New HGH product

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just waiting to hear back from the testers in the Dr. trial... Let's hope that they actually report back!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Let us know what the word is :dunno:
This + T911 + AS would be pretty neat.
What Eric said, just waiting on the results on the trials, and then if the results are as good as Lg predicts, this will go into production.

building mass

building mass

Awards
Ahhhh cant wait for this one!!! Hope the trials go well!

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
What Eric said, just waiting on the results on the trials, and then if the results are as good as Lg predicts, this will go into production.
Fingers crossed! Should things pan out, there are a few peps that I'd love to see in this form!

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
can't you send round the ninjas to elicit a more rapid response from the testers?

I think nutra has some spare ones at the moment....

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
can't you send round the ninjas to elicit a more rapid response from the testers?

I think nutra has some spare ones at the moment....
I think it's the testing analysis we are waiting on, so blame the slow doctors :p

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
well, correct me if i'm wrong, but I'm fairly sure ninjas have been scientifically proven to work equally well on doctors....

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
bumpy dooo

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
Guys, any word? I'm starting to wonder if the results of the trial weren't up to scratch...

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Hey man, I will chase down LG regarding this, sorry for the delay :)

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well, we got mixed results, but we have to repeat it, since the Doc tried it on people that had a defect and low GH. This product was meant to augment natural levels, so with the deficient people we got only mixed results. We are going to repeat the experiment in healthy people which is our target market anyway!

usmc03

usmc03

Awards
:fingersx:
Well, we got mixed results, but we have to repeat it, since the Doc tried it on people that had a defect and low GH. This product was meant to augment natural levels, so with the deficient people we got only mixed results. We are going to repeat the experiment in healthy people which is our target market anyway!

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
With the GH deficient people (they take injections) we only got some that responded. Still, it's not quite the same, since we don't know why they are deficient...

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
that's unfortunate...

Here's hoping to better results from round 2 then! Cheers for the update

bkprice

bkprice

Awards
  • Established
With it showing some results in those test subjects, I would think a normal person would see some benefit. Maybe you can do a small test run and let us normal guys try it out knowning this. I would love to risk a little money on it, hell, I know I have spent lots of money on stuff with no research to back it.

Just saying, Lg fans might want to give it a shot and give some feed back.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
With it showing some results in those test subjects, I would think a normal person would see some benefit. Maybe you can do a small test run and let us normal guys try it out knowning this. I would love to risk a little money on it, hell, I know I have spent lots of money on stuff with no research to back it.

Just saying, Lg fans might want to give it a shot and give some feed back.
i would be willing to chance some cash aswell. i love LG products.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i would be willing to chance some cash aswell. i love LG products.
glad you love the product line!

dont worry, there will be no "chancing it", we wont bring this to market until its absolutely ready and 100% proven effective

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
glad you love the product line!

dont worry, there will be no "chancing it", we wont bring this to market until its absolutely ready and 100% proven effective
Agreed, got to make sure it's top quality.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
cool cool. so is this at all similar to i-gh-1?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cool cool. so is this at all similar to i-gh-1?
from everything ive gathered the simple answer is not at all, rather something new and unbefore seen that will revolutionize the industry for gh supps

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Me want some now :D I would like to run a stack of all the new goodies : This new HGH + M1-D Black + The new sublingual Masterdrol + AS!
Hopefully I can get my hands on theese in the beginning of the next year :)

Btw, is this new HGH called Genetic Growth? I saw a pic in the LG Gymbag thread..

//C

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
I just ordered some T-911 and some other goodies. I'm excited about the new GH supp as well. keep workin hard guys.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Me want some now :D I would like to run a stack of all the new goodies : This new HGH + M1-D Black + The new sublingual Masterdrol + AS!
Hopefully I can get my hands on theese in the beginning of the next year :)

Btw, is this new HGH called Genetic Growth? I saw a pic in the LG Gymbag thread..

//C
Its a book.

I just ordered some T-911 and some other goodies. I'm excited about the new GH supp as well. keep workin hard guys.
your going to rant & rave! about how T-911 treats you!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
T911 is damn good man! About my fave all time product!

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
well, it's been 2 full days and i've been dosing it AM. preworkout. and PM. just one tab under tongue. it' does giveme a slight little tingle/burn sometimes. I am 220lb. and been around the supp. industry for awhile, I would love to jump it up to 2 tabs under tongue from time to time. more pre-workout. what do you guys think would be the best way to go about finding the best dosage. it only being day 2 i did notice more of an effect about 15-20min. after putting under tongue. somewhat of a light/attentive/alert feeling. NICE!

I'm also dosing Activate Xtreme and Glycobol with the T-911

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im sure the bossman, will chime in soon enough;)

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Still working on it. We don't want to release it until it is perfected. I'll keep everyone updated.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still working on it. We don't want to release it until it is perfected. I'll keep everyone updated.

awesome news, perfection at its best right here! some things are worth waiting for;)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
awesome news, perfection at its best right here! some things are worth waiting for;)
definitely! LG has been coming out with some sweet products recently.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am working on a liquid version for more testers...will have more info this week.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I am working on a liquid version for more testers...will have more info this week.

Did someone say testers? :laugh2: This sounds really intersting especially with the PH issues coming up.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I am interested in this. I love gh products

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It just gets better and better..;)

fightbackhxc