Dexaprine w/DMAA

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Right I've been taking this for a week now and don't get much off it..... loads of people told me half a tab will probably be enough, now I know I like my stims ALOT but I'm taking a whole one with a morning coffee and still not getting a great deal out of it! This is my second DMAA product I've used, mesomorph being the other and 1 scoop of meso blew me away! This is supposed to also have 65mg of DMAA..... I was expecting a lot from this from what people said and I'm thoroughly disappointed, no crushed appetite, no euphoric feeling just a large caffeine buzz that lasts about an hour haha I wanted this for the "killed appetite" to help finish off my cut. For people who say I need a stim break, I went 3 weeks without even a drop of coffee before hand and using high volume pwo. Wish I would have gone with Bloodshr3d raw now -_-

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
I had the same experience like yours. I tried 1/2 tab and 1 tab for different session. No dmaa feels. I sweat alot. No stim kick.
I am very sure that i did not develop tolerance with dmaa as i had a great dmaa stim kick feels the next day with Mesomorph.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Seriously annoying, I would care so much if I didn't pay 30 for the bottle of what I'd call glorified caffeine pills.....

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
Seriously annoying, I would care so much if I didn't pay 30 for the bottle of what I'd call glorified caffeine pills.....
I even tried 1 cap in the morning and another cap around 2 pm. All i got was sweating and nothing else.

I even tried 2 scoops of Old Jack by Genone. It hits me exactly like a dmaa pre and i crashed like hell.

Maybe different people will get great result from dexaprine but definite not you or me . ?

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
I had the same exact experience, that green pill did nothing! Zero, nada, nothing....
there are so many better fat burners than this for sure.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
There must be an IFN rep here that knows something! VaughnTrue I believe you said that this was a good product, what's your experience?

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Did you happen to pick up Dexaprine XR or just plain Dexaprine?

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is really odd. Dexaprine with DMAA is REALLY strong.

OP - can you let me know the lot # and expiration date?

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The OG Dexaprine with DMAA is very potent.
The non-DMAA version was potent as fukk too. First time I tried it I took 1 full tab and sweet baby jesus. It hit me when I was grocery shopping and I just had to keep moving, almost had to plow down some grandmas in the process.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haven't bought a bottle of dexaprine in about 2 years and just finished my last tab :(

The stuff i have is STRONG AS ****KKK. Never had a stim that strong. Have the ingredients changed in the last few years? I was thinking of picking some more up. I would only take .25 tabs and feel it, and I am not sensitive to stims.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Haven't bought a bottle of dexaprine in about 2 years and just finished my last tab :(

The stuff i have is STRONG AS ****KKK. Never had a stim that strong. Have the ingredients changed in the last few years? I was thinking of picking some more up. I would only take .25 tabs and feel it, and I am not sensitive to stims.
I don't believe anything has changed..my experience is like yours..strong as hell

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

nope, no changes since it's release

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
I'm starting to think this is a bad batch! I haven't stopped taking it because it does warm me up, but no bit rush, long lasting energy or appetite suppression! Just a big caffeine buzz really is all I get

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nope, no changes since it's release
Whew! So yesterday I was randomly going through this box of noots I hadn't looked at in 2 years and found a whole bottle of Dexaprine! **** yeahhhh.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm starting to think this is a bad batch! I haven't stopped taking it because it does warm me up, but no bit rush, long lasting energy or appetite suppression! Just a big caffeine buzz really is all I get
Yeah man that is so weird. You would practically have a heart attack off one pill of my Dexaprine. I accidentally took a whole pill the first time I had it. Huge mistake. Never again lol

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Haha looks like I've just wasted my money this time! Not that I'll be risking buying another bottle haha I just stopped taking and swapped it out for OL IGNIT3 and am definitely getting better stimulation, appetite suppression and sweating in the gym off it!

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Regular dexaprine with out dmaa is one of the strongest fat burner supps I have taken

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The OG Dexaprine with DMAA is very potent.
The non-DMAA version was potent as fukk too. First time I tried it I took 1 full tab and sweet baby jesus. It hit me when I was grocery shopping and I just had to keep moving, almost had to plow down some grandmas in the process.

I won't start the conspiracy theories....AGAIN....on whatever they are calling "DMAA" nowadays lol...or whatever watered down stim/s they are using. Everyone knows the OG Dexaprine was the strongest out there...taking 1 full tab was having a death wish.

All you guys know what you're supposed to feel....it's not a bad batch....think about it. You should have been hit like a freight train if this was Dexaprine.....every instance I see of stuff like this strengthens the argument that someone, etc. is fckin with us and serving up bunk products. Pre's...now to pills....

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I won't start the conspiracy theories....AGAIN....on whatever they are calling "DMAA" nowadays lol...or whatever watered down stim/s they are using. Everyone knows the OG Dexaprine was the strongest out there...taking 1 full tab was having a death wish.

