***New Flavors of Gaspari's Precision Protein Promo***

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Had to use a generic picture...but its hard to beat good ole pancakes covered in peanut butter!!! View attachment 149970
And FYI...Gaspari Protein makes outstanding pancakes!!!
I have to second this one!!! Never had peanut butter on my pancakes before.. until you mentioned them a few months ago... so now any time i have them they are covered in Peanut butter.. !!!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have to second this one!!! Never had peanut butter on my pancakes before.. until you mentioned them a few months ago... so now any time i have them they are covered in Peanut butter.. !!!
the only way my brother. had a stack last night! the wife made them and we didn't have any syrup. topped it with tart cherries and a little whip cream. not bad.

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
the only way my brother. had a stack last night! the wife made them and we didn't have any syrup. topped it with tart cherries and a little whip cream. not bad.
I think i know whats on tap for breakfast tomorrow !

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
hell I have them for dinner (Post workout). I can't eat sweet stuff in the morning or I get heartburn.
Mine wont be to sweet.. just P28 pancacke mix, Peanut butter.. and walden frams sugar free syrup..

dougefresh93

dougefresh93

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Cinnamon (2 packs)

Woody
Distilled Water
AntM1564
Jaredmus
FireTitan

BlueBerry (2 samples)

EMPIREMIND
Martyfnemec
Sparkss
Studhorse
sandpig

winners PM me your info and we can get these shipped ASAP.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Congrats, everyone!! You are all in for a treat. Excited to hear your guys' thoughts on the new flavors

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cinnamon (2 packs)

Woody
Distilled Water
AntM1564
Jaredmus
FireTitan

BlueBerry (2 samples)

EMPIREMIND
Martyfnemec
Sparkss
Studhorse
sandpig

winners PM me your info and we can get these shipped ASAP.
PM Sent.

Mad jealous of all the blueberry winners, though. Of course, y'all are probably mad jealous of us cinnamon winners.

Congrats to all the winners, too.

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
PM Sent.

Mad jealous of all the blueberry winners, though. Of course, y'all are probably mad jealous of us cinnamon winners.

Mad Jealous of all the winners.!! congrats guys

dougefresh93

dougefresh93

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
PM Sent.

i had both today for the 1st time, everybody should be happy. My personal preference is to Cinnamon Cereal though, but both are excellent flavors.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ready to try me some blueberry muffin. I tried another brand a few months ago and it was NOT very good.
thanks dougefresh93 PM coming.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Jelly of the blueberry winners, but I can't complain!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes!!! A new club member!!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats everyone! Im
Always down for some cinnamon goodness!!! PM coming.. dougefresh93.....as always youre the man!

dougefresh93

dougefresh93

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This is my favorite breakfast. Eggs + Home Fries (also sometimes call "new potatoes"). Throw in a bit of bacon and I am good to go!. I rarely get to eat it at home because the prep time for it is brutal, but when I travel it becomes a staple breakfast. At home I normally have a breakfast muffin, or a bowl of oatmeal. I ate the last muffin this morning, but can post a picture of what tomorrows breakfast will be :) Quaker Weight Control Oatmeal :)
View attachment 150085
waiting on you 2.

I want to get this info in before 3 pm, so if I don't hear from you b4 then, I'll select two others in you stead. thanks!

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Congrats winners!

And all of the winners information has been sent to corporate. So you should be receiving the envelopes of goodness very soon! :)

-Spaz

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Get ready for some delicious gains! :naughty:

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking forward to seeing how you guys like these flavors!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got my package last night, or this morning, it was sitting outside my door at 7 AM. Who knows. I am going to give one packet a shot post workout today.

dougefresh93

dougefresh93

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I got my package last night, or this morning, it was sitting outside my door at 7 AM. Who knows. I am going to give one packet a shot post workout today.
Ahhhh ****... its on!

Excited to hear your feedback!

dougefresh93

dougefresh93

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I got a sample of the blueberry muffin at the europa in Dallas last week, the winners are in for a treat with this!
Thanks for the post, the feedback I've seen on the flavor, has been extremely positive!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AntM Reviews Gaspari Nutrition Precision Protein

I won two sample packets of one of the new flavors, Cinnamon Cereal Crunch, on another forum, and I thought I would share my thoughts here on BB.com as well. I do not have pictures, they were just sample packets. Also, I had this right after my workout, at the gym, and did not want to take a picture of this in the gym. That would have been awkward. And no, I am not one of those that thinks they need protein RIGHT after lifting, but since I am done with work for the summer, I have been walking to and from the gym. After training, I stretch and do some mobility work, then walk home, so it is about 45 give or take before I can eat. I bring a scoop of protein with my to drink right after lifting and prior to stretching and walking back home.

