new erase pro

onebabooze808

Banned
Awards
It says to take with ur first meal butt is it ok to take at other times or on a empty stomach? Is there a reason gotta take with food? Thanks

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I had 0 problem taking it upon waking with no food running 2 bottles back to back. You could dose it either way. Personal preference.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No issues taking it without food.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree with the others. Shouldn't be an issue if you have to take it without food.

onebabooze808

Banned
Awards
Thanx evryone! Just making sure only cuz da directions say take with first meal

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I take mine first thing in the morning before my first meal. For me it's more of a convenience thing and so I don't forget.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mine is always dosed about 30 mins pre-workout.

onebabooze808

Banned
Awards
So basicly timing and with or without meals no matter then rite?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I take mine first thing in the morning before my first meal. For me it's more of a convenience thing and so I don't forget.
Same here -- the goal is to take it around the same time every day, as AIs are something that work over a period of time not in a single serving

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
If I am extremely prone to gyno (Had gyno when I was a teen), should I stay away from PES erase pro?

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
No. I'm confused why you think you would have to stay away from it.
Because I keep reading all these threads on here and BB.com about how people got puffy nipples and gyno after they quit taking erase pro (aka rebound effect) and I didn't want to flare up gyno again. From what I understand it doesn't have any sort of estrogen rebound effect . Correct?

retreathell

retreathell

Awards
  • Established
Because I keep reading all these threads on here and BB.com about how people got puffy nipples and gyno after they quit taking erase pro (aka rebound effect) and I didn't want to flare up gyno again. From what I understand it doesn't have any sort of estrogen rebound effect . Correct?
Youll be fine, if anything itll help with pre existing gyno

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have not seen that myself

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Erase itself will not cause a rebound effect. There isn't even a need to taper it off.