Awards
  • Established
Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
sure, I know how to cut... what's up? :D
Too bad you don't know how to add muscle, string-arms. :lol:

Now how about some discussion of said cutting cycle?

1750 test, clen, T3, IGF, Keto.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established

look into IGF-2. when used with IGF-1 the fatloss is supposedly quite remarkable.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established

Consider the T3 for your recomp with the Test & Bold. May help to even add some quality LBM with a clean diet.

I'd save the Clen for your precontest run to help bring the body fat down to competition numbers which I am assuming the goal will be < or =6%. Perfect match to run with Anavar IMO

Being from the Great White North you can probably get your hands on some HCTZ or aldactone for diuresis in the last week or so..

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
HI :D

Too bad your so far away that you cant come to the Arnold :( Id love to meet you and kick you in the knee caps :lol:

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Consider the T3 for your recomp with the Test & Bold. May help to even add some quality LBM with a clean diet.

I'd save the Clen for your precontest run to help bring the body fat down to competition numbers which I am assuming the goal will be < or =6%. Perfect match to run with Anavar IMO

Being from the Great White North you can probably get your hands on some HCTZ or aldactone for diuresis in the last week or so..
supposedly dandelion LEAF tea is a strong natural diuretic. hard to find but ive heard of guys getting really dry with it

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
supposedly dandelion LEAF tea is a strong natural diuretic. hard to find but ive heard of guys getting really dry with it
LEAF huh? Cool, I'll try it. I mean my comp is in november, so at worst I have all summer to pick them leaves... :icon_lol:

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hahahah very true. I found ONE obscure company that sold the freeze dried leaves. I ordered a bottle from them with the leaves dissolved into water. They shipped it in glass and it broke in transit. Got a refund an dwas like F that. O well, should have gotten the freeze dried leaves..... anyway. cutting...back to that

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
OK so obviously I am done with my bulk. To recap, I finished my cut at 195lbs really flat, and I rebounded to about 205 equally ripped but with good fullness a couple weeks later.

I now weigh 240, a 35lb gain in my short 8-week bulk. Yes, it was pretty all-out.

I didn't have access to EQ at the time so it was simple test + NPP + Dbol and a superdrol finisher, which I *LOVED*. I now officially hate dbol. Wrecks my appetite AND energy levels. Why and how some people report feeling great while on it, I don't know. I'll stick to superdrol and anavar, thanks.

Anyway, here are the pics of a fully bulked-up Grunt76:
You can see the new growth, i'd say Chest is definitely your weakest point, chest, traps, bi's and tri's need to come up. Ever considered DC training? My chest is REALLY coming up from this style training and the intense stretching.

thescorp75

thescorp75

Awards
Yeah, that's what I was talking about regarding the left ventricle.

Grunt is a smartie pants, so I'm sure he's good, I just know that I like to order a lot more food at a table than I would normally be willing to eat.

I still bet you 300 canadian dollars that you can achieve the same comparative results with a SMALL fraction of the dose and also eliminating a few compounds. ;)

When I used to dabble, I had tried ridiculous doses, and very long durations. The ridiculous doses only upped the sides, not the gains. The longer durations only upped the suppression, (albeit trained my body to handle the weight and keep it after post cycle therapy).

I don't really talk about anabolic steroids anymore due to the simple fact I've turned a new leaf, and to be honest am feeling rusty. I also feel that a great majority of members here are young developing trainees and it is very easy to sway them to the exogenous side of the fence, which in my mind is not conducive to learning how to train and eat properly.

Now, I know you know how to do that, and I know you are experienced, but I still say my bet is on the table, you can achieve great results with MUCH less. :D

I'll get off my soapbox for now, but the main concern I had was your pretty pretty little Quebecois heart. :D

I agree with Ubi here...that's a lot of gear! This is just my opinion...

Someone correct me if I'm wrong...but when you look at a persons genetic mapping, every human body is different. On a genetic level, we all have hormone receptors like androgens. Some have immense quantities of those receptors, some are less lucky and have less.

That's why they say that some athletes are genetically gifted in that way. They have immense quantities of those receptors.

Honestly, I just think that megadosing the good stuff doesn't mean better. In some ways, a person could try trial and error to see what his limit is in some ways. Personally, I know that I wouldn't need all of that gear to get good results! I know that by experience...Like Ubi said sometimes more only gives you more sides compared to results...

Even if you inject all those synthetic hormones in your body in doesn't mean that those testosterones or androgens will bind to your receptors...Just saying that it might be a waste...maybe you'd be better off to save some of it for later...

