New Dexaprine - Full Unveiling + Write up!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't do that. I personally wouldn't take anymore stimulants at all on the same day as Dexaprine.
Even with extreme tolerance.. Example stacking ephedra with 2 oep and 100 mg extra caff.. And still feeling and breathing normal / able to take a nap 6 hour later lol

TheGilmore

TheGilmore

Awards
Even with extreme tolerance.. Example stacking ephedra with 2 oep and 100 mg extra caff.. And still feeling and breathing normal / able to take a nap 6 hour later lol
I still wouldn't. Too many stims will make it hell and a half to try and take a break from them after a while.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I still wouldn't. Too many stims will make it hell and a half to try and take a break from them after a while.
Lolol ur preaching to the choir man.. One day without them gelt like I was in a black hole.. Worst headache and fogginess.. I gave up and jumped back on lol

Edit: but thanks for the honesty.. I'll try stacking it with a non stim like shift or AAV2

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I must say this Dex v2 has me smiling. Here I am, middle of the night, at work, and I was starting to get that sluggish feeling around midnight. I just got back from my honeymoon and was doing the day shift thing that whole time and now I come back and have to readjust to the night shift. Popped my full pill of v2 on an empty stomach with some diet 7up and about an hour later I know its kicked in. How?

I can feel my heart beating through my chest. The palpitations let me know its kicked in! That might sound scary but not THOSE type of omg my heart... what are you doing!!! type of feeling. I'm suddenly aware of each beat. This is somewhat similar to the beta alanine tingles. I get them and they stick around for about 30 minutes before going away. After I take dex (and it has to be a full pill) I get these palpitations and then they subside and I'm riding the focus train for the next 6 hours or so. I love it.

:thumbsup:

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just popped first dose (1/2 caplet) this AM (2 hours ago)

While is certainly cannot hang with the 1,3 version AT ALL IMHO(a 1/2 caplet sent me zinging, almost TOO much), it appears (so far) to be a clean-feeling stim. I'm definitely not jumping off my chair motivated to clean the house and take care of errands I put off as I did every time with the OG. Judst feels like caffeine so far to me. I can DEFINITELY eat too if I wanted to. Again, only a mild aneorectic effect noted similar to caffeine.

Will keep you all posted. I will of course also report my other experiences (appetite, energy, mood, etc) after today

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

While is certainly cannot hang with the 1,3 version AT ALL IMHO(a 1/2 caplet sent me zinging, almost TOO much), it appears (so far) to be a clean-feeling stim. I'm definitely not jumping off my chair motivated to clean the house and take care of errands I put off as I did every time with the OG. Judst feels like caffeine so far to me. I can DEFINITELY eat too if I wanted to. Again, only a mild aneorectic effect noted similar to caffeine.

Will keep you all posted. I will of course also report my other experiences (appetite, energy, mood, etc) after today
Good info.. Only half a cap still, think that's got anything to do with it? I was thinking of stacking this with a non stim like shift or aav2 during a lean bulk (I take fb year round for the energy and following IF) people think u can't bulk on fat burners for some reason lol.. I've yet to find a product that wil keep me from eating ;) but I'm Italian haha

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sup Ched

I loved the OG and only needed 1/2 caplet to have a GREAT experience.

This stuff is definitely weaker.

Perhaps a full caplet isneeded (for me)

Sadly, 20 minutes after I originally posted above, I pigged out.

The appetite contreol is very MILD and VERY SHORT-LIVD imo.

1 cheap 200 mg caffeine pill *****s this stuff in every category

Energy-wise as well.

Sorry iForce.......just keeping it real. :(

Good info.. Only half a cap still, think that's got anything to do with it? I was thinking of stacking this with a non stim like shift or aav2 during a lean bulk (I take fb year round for the energy and following IF) people think u can't bulk on fat burners for some reason lol.. I've yet to find a product that wil keep me from eating ;) but I'm Italian haha

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sup Ched

Energy-wise as well.

Hmm. I'm very stim tolerant and honestly would jump right into 1 cap and probably end up siding a second (if my day calls for extreme activity/I'm awake early) the ingredient profile looks good IMO.. What about stacking with some pure 1,3 dime?? I wouldn't do it bc when I have this planned for use is for a 4 weeks off 1,3 dime products!

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think 1,3 was removed from the market for a reason so I dont plan to go backwards OR promote the stuff ;)

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think 1,3 was removed from the market for a reason so I dont plan to go backwards OR promote the stuff ;)
It's still widely available .. The FDA is dumb, I wouldn't listen to a thing they say. They should ban mcdonalds, Not 1,3 dime!!!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You thinking about trying one cap Whacked? If you do let us know the effects. I've got two bottles of Dex v 2 hanging around for running after E/C stack again.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just crushed 3 hours worth of yardwork in a flash with some Dex lol. Felt like it happened in 5 minutes.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just crushed 3 hours worth of yardwork in a flash with some Dex lol. Felt like it happened in 5 minutes.
damn.. I would have burned up, or had a heart attack lol

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe. If I do, I will post up

You thinking about trying one cap Whacked? If you do let us know the effects. I've got two bottles of Dex v 2 hanging around for running after E/C stack again.