Mixability

Almost perfect. No foaming, but I did let it sit for a few minutes. I had a few clumps that stuck to the side, but no biggie. I think that was because I only used six ounces of water. I used so little because this is Hydrolyzed Whey Protein and is usually thin, but it mixed quite thick to my surprise. I enjoyed that since I like thicker protein shakes.

Macros/Profile

Excellent, as you can see. Low in fat and carbs and high in protein. 25 grams is on the higher end of the scale. Anyone can utilize this no matter their diet or goal.

Taste

I'm not going to lie, when I was selected to try this, versus the blueberry, I was disappointed. I wanted to try the blueberry because my initial thought was this would be just like every other cinnamon based protein powder out there. I have enjoyed almost all that I have had, but I did not think this would stand out in any way and the name was more marketing than anything else.

I was beyond surprised. I first sniffed the powder and got a flashback of my childhood. I could not put my finger on it though. I sniffed if a few more times and then finally poured the powder in the shaker. I was trying to think of what this reminded me, I was still at a loss. I was then sipping on it and it hit me, see the picture below.

I did not get a cereal taste, for example, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, but rather a richer and more creamy cinnamon flavor that was almost an exact replica of Cinnamon Teddy Grahams. Not only was the taste perfect, but it legitimately brought me back to a place in my childhood when I would sit at the lunch table in elementary school with my friends, eating these out of a snack bag.

Bottom Line

If you like cinnamon, and I put it on everything, you need to buy this. This is easily the best cinnamon based protein powder I have tried. It has dethroned PES, albeit Snickerdoodle, as my favorite cinnamon based protein powder. It is more than just a cinnamon. It has just enough sweetness to it, is thick enough, and the macros are great. You will get a semi sweet, almost creamy, sugary taste of cinnamon, but not the spiciness associated with cinnamon. This is a homerun. If this was a whey/casein blend, this would always be in my stash. I like to leave ratings based off my personal beliefs, however, knocking off one point for it not being a blend would be unfair, especially since the general public could care less. Bravo, Gaspari. 10/10

dougefresh93

dougefresh93

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
^ thank u so much for the great & detailed review!

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
I got a sample of the blueberry muffin at the europa in Dallas last week, the winners are in for a treat with this!
Glad to hear you had the opportunity to get some at the expo!

AntM1564 You the man!! Excellent review.

dougefresh93

dougefresh93

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i assume everybody should have their samples or will have them today or tomorrow, please link me to all reviews. Thanks!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
AntM Reviews Gaspari Nutrition Precision Protein

I won two sample packets of one of the new flavors, Cinnamon Cereal Crunch, on another forum, and I thought I would share my thoughts here on BB.com as well. I do not have pictures, they were just sample packets. Also, I had this right after my workout, at the gym, and did not want to take a picture of this in the gym. That would have been awkward. And no, I am not one of those that thinks they need protein RIGHT after lifting, but since I am done with work for the summer, I have been walking to and from the gym. After training, I stretch and do some mobility work, then walk home, so it is about 45 give or take before I can eat. I bring a scoop of protein with my to drink right after lifting and prior to stretching and walking back home.

Mixability

Almost perfect. No foaming, but I did let it sit for a few minutes. I had a few clumps that stuck to the side, but no biggie. I think that was because I only used six ounces of water. I used so little because this is Hydrolyzed Whey Protein and is usually thin, but it mixed quite thick to my surprise. I enjoyed that since I like thicker protein shakes.

Macros/Profile

Excellent, as you can see. Low in fat and carbs and high in protein. 25 grams is on the higher end of the scale. Anyone can utilize this no matter their diet or goal.

Taste

I'm not going to lie, when I was selected to try this, versus the blueberry, I was disappointed. I wanted to try the blueberry because my initial thought was this would be just like every other cinnamon based protein powder out there. I have enjoyed almost all that I have had, but I did not think this would stand out in any way and the name was more marketing than anything else.

I was beyond surprised. I first sniffed the powder and got a flashback of my childhood. I could not put my finger on it though. I sniffed if a few more times and then finally poured the powder in the shaker. I was trying to think of what this reminded me, I was still at a loss. I was then sipping on it and it hit me, see the picture below.