I'm no expert...it's just my opinion! I guess my two cents! :cheers:

BTW...Grunt! You're in great shape! Most guys in there 40's are out of shape or dreaming to be in a fraction of your shape! Keep up to good work!

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I agree with Ubi here...that's a lot of gear! This is just my opinion...

Someone correct me if I'm wrong...but when you look at a persons genetic mapping, every human body is different. On a genetic level, we all have hormone receptors like androgens. Some have immense quantities of those receptors, some are less lucky and have less.

That's why they say that some athletes are genetically gifted in that way. They have immense quantities of those receptors.

Honestly, I just think that megadosing the good stuff doesn't mean better. In some ways, a person could try trial and error to see what his limit is in some ways. Personally, I know that I wouldn't need all of that gear to get good results! I know that by experience...Like Ubi said sometimes more only gives you more sides compared to results...

Even if you inject all those synthetic hormones in your body in doesn't mean that those testosterones or androgens will bind to your receptors...Just saying that it might be a waste...maybe you'd be better off to save some of it for later...

I'm no expert...it's just my opinion! I guess my two cents! :cheers:

BTW...Grunt! You're in great shape! Most guys in there 40's are out of shape or dreaming to be in a fraction of your shape! Keep up to good work!
genetic shmanetics. if you want more growth look into priming before a diet with cyclic low carb rotations and use things that upregulate AR's like DNP. Now, Im not saying HEY EVERYONE USE DNP....I doubt I'd touch the stuff. but im just using that as an example that genetics really only determine how much chemistry is needed to manipulate the inner biological workings of bodybuilding

I hate it when people blame their own lack of research and planning/ poor diet and training, abusive unhealthy or just plain stupid AAS use on genetics.

NOT SAYING ANYONE HERE IS....but i hate it when genetics are used as an excuse for under achievement

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
GRunt how is that low cal High dose AAS cut treating you.??

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
GRunt how is that low cal High dose anabolic steroids cut treating you.??
As of now it seems to be treating me just the way I want it to.

I am feeling very good. The letro is keeping the estrogen from my 3.5g of testosterone in check. Plus, at 3.5g test, I get to feel warm all the time, there is a true thermogenic effect to it. Next time I'll run 5.25g see if that is any better, thermo-wise. I'm also dosing a tiny amount of 1.25mg finasteride to keep the ole prostate and hair doing good. I'm wimping out of 5.25g test this time around - call me prudent - in favor of 1.75g of EQ.

I feel good. Weight is coming down dramatically - I was down 16 lbs before the 2-week mark. Undoubtedly some of that is glycogen and water, what with all that T3 and cardio. I am now off the clen for 2 weeks and I can't wait to hit the weights later today. I will also weigh myself, although it will be an evening weighing, and thus not quite comparable to my usual morning weight. I'll have the exact bodyweight tomorrow morning at 15 days in.

Overall this is going so well. I can't honesly say that I feel a difference between test at 700mg and 5 times as much except for the thermogenic effect. On a bulk it would surely be pretty good too.

Oh and guys, androgen receptors UPREGULATE as an effect of AAS.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
As of now it seems to be treating me just the way I want it to.

I am feeling very good. The letro is keeping the estrogen from my 3.5g of testosterone in check. Plus, at 3.5g test, I get to feel warm all the time, there is a true thermogenic effect to it. Next time I'll run 5.25g see if that is any better, thermo-wise. I'm also dosing a tiny amount of 1.25mg finasteride to keep the ole prostate and hair doing good. I'm wimping out of 5.25g test this time around - call me prudent - in favor of 1.75g of EQ.

I feel good. Weight is coming down dramatically - I was down 16 lbs before the 2-week mark. Undoubtedly some of that is glycogen and water, what with all that T3 and cardio. I am now off the clen for 2 weeks and I can't wait to hit the weights later today. I will also weigh myself, although it will be an evening weighing, and thus not quite comparable to my usual morning weight. I'll have the exact bodyweight tomorrow morning at 15 days in.

Overall this is going so well. I can't honesly say that I feel a difference between test at 700mg and 5 times as much except for the thermogenic effect. On a bulk it would surely be pretty good too.

Oh and guys, androgen receptors UPREGULATE as an effect of anabolic steroids.