Nice BP. That's what the old formula did for me

TheGilmore

TheGilmore

Awards
Yea, if half a cap isn't doing much for you, try the full. And we really do appreciate the honest feedback. It's hard to improve if people hold back.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I never tried the original formula, but this is one of the weaker stims in the market. I take one and half caps in the morning and another half early afternoon. still not very strong effects. as far as how it has aided in fat loss, the jury is still out.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I never tried the original formula, but this is one of the weaker stims in the market. I take one and half caps in the morning and another half early afternoon. still not very strong effects. as far as how it has aided in fat loss, the jury is still out.
The og was crack

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
See below: I Agree

I plan to take a FULL caplet this weekend

Sup Ched

Energy-wise as well.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
haha this, I have some that I'm saving for days that EC isn't doing anything.
Everyone raves about ec!! Is it really that effective.. Two simple substances ? I'm not being sarcastic, serious question..

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everyone raves about ec!! Is it really that effective.. Two simple substances ? I'm not being sarcastic, serious question..
Cooper can fill you in on the benefits. I do believe it is THE most effective fat burner available OTC.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using AM for Android!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cooper can fill you in on the benefits. I do believe it is THE most effective fat burner available OTC.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using AM for Android!
Lol he has! Wanted some other input even tho he Is the word of the lord

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I gotta tell ya. 1 caplet was great.

Energy Quality: Superior cleaner than original
Energy Longevity: Slightly less time
Appetite Suppresion: 1st version still better. I give the 1st version an 8/9. I'd give this one a 6.5/7

***It's important to note that I could not use the original with any consistency b/c even when I took it at 6am, I had sleep issues (beats me). With the new version, I slept just fine! So, overall, this product is superior for that reason alone (personally speaking).

See below: I Agree

I plan to take a FULL caplet this weekend

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Appetite Suppresion: 1st version still better. I give the 1st version an 8/9. I'd give this one a 6.5/7

***It's important to note that I could not use the original with any consistency b/c even when I took it at 6am, I had sleep issues (beats me). With the new version, I slept just fine! So, overall, this product is superior for that reason alone (personally speaking).
This review is priceless. Very happy this meet your expectations Whacked! Thank you for the feedback.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

good to hear :D

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Honestly man, I agree with appetite suppression. It was to strong with v1, even in a caloric deficit, I couldn't eat enough, I never wanted to eat which results in what I feel, some degree of muscle loss at times of catabolism. V2, I am def controlled away from cheating on my diet, but I still have the desire to eat my diet without having to force it down. I have just enough appetite to eat what I need to, but not go overboard.

V2 IMO, is freakin perfect.

Mike

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Update

Still liking this stuff....and I'm picky! ;)

Much more effective than Alphamine IMHO.

****Comparing 1 serving each******

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Update

Still liking this stuff....and I'm picky! ;)

Much more effective than Alphamine IMHO.

****Comparing 1 serving each******
Do you do half twice a day or 1 full cap?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1 caplet at 6am
Excellent/Smooth energy
no crash
No crackhead feeling
Decent appetitie suppression<------could be better but it's decent
For me, the caplet "peters out" about the 5-7 hour mark

****I have no idea why but ANY stim always lasts LONGER when I workout in the am

When I train or do cardio: I get 7 hours out of Dexa
When I DO NOT train or do cardio: Im lucky to get 5 hours out of it

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1 caplet at 6am
Excellent/Smooth energy
no crash
No crackhead feeling
Decent appetitie suppression<------could be better but it's decent
For me, the caplet "peters out" about the 5-7 hour mark

****I have no idea why but ANY stim always lasts LONGER when I workout in the am

When I train or do cardio: I get 7 hours out of Dexa
When I DO NOT train or do cardio: Im lucky to get 5 hours out of it
Haha im the same way bro.. Stims do nothing for me if i don't train! I've always said that!!! Well I can't say nothing, but the stim effect is much more pronounced later on in the day when i train.

Mike

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
But why is that? It makes no sense? I'd like to understand why? It's like the stims are inert unless I activate them by working out. Makes little sense.

Haha im the same way bro.. Stims do nothing for me if i don't train! I've always said that!!! Well I can't say nothing, but the stim effect is much more pronounced later on in the day when i train.

Mike

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But why is that? It makes no sense? I'd like to understand why? It's like the stims are inert unless I activate them by working out. Makes little sense.
Endorphins man... U always feel more energy after u workout regardless if you're on stims IMO

Just the way the body works.. 'The less u do the less you wanna do' my momma says lol

TheGilmore

TheGilmore

Awards
I don't know 100%, but I'm sure increased blood flow from the training would contribute.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Endorphins man... U always feel more energy after u workout regardless if you're on stims IMO

Just the way the body works.. 'The less u do the less you wanna do' my momma says lol
Ehhh. I agree with this but not from the a chemicals introduced-physiology perspective. The ingredients should not require a "launch-sequence" of sorts or specific environment to enable them to work. Ya know? The ingredients are not inert.

I don't know 100%, but I'm sure increased blood flow from the training would contribute.
Another interesting theory but ......beats me. :(

GIJane1928

Awards
can i dose a quarter of a dexaprine w my preworkout? preworkout has 200 mg of caff