NEW LOW FLAT RATE FOR INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS!!!

TSB4me

TSB4me

Awards
  • Established
Yeah baby. Arrived home from work today and there's my order.

Looked like someone had stood on it in transit but after opening it I found everything was OK.

It hadn't been inspected either so that didn't add to the delay. So I guess in future I just need to be a bit more patient or pay the extra amount for quicker delivery.

Shin

Shin

Awards
Seriously when can we get our money back, 1.5 months no nothing ffs!!!!!

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Got my package today. I suppose it took about a month!

mathius

Awards
Lucky you. My package left December 4th and I still didn't receive it. It's either lost in mail or customs has it.

mathius

Awards
I also found that NP customer service not helpful at all. I really like the deals here but I'm not going to order from them again.

Shin

Shin

Awards
I also found that NP customer service not helpful at all. I really like the deals here but I'm not going to order from them again.
They wanna brush the issue aside. Very disappointed as well.
Im on the same boat as u.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mine was ordered on the 1st January, shipped on the 8th January.

I shall let you know when it arrives.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mine just arrived. :)

mathius

Awards
It's good to hear. I really don't know what happen to mine. I placed an order at another site on the 16th and got it yesterday without any problems.

mathius

Awards
I spoke to CS yesterday and he said he was going to talk to the warehouse team to see what they are going to do. I gave him permission to refund my visa and he said he was going to email me with a refund or options that I can do. CS figured that it was lost in mail. It wasn't returned to their warehouse and there is nothing illegal in Burn24 that Canada customs would destroy or hold on to it.

Well today I got no email and I tried calling them 3x and was put on hold. I now know it will keep you on hold for 25mins before disconnecting. This happened all 3x. Thank God for speaker phone. Very disappointed with Nutraplanet.

Shin

Shin

Awards
I spoke to CS yesterday and he said he was going to talk to the warehouse team to see what they are going to do. I gave him permission to refund my visa and he said he was going to email me with a refund or options that I can do. CS figured that it was lost in mail. It wasn't returned to their warehouse and there is nothing illegal in Burn24 that Canada customs would destroy or hold on to it.

Well today I got no email and I tried calling them 3x and was put on hold. I now know it will keep you on hold for 25mins before disconnecting. This happened all 3x. Thank God for speaker phone. Very disappointed with Nutraplanet.
Hope u get a refund man !
I ordered recompadrol, forskolin and peak beta and non of the ingredents are illegal in aus also!!

Im gonna email cs again this is pissing the hell out of me.

mathius

Awards
Hope u get a refund man !
I ordered recompadrol, forskolin and peak beta and non of the ingredents are illegal in aus also!!

Im gonna email cs again this is pissing the hell out of me.
Thanks and same to you. I'm going to call them again tomorrow morning around 10:15 and see what happens. I'll post what they say if 'm able to get through :(.

Shin

Shin

Awards
Any news on your refund? I tried emailing but no response, funny that.
Any other email you send is promptly replied.

mathius

Awards
I first sent them a message on facebook which they read and then they marked it unread. So I called them and it was the same thing like yesterday so I decided to try the sales department after I couldn't get through CS. I tried a few times and at one point I was told that there was 19 people ahead of me. It was taking forever so I sent them another email but so far no response.

mathius

Awards
I know. Terrible customer service. I still can't believe that they read my email on facebook and then marked it unread.

mathius

Awards
I got through today. Nutraplanet is from Atlanta which was hit with a snow storm that crippled the city for a few days. That is why no one was answering the phone the last 2 days. No one was able to show up to work. My problem still hasn't been resolved. I need to call back and speak to the person who handles the FIMS shipping. Being from Canada I understand about the snow storm and all but it's dragging. Let's see what happens when I call back.

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
Sorry double post
Man it sucks that your order got lost, but I am 100 percent sure that if they already told you they will give you a refund, then they will follow through and give you the refund. I have been an international customer of theirs for 6 years or more and they have always been awesome if I ever had a problem or a special request. Most companies wouldn't even think about refunding fims shipments that get lost (since it really isn't their fault and they do mention on their site that there is no tracking), so they do seem like they are trying to get you squared. Maybe that Facebook message issue was a Facebook error or something as it seems really odd from my experience with them. Given FIMS's long delivery times and issues, maybe they should switch to DHL's IMS service. Iherb uses it and it seems better than fedex's. Its also 4 bucks but that might just be a special deal with that one site. Anyway, hope you get sorted out ASAP!

Best,
Tyler

mathius

Awards
Man it sucks that your order got lost, but I am 100 percent sure that if they already told you they will give you a refund, then they will follow through and give you the refund. I have been an international customer of theirs for 6 years or more and they have always been awesome if I ever had a problem or a special request. Most companies wouldn't even think about refunding fims shipments that get lost (since it really isn't their fault and they do mention on their site that there is no tracking), so they do seem like they are trying to get you squared. Maybe that Facebook message issue was a Facebook error or something as it seems really odd from my experience with them. Given FIMS's long delivery times and issues, maybe they should switch to DHL's IMS service. Iherb uses it and it seems better than fedex's. Its also 4 bucks but that might just be a special deal with that one site. Anyway, hope you get sorted out ASAP!

Best,
Tyler

Yes I should be getting my refund. I'm very happy about that. The person I dealt with was fair and very helpful. I just didn't realize that Atlanta was affected so badly by the snowstorm. It makes sense that people couldn't get to work since the city is not equipped for that type of weather. I felt I was being ignored but that was not the case. I will say it's better to speak to them on the phone then by email unless it's something minor.