New HGH product

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok, the alpha version of the new liuid delivery technology is sitting on the counter in front of me right now...

I will give you a clue on what ONE of the ingredients is...

Mulberry containing NATURAL GHRP-2 standardized to give you a boost of GHRP to system. GHRP-2 works on a receptor that releases more GH and increases natural production.

This is going to be a spray that goes under your tongue and gives an almost immediate bump in GH (5-10 minutes to get an increase). Should taste pretty good and do a good job at increasing GH.

Testers will be out next week...

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
Dude you totally need to pick me as a tester!

I would love to see what this will do for me!!!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Ok, the alpha version of the new liuid delivery technology is sitting on the counter in front of me right now...

I will give you a clue on what ONE of the ingredients is...

Mulberry containing NATURAL GHRP-2 standardized to give you a boost of GHRP to system. GHRP-2 works on a receptor that releases more GH and increases natural production.

This is going to be a spray that goes under your tongue and gives an almost immediate bump in GH (5-10 minutes to get an increase). Should taste pretty good and do a good job at increasing GH.

Testers will be out next week...
Hell yeah! Another awesome looking new product!! CANT WAIT!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Big benefits for me at my age....looking forward to it!

small_guy

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to this product...

Any idea if it has a sustained release i.e. what is the duration of the increase or it it just a quick spike?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been a long time in the waiting here, should be outstanding!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LG-H in the house!!

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
awsome!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't wait to see what this stuff does :)

//CC

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Whats a tester ? Is it a very small run so there is limited supply for purchase or is it where you pick several people give it to them for free to run it in a log before its made publicaly available ?

either way it seems like theres not going to be enough to go around

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whats a tester ? Is it a very small run so there is limited supply for purchase or is it where you pick several people give it to them for free to run it in a log before its made publicaly available ?

LG always make sure theres plenty to go around..;)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you need a tester in the over 50 segment I'm a willing participant!!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established

We pick several testers to try it before it is released officially :)

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sorry, I had to go out of town, so we will have testers for next week to send to people!

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sorry, I had to go out of town, so we will have testers for next week to send to people!
Didn't read all pages of this thread but I would like to submit my name as a candidate for being a tester.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
is there any news this stuff sounds great. cant wait to give this a go.

GetSwoll

GetSwoll

Banned
Awards
Does oral HGH have any scientific backup that its actually viable that way?

small_guy

Awards
  • Established
If you are interested I have had my gh tested 3 times- twice last year and once roughly 3-4 weeks ago.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Cool! Sorry, I was going to finish the GH on Monday, but I forgot to eat all day and was flavoring some things...after taste testing like 30 flavor samples of Anadraulic State on an empty stomach, I got super sick and puked everywhere and had to go home, it was nuts! So, tomorrow for sure...lol

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Way to take one for the Team!!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool! Sorry, I was going to finish the GH on Monday, but I forgot to eat all day and was flavoring some things...after taste testing like 30 flavor samples of Anadraulic State on an empty stomach, I got super sick and puked everywhere and had to go home, it was nuts! So, tomorrow for sure...lol
XTREME:afro:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
30 flavours in a short period of time = 1 nasty aftertaste :)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

your a beast Eric!

loki515

Awards
I'm down, how i wish i could add this to my current cycle. Need a tester, i am more then willing to be the guinne pig. lol

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok, board reps. I have 4 sample bottles. They are spray pumps and have 60 servings. 1 serving should be taken each day (a serving is roughly 7 sprays) under the tongue prior to workouts and before bed. I am pretty excited about this product, I hope to get good feedback.

You should notice:

Increased recovery
Slight anabolism
Better sleep

I took it last night and slept like a champ for the first time in months!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, board reps. I have 4 sample bottles. They are spray pumps and have 60 servings. 1 serving should be taken each day (a serving is roughly 7 sprays) under the tongue prior to workouts and before bed. I am pretty excited about this product, I hope to get good feedback.

You should notice:

Increased recovery
Slight anabolism
Better sleep

I took it last night and slept like a champ for the first time in months!
Very nice.... And it starts! We'll get a promo up ASAP!

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Oral HGH homeopathic products are bull**** in my opinion, but they sell like crazy. I developed an oral GHRH product that stimulates release in two mechanisms.

1) GHRH receptor
2) GHRP growth hormone releasing peptide

These two mechanisms are both different and effective ways to stimulate growth hormone release.

What about IGH-1? Glad you asked! IGH-1 stacks perfectly with this supplement because IGH-1 blocks somatostatin which is the hormone that works against GHRH and GHRP based growth hormone release. I was going to put in some simple OKG into the spray, but thought better of it because I didn't want people to think this is some amino only product. The ingredients in the GHENERATE spray work with IGH-1 to increase GH even further!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For all you guys subbed to this thread new promo is up!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oral HGH homeopathic products are bull**** in my opinion, but they sell like crazy. I developed an oral GHRH product that stimulates release in two mechanisms.

1) GHRH receptor
2) GHRP growth hormone releasing peptide

These two mechanisms are both different and effective ways to stimulate growth hormone release.

What about IGH-1? Glad you asked! IGH-1 stacks perfectly with this supplement because IGH-1 blocks somatostatin which is the hormone that works against GHRH and GHRP based growth hormone release. I was going to put in some simple OKG into the spray, but thought better of it because I didn't want people to think this is some amino only product. The ingredients in the GHENERATE spray work with IGH-1 to increase GH even further!
Now this sounds really interesting and promising!
Too bad I can't add to my stack on Monday :(
Looking forward to some reviews on this stuff!

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'd have to look at the literature again, so much has been going on I don't recall.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've decided for the production run of this to include 120 doses vs. the 60 I was thinking originally, I think i can do it cost wise and it will allow people to run longer or dose higher without an issue.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've decided for the production run of this to include 120 doses vs. the 60 I was thinking originally, I think i can do it cost wise and it will allow people to run longer or dose higher without an issue.
60 day supply will be Great! im sure everybody will agree:thumbsup:

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ETA? I want some NOW! I have some M1D and Anadraulic State that want to make friends, they are lonely waiting to be opened.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
They are peculating...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMEDZnM_TZE"]YouTube - The Percolator[/ame]