New here and new to steroids. I want to start a cycle soon

Brah.Animal

Awards
I've been wanting to start a cycle for a while, and since I can't think of any other way to get myself involved, I figured I'd start here. I don't really know much about many of the other steroids forums, and this one has alot of traffic, so I figured I'd join you guys. Is there a beginner's thread or something which would introduce me to how this place works? In a month or two, I'd like to possibly get on a cycle.

A little about myself. I'm 22, 5'11. I weigh 190 at 13% bodyfat. I'm from the United States. Any advice for a new guy? Is this the place for someone like me, or am I completely in the wrong site?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Try searching the topic but you're alittle young and I doubt you've reached your natural potential...... what's your TDEE?

Brah.Animal

Awards
I'm at around 3100 cal/day. My thoughts right now are that I will start with something light. I am thinking that my first cycle will be Hexarelin and HCG.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I'm at around 3100 cal/day. My thoughts right now are that I will start with something light. I am thinking that my first cycle will be Hexarelin and HCG.
Wait pause? Hcg is not an anabolic brah lol, its to b used on cycle. Hexarelin shouldn't b ran without a GHRH like Mod Grf. Have u researched these compounds? How about just starting with Sarms?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I recommend looking into PH compounds, there are some good ones. That will help you learn the ropes before 12+ weeks of injections etc.

Do some research. Look through the Cycle Info section and look at the PHs people are running. Find one you like then research that. After you pick a compound research your post cycle. Once you have all your research post up your proposed cycle along with pct for some critique.

Welcome and happy lifting!

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
I've been wanting to start a cycle for a while, and since I can't think of any other way to get myself involved, I figured I'd start here. I don't really know much about many of the other steroids forums, and this one has alot of traffic, so I figured I'd join you guys. Is there a beginner's thread or something which would introduce me to how this place works? In a month or two, I'd like to possibly get on a cycle.

A little about myself. I'm 22, 5'11. I weigh 190 at 13% bodyfat. I'm from the United States. Any advice for a new guy? Is this the place for someone like me, or am I completely in the wrong site?
Just browes around and check out some books on AAS also, I.e. Anabolics

00S4Boy

Awards
Just browes around and check out some books on AAS also, I.e. Anabolics
Really dude still more useless information.

As for the OP. This is the right place but people arn't going to feed you information on the general. It took me about 6 months to get an understanding of most of the basics and still things I'm learning.

Basically your going to be looking at legality as a designing factor of how you plan out a cycle.

Legal side Prohormones/Designer Steroids, Illegal side Oral Steroids/Injectable steroids. For now forget about peptides like ghrp, cjc, hex, so on. Peptides are to maximize effect once a foundation has already been built sometimes there used for target health for a specific injury but their effects are not overly pronounced you want steroids hormones not peptide hormones.

I'd probably suggest you starting with legal oral ph/ds just to judge how you react. Some people beg to differ and say jump right into injectable test because it is what your body makes.

Check the stickies there's good info there. Once you get more of an understanding about what you want and why then ask more specific information, because honestly no one can flat out tell you what sounds good to you we can only help you make a decision for yourself.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Useless information? Alright dick. Everyone needs to browse around and learn for themselves this was more of an welcome I'm new new post. I'm not going to type out a book on AAS use GFY
Why not?

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Sorry OOS4BOY no hard feelings. I'm on the tren train now and I flip at some stuff.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'd 2nd what everyone else here has to say. First of all, a month of research is not enough and 22 is still damn young. I did my first cycle at 22 or 23 and I honestly wished I had waited longer. You can still put on some quality gains while you learn a bit more about what you are doing.

Now if you are dead set on running and something and ignore people telling you to wait you have a few options:

I would probably reccomend a mild oral to get started. I don't think a month of research is enough time to source and run a quality 12+ week injection cycle.

I think your best bet would be the dhea derivatives. Results, low sides, and for most you could probably get away with OTC pct of you aren't dosing it crazy (although I would reccomend a serm anyways). They are expensive but I know I saw androfactory is having a Black Friday sale in the company promo so check that out.

The second options I would reccomend are the more mild ph/ds. 11 oxo, hdrol, and protodrol are probably the best places to start.

The best option to me would be to wait 2 years, research during that whole time, find a legit test source, and run that