big leaning effect on me the first few weeks. As I added more and more food it started to vanish. It should help you in a situation where you need to hold onto mass while leaning out. :thumbsup:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I think I may be victim of the same thing. I've started adding more red meat and pork into my diet, but i'm not using a scale to weight it out. I need to get a food scale. Either that or go back to seafood eggs + cottage cheese :D

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
I think I may be victim of the same thing. I've started adding more red meat and pork into my diet, but i'm not using a scale to weight it out. I need to get a food scale. Either that or go back to seafood eggs + cottage cheese :D
Yeah but easy you look like you have no gut whatsoever in your latest pic. Maintenance may be just the thing for you :hammer:

Weight This Week: 201.5
Weight Last Week: 203.5
Change in Weight: -2 lbs
Total Loss: 43.5 lbs

All I needed to do was get rid of the excess nuts and fruits. It worked magically. Hopefully this trend continues! New goal is 190 lbs by Valentine's Day. ~40 days. I think I can do it. Long term goal is 180 by April 20th. Then I'll start bulking up from there!

Redskins game is on and I'm at work with no cable so I think I'm gonna go close the store early and get home so I can watch it!

I hope we get snow down here this season, I'm already kinda in the mood for warmer weather.

School is fine, Social life is through the roof right now!

More to come-

MESSPLAY

Last edited:
EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yeah but easy you look like you have no gut whatsoever in your latest pic. Maintenance may be just the thing for you :hammer:
nah, that was just the way that shirt looked ;) I think i'll get my wife to take some new shirt off pics this week tho, maybe tomorrow. I still have at least another 10-15lbs to go really fat wise. I want to see abs :)

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
Weight Last Week: 201.5
Weight This Week: 197.5
Change in Weight: -4 lbs
Total Loss: 47.5 lbs

I've been taking a break from everything but creatine and whey this last week to give my body a break. I'll have more rest time with me just being on the whey for a few weeks before my neovar/hemodraulix/drive log starts.

I really watched what I was eating this week and it pays off. Carbs were pretty low in general, since the fruit was out. Lots of bathroom visits too.

I got a terrible cold. Maybe its just really bad now when all of the congestion is up in my head like this since I just woke up. I hope I feel better later in the day.

How do you prevent muscle catabolism when you are on a cut? I was reading some different articles and some said it was impossible, others said it was possible. What's the right stance?

Easy- What's your hormonal stack set out to look like? You gonna log it for us?

I'll think of more later guys, talk to you soon

-MESSPLAY

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Its currently being logged :) its 1-testosterone, been going for just about 5 weeks now. Its been nice, helping to hold onto strength with some heavier weight loss (10lbs in those 5 weeks, i'm at 189 today). I think i'm going to add in a second anabolic, either epistane for 30 days, or superdrol the last 20. not sure yet. In the mirror i'm still fairly fat (thinking around 17-18% bf) so around 156lbs of lean mass. to hit 10% with just that as lean mass means getting down to 173 or so. I'm kinda tired of the long term cutting so i'd like to tack on an extra 5-8 pounds of lean mass instead. If I got to 164 in lean mass then I hit 10% at 182.