16lbs in 2 weeks. damn.... nice work. even if alot is water and glycogen, thats still alot of fat loss. Good work man. I agree with the up regulation of AR's in the presence of AAS. Its not the possibility of AR downreg that makes people plateau anyway. Its the body reacting to exogenous influence and putting various systems of checks and balances in place to re-establish homeostasis. Grunt, you are obviously overcoming this with drastic changes in strategy that confuse the body into doing what you want.

never2big

Awards
your pics look great. just a couple of comments i belive in offseason(bulking) as much as possible and pre contest(cutting) their is no such thing as lean bulker and a cruzer/maintaner just does not make sence if show is late june i would still be tring to pack on the pounds by your pics you only need 8 to 12 weeks of dieting/precontest any more than that is over kill and you will start to lose muscle. and as far as the growth goes i would do 2-4 ius 7 days a week. if you want to check out my contest pics.

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
T3 is not catabolic, although it does give a very good impression of being so. But it is not. It merely temporarily depletes you and makes you weak. But it is transient.

Still, the calorie deficit itself is catabolic. Clen compensates for the deficit by freeing up fats in the bloodstream, creating a "more food than there really is" effect.

I love T3 pre-comp lol

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
How do you ramp it down come contest time?

You wouldnt believe it bro. I don't ramp it down. Same as my diet I eat exactly the same food intake up to the week of the show. I adjust nothing. If I start seeing that I am loosing to much muscle I then would ramp down the T3. But I have never really had that problem before a show. I use 50 mcg for 3-4 weeks depending on how low my body fat is. And then use some Diazide if it is available.

hows the training going

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
You wouldnt believe it bro. I don't ramp it down. Same as my diet I eat exactly the same food intake up to the week of the show. I adjust nothing. If I start seeing that I am loosing to much muscle I then would ramp down the T3. But I have never really had that problem before a show. I use 50 mcg for 3-4 weeks depending on how low my body fat is. And then use some Diazide if it is available.

hows the training going
I been taking it kinda easy the last 2 weeks and I'm going back to full-force cutting next Monday for 2 weeks of fatloss madness. :bb2:

But not ramping down your T3 before your contest is IMO a mistake. I would do the contest on at least the 3-4th day of 12.5mcg after being at 25mcg for 3 days. You will see much greater fullness that way bro, I swear to you.

Every time I get off T3 I get huge but still lean. It really does hinder glycogen storage.

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
I been taking it kinda easy the last 2 weeks and I'm going back to full-force cutting next Monday for 2 weeks of fatloss madness. :bb2:

But not ramping down your T3 before your contest is IMO a mistake. I would do the contest on at least the 3-4th day of 12.5mcg after being at 25mcg for 3 days. You will see much greater fullness that way bro, I swear to you.

Every time I get off T3 I get huge but still lean. It really does hinder glycogen storage.
I agree, I made the same mistake in my first comp, not ramping down and definitely wasnt as full as I shouldve been.

@ Grunt, just been looking through your entire adventure, wow man you gained some serious muscle water gain aside.
really lloking forward to your updated pics after your fat-loss episode and your lead into contest time.:cheers:

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I agree, I made the same mistake in my first comp, not ramping down and definitely wasnt as full as I shouldve been.

@ Grunt, just been looking through your entire adventure, wow man you gained some serious muscle water gain aside.
really lloking forward to your updated pics after your fat-loss episode and your lead into contest time.:cheers:
Thanks bro, I'm learning some posing right now and got my BF% measured, it's 12.5% at 232lbs on 5'9". Needless to say I'm happy about that.

About the bulk, well, even though I gained a lot over a relatively short time, I felt like utter crap and it will take a while to clean it up so next time I'm in muscle-gain mode it will be a much gentler bulk. Gradually over time is bound to feel better than that insanity last autumn.

I'll post new pics in about 3 weeks as I'm coming back to the gym after 2 weeks off today. :drunk:

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Oh and to those who wrote that with AAS more is NOT better I say:

Been there, done that and... YOU ARE RIGHT.

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro, I'm learning some posing right now and got my BF% measured, it's 12.5% at 232lbs on 5'9". Needless to say I'm happy about that.

About the bulk, well, even though I gained a lot over a relatively short time, I felt like utter crap and it will take a while to clean it up so next time I'm in muscle-gain mode it will be a much gentler bulk. Gradually over time is bound to feel better than that insanity last autumn.

I'll post new pics in about 3 weeks as I'm coming back to the gym after 2 weeks off today. :drunk:
you're welcome buddy. yes looking well indeed, a ripped you will do some damage onstage me thinks, well rounded physique.
yes you can not overdo posing. I would always practice 3-4 times/day every day for full pre-contest diet period(12-16 weeks) so when you hit the stage you are fluent.
man even some pros can not hold down a good rootine(Ronnie a good exaple of that,lol) and imo there is no excuse for this.