I did not get a cereal taste, for example, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, but rather a richer and more creamy cinnamon flavor that was almost an exact replica of Cinnamon Teddy Grahams. Not only was the taste perfect, but it legitimately brought me back to a place in my childhood when I would sit at the lunch table in elementary school with my friends, eating these out of a snack bag.

Bottom Line

If you like cinnamon, and I put it on everything, you need to buy this. This is easily the best cinnamon based protein powder I have tried. It has dethroned PES, albeit Snickerdoodle, as my favorite cinnamon based protein powder. It is more than just a cinnamon. It has just enough sweetness to it, is thick enough, and the macros are great. You will get a semi sweet, almost creamy, sugary taste of cinnamon, but not the spiciness associated with cinnamon. This is a homerun. If this was a whey/casein blend, this would always be in my stash. I like to leave ratings based off my personal beliefs, however, knocking off one point for it not being a blend would be unfair, especially since the general public could care less. Bravo, Gaspari. 10/10
Excellent review. Very informative

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Sold on the cinnamon.
Just bough a tub on Nutraplanet.... Hope its 10/10. Ill get a review up when it lands.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll post a more formal review tonight - but wanted to drop this here in case I forget (studying for bar exam. Life is a wreck atm)

Got my Cinnamon last night. Wasn't expecting much. It's cinnamon. It's been done before. I opened it and immediately smelled Cinnamon Toast Crunch. I thought my sniffer was broken, so I asked my fiancé and she smelled the same thing.

I mixed with water. It was thinner than most proteins. Totally forgot this was a hydro and not a blend. It was good. It was had a bit of a cream taste to pair along with the Cinnamon Toast Crunch flavor. With water, it was a bit watered down. But it was still pleasant and I used about 10-12 oz of water thinking it was a blend.

Now, I can eat an entire box of CTC in a sitting. The family size box. And I've tried multiple cinnamon proteins to mix with milk and eat with my CTC and none were good because the Cinnamon flavors were so different.

I have one sample left. Idk if I should eat it in CTC or just with milk. But I'm impressed. By far my fav cinnamon flavor.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll post a more formal review tonight - but wanted to drop this here in case I forget (studying for bar exam. Life is a wreck atm)

Got my Cinnamon last night. Wasn't expecting much. It's cinnamon. It's been done before. I opened it and immediately smelled Cinnamon Toast Crunch. I thought my sniffer was broken, so I asked my fiancé and she smelled the same thing.

I mixed with water. It was thinner than most proteins. Totally forgot this was a hydro and not a blend. It was good. It was had a bit of a cream taste to pair along with the Cinnamon Toast Crunch flavor. With water, it was a bit watered down. But it was still pleasant and I used about 10-12 oz of water thinking it was a blend.

Now, I can eat an entire box of CTC in a sitting. The family size box. And I've tried multiple cinnamon proteins to mix with milk and eat with my CTC and none were good because the Cinnamon flavors were so different.

I have one sample left. Idk if I should eat it in CTC or just with milk. But I'm impressed. By far my fav cinnamon flavor.
use 6oz of fairlife skim.

pee your pants in enthusiasm.

check back in.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established

Nice! Agreed, this is the flavor for me. Also try it with Fairlife as Vaughn said.. on another level.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No way. Whole milk ftw. Even on 1600 cals if I'm using milk it's gotta be whole.

Thanks. Most stressed I've ever been in my life. Little over a month left.
ok ok fairlife whole then

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, you definitely need to take the cinnamon one with milk, it's really good, probably one of the best tasting shakes i've had in a while
Agreed. Now my #1 flavor

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I tried it with milk. It lost some Cinnamon Toast Crunch flavor but gained a very good cream flavor.. hard to explain, but it was kinda like.... a cinnamon roll with the icing minus the roll?

Also, I made fiancé buy a box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch so I could try it in that. I've tried about many proteins in CTC and they've all ruined it. This was a fantastic compliment and tasted like cereal milk but a little thicker.

If this ever goes on sale, will definitely be purchased

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
So I tried it with milk. It lost some Cinnamon Toast Crunch flavor but gained a very good cream flavor.. hard to explain, but it was kinda like.... a cinnamon roll with the icing minus the roll?

Also, I made fiancé buy a box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch so I could try it in that. I've tried about many proteins in CTC and they've all ruined it. This was a fantastic compliment and tasted like cereal milk but a little thicker.

If this ever goes on sale, will definitely be purchased
Neat idea with the actual cereal

sandpig

sandpig

Awards
  • Established
Just got my samples today
Will try a serving post workout tmrw