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
Oh and to those who wrote that with AAS more is NOT better I say:

Been there, done that and... YOU ARE RIGHT.
yes it is only better up to a point, for me around 2g/week, after that it did nothing extra except for a little more water, higher blood pressure and shitty mood.lol.
and the desire for sex with every good looking female.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Jesus grunt 5g's test, wow i can't imagine the sex drive on something like that, hell i'm on 500test/500tren/500masteron and my sex drive is off the charts. Well i should also take into account that your old enough to be my dad...ohhhhh snap, lol j/k

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Jesus grunt 5g's test, wow i can't imagine the sex drive on something like that, hell i'm on 500test/500tren/500masteron and my sex drive is off the charts. Well i should also take into account that your old enough to be my dad...ohhhhh snap, lol j/k
Actually it was less than usual. I've been on just 750mg test now and sex drive is better. Gonna add some tren and EQ soon, and then finalize with some masteron.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
14 weeks out

14 WEEKS OUT

As you can imagine, I'm not having this, which I remember with some delight even though that was back in February:

Attachments

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Looking good.

Have you experienced any significant hair loss while prepping for the last several months ? It appears in your photos that you still have substantial hair left.

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
hey you are looking very good. can see marked improvement. actually your physique is very similar to a friend of mine, nice symmetry and minor flaws. when ripped you are definitely top 3 matetrial. good luck with it.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Looking good.

Have you experienced any significant hair loss while prepping for the last several months ? It appears in your photos that you still have substantial hair left.
I have almost all my hair and I am 40. At about 1400mg test per week I start shedding some if I don't take my finasteride. 1mg ED of that is enough to fend off shedding even at 3500mg / week. For me that is. :thumbsup:

That is a blessing but OTOH my libido is always pretty low. Even now at 750mg/week testosterone.

hey you are looking very good. can see marked improvement. actually your physique is very similar to a friend of mine, nice symmetry and minor flaws. when ripped you are definitely top 3 matetrial. good luck with it.
Thanks brother. You are right, besides not being lean, there are some flaws. I will hopefully learn to pose them out in part, and the rest will have to be corrected in the gym, by local injection of growth factors and come show day probably with IM winny. Ouch.

Next pictures in about 2 weeks will be MUCH better, count on it.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I have almost all my hair and I am 40. At about 1400mg test per week I start shedding some if I don't take my finasteride. 1mg ED of that is enough to fend off shedding even at 3500mg / week. For me that is. :thumbsup:

That is a blessing but OTOH my libido is always pretty low. Even now at 750mg/week testosterone.

Thanks brother. You are right, besides not being lean, there are some flaws. I will hopefully learn to pose them out in part, and the rest will have to be corrected in the gym, by local injection of growth factors and come show day probably with IM winny. Ouch.

Lookin good i'd like to see how you look when you are holding less water. And keep workin on your chest thickness that seems to be the biggest weak point i can see right now, arms are calves can come up a tad as well, but work on calves is literally never done, lol

Canadianguy

Canadianguy

Awards
Looking good.

hey man looking good i hope the show goes well for you. im looking to do ym first level 1 show as well, im not as big as you but u have quite a bit of years of training on me:)

anyways sorry to bust in but ive never noticed hair loss on cycles, although ive only done a couple. is finasteride an OTC product?

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
hey man looking good i hope the show goes well for you. im looking to do ym first level 1 show as well, im not as big as you but u have quite a bit of years of training on me:)

anyways sorry to bust in but ive never noticed hair loss on cycles, although ive only done a couple. is finasteride an OTC product?
No, it is a prescription medication. Dutasteride is also very good but not prescribed here.

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
What the hell happened! This man use to be a hippy with a garden even...now he done gone and joined the army all over again! :) Pacifist my ass...look at them guns he's a sport'in.

Damn you're looking thick bro. When you start getting shredded you're gonna be exactly where you hoped to be when you started this process.

I'm very happy that you let us witness your progress. Fun to watch. :thumbsup:

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Subbed! I'm anxious to see what you look like shredded. Keep annihilating the iron and good luck bro!

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established

but flaws are minor as i said, you present a near complete package. yes the beauty of being shredded, some flaws magically disappear. good old local injections also works.never used IM vinny for that purpose, i found Nolotil is unbeatable. does not obscure any definition or vascularity and swells them up good.

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
Lookin good Grunt! You have some wicked width to your back...

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
DAAMMN!!! I'm glad I stumbled across this prep log! This is awesome. Grunt, good to finally put a 'face' to those stickies! :)

Looking great....with that buzz cut and new physique, you look like diff. person to me (younger)! :) Kick some ass DEWD!!

-Papa!-

b-boy

Awards
Painfully simple, brutal bulking plan:

Week 1: Test prop 700mg, Test Cyp 1,400mg, NPP 700mg, Dbol 40mg ED
Week 2: Test prop 700mg, Test Cyp 1,400mg, NPP 700mg, Dbol 60mg ED
Week 3: Test prop 350mg, Test Cyp 1,400mg, NPP 700mg, Dbol 80mg ED
Week 4: Test Cyp 1,400mg, NPP 700mg
Week 5: Test Cyp 1,400mg, NPP 700mg
Week 6: Test Cyp 1,400mg, NPP 700mg, Superdrol 20-30mg ED
Week 7: Test Cyp 1,400mg, NPP 700mg, Superdrol 20-40mg ED
Week 8: Test Cyp 700mg, NPP 700mg, Superdrol 30-40mg ED

Then, cruise with about 350mg test/week.

Food: Well I am going to be eating pretty much all I can, really. This is the FIRST TIME that I bulk using anabolic steroids, believe it or not. I plan on making the most of it. Right now, with just 2 meals in me, I am at 3,400 calories and am still hungry, so you guessed it, eating enough should NOT be a problem for me.

I plan on Lifting 3on/1off, body split in 5 bodyparts but training chest twice a week as it is my glaring weak point. Cardio will be done at LEAST 3 times a week, 30 minutes at medium intensity prior to lifting. Abs will be trained 3 times a week at least also, and glutes specifically twice a week at least too, since they are my other glaring weak spot. Don't ask, I have big quads - for me at least. ;)

I had originally planned on using GH, 10iu 3x per week with 10iu slin, but this is not happening due to my financial situation taking a turn for the worse and GH prices and availability moving resolutely towards the unattainable to me. Even IGF and MGF are put in doubt at this point.

All is not lost though, as the GH 10x3 might find its way into this cycle or at least possibly the ensuing cruise, which would still make things quite a bit better.

Your thoughts and comments, my dear friends, are more than welcome.
you could have made great gains with 1/3 the juice bro, no way in hell do you have enough muscle that you need that much juice, hell guys at the national level heavyweights don't take that much juice in the offseason (well a few but not many). 750 test and 400 deca along with an oral should have produced great great gains bro. just my opinion so take it for what its worth man :)

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
you could have made great gains with 1/3 the juice bro, no way in hell do you have enough muscle that you need that much juice, hell guys at the national level heavyweights don't take that much juice in the offseason (well a few but not many). 750 test and 400 deca along with an oral should have produced great great gains bro. just my opinion so take it for what its worth man :)

depends who you are. i know many national level (UK) that took/take higher dosages than those. in fact some novice levels do.

all depends on your androgen receptor level, as im sure you know at you level of competition. but yeah many err on the side of too much rather than too little.

but i aint arguing, ive found great gains with less gear than I used to take more is better only up to a certain dose. best to use receptor mapping to find one's own working dosages.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
You know what, you might be right. But I did put on like 15-20 lbs of LBM in those 8 weeks, and don't tell me that's average for someone who's been bodybuilding 17-18 years. Anyway, the nandrolone gave me awful cystic acne and I'm still paying for it today. OTOH, you have to experiment to see what works out for you. I can tell you I never thought I'd be that miserable while bulking. Seriously, that was my last ever "all-out" bulk. YUCK.

depends who you are. i know many national level (UK) that took/take higher dosages than those. in fact some novice levels do.

all depends on your androgen receptor level, as im sure you know at you level of competition. but yeah many err on the side of too much rather than too little.

but i aint arguing, ive found great gains with less gear than I used to take more is better only up to a certain dose. best to use receptor mapping to find one's own working dosages
Yeah, some guys do super-well off standard doses and others are able to put larger amounts to work.

I think what should be kept in mind in my case is that I am 40, I have 12 years of study of AAS in me, and 16 months total time "ON". Now you might say, having done so few cycles would be reason to stay low with the doses. But OTOH I am already 40 and if I want to fulfill as much of my bodybuilding potential as I *CAN*, and this is my goal, then I can't half-ass anything.

But if you're 22, don't do this. I have tons of knowledge, 18 years of gym/diet time in me, I know what I am doing better than 99.95% of people.

Who knows b-boy, I might make it to the rank of IFBB pro before you bro? ;) I'm in a bit of a hurry, this is true.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Grunt-

In that pic that you were 195lbs and said you were 'flat as a pancake', what BF% were you in that photo ? This was before your all-out bulk.