All you guys know what you're supposed to feel....it's not a bad batch....think about it. You should have been hit like a freight train if this was Dexaprine.....every instance I see of stuff like this strengthens the argument that someone, etc. is fckin with us and serving up bunk products. Pre's...now to pills....
I dont see why in the hell we'd be spending literal millions of dollars to keep DMAA legal, and then not put it in our products. how would that make ANY sense?

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dont see why in the hell we'd be spending literal millions of dollars to keep DMAA legal, and then not put it in our products. how would that make ANY sense?
Dexaprine...no way, no freakin way anyone should be able to take 1 whole pill and feel nothing unless there was a major change to that formula. You know as well as us that iForce's Dexaprine was the strongest hitting pill form fat burner of all time...even massive stim heads had to take 1/2.

As far as the other point, there are too many people complaining about DMAA infused products, not just Hi-Tech produced but others. Unless, like stated on the forums, "every" freakin product from yester-year was spiked beyond reality....but zero DMAA infused products today feel like DMAA infused products of yester-year.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Dexaprine...no way, no freakin way anyone should be able to take 1 whole pill and feel nothing unless there was a major change to that formula. You know as well as us that iForce's Dexaprine was the strongest hitting pill form fat burner of all time...even massive stim heads had to take 1/2.

As far as the other point, there are too many people complaining about DMAA infused products, not just Hi-Tech produced but others. Unless, like stated on the forums, "every" freakin product from yester-year was spiked beyond reality....but zero DMAA infused products today feel like DMAA infused products of yester-year.
Mesomorph still has one hell of a hit though!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

so please explain why we would spend mililons of dollars to fight the FDA on this, and then not actually put DMAA in the products.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I appreciate you guys fighting for DMAA. Putting your money where your mouth is.

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
My personal experience, dexaprine felt like a green candy pill. Gaspari Sp250 with dmaa gave me energy like a warm glass of milk...I still love hi tech and what they stand for.

compan

compan

Awards
OP, did you send the lot and exp date to Vaughn yet?

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I sent it too him the day he asked, no response as of yet

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mesomorph still has one hell of a hit though!
Haven't had Meso since Rocket Pop was released...but agreed, Meso hit like it should. Have no idea what happened to SP250 or Wicked, not even remotely close to Meso.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Haven't had Meso since Rocket Pop was released...but agreed, Meso hit like it should. Have no idea what happened to SP250 or Wicked, not even remotely close to Meso.
What?..Wicked hits me harder than Meso..

resrch3d

resrch3d

Awards
I was using dexaprine back in October. Just got another bottle and I decided to search any new updates because mine does not feel the same.... Low and behold, a bunch of people with same results as me. This bottle does not give me the same feel I typically get from dmaa or dexaprine. I typically take one cap split over the course of a day. I'm taking two caps andAkd my appetite is slightly suppressed instead of smashed like Dex usually does. Wtf :/

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
I was using dexaprine back in October. Just got another bottle and I decided to search any new updates because mine does not feel the same.... Low and behold, a bunch of people with same results as me. This bottle does not give me the same feel I typically get from dmaa or dexaprine. I typically take one cap split over the course of a day. I'm taking two caps andAkd my appetite is slightly suppressed instead of smashed like Dex usually does. Wtf :/
Contact Vaughn..maybe he can see if there's any similarities between lot numbers and such

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Pretty sure Vaughn just aske me for numbers to look concerned, I've heard nothing back

resrch3d

resrch3d

Awards
I'll send mine on over now. I keep testing the waters to hope maybe the pills have a consistancey issue and I will get a good one. Unfortunately not the case this morning.

resrch3d

resrch3d

Awards
Pretty sure Vaughn just aske me for numbers to look concerned, I've heard nothing back
Let's hope it's not the case to just be looking concerned. I sent my lot number and experation just now, let's see if anything comes of it.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just found a bottle that is 3 years old and took 1/4 a pill the other day and still strong as ****!

resrch3d

resrch3d

Awards
I just found a bottle that is 3 years old and took 1/4 a pill the other day and still strong as ****!
I'm jealous lol. Took a 3 month or so break from all dmaa containing products...This was the first one back to it. There is definitely something off with what I have here. Half a tab and I could back to sleep, not even half way through the bottle And I was able to start using 2 caps a day...Super bummed over this, amd won't risk buying another one. On to a new product I suppose.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
I'm the exact same. Got the dexaprine with dmaa and it was pretty weak.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
So would Meso be the better deal then.
Mesomorph or Wicked would be great if you are looking for a pre with DMAA. If your looking for another solid fat burner with DMAA, try Lean EFX by Formutech Nutrition

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
Anyone knows where to find dust extreme dmaa? They don't make it anymore

resrch3d

resrch3d

Awards
Lean efx is what I was using before going back to Dex. Was the most comparable for a caffeine to dmaa ratio stack.

HTP Alri brand looked to have a newer formulation on viper... I have not heard much feed back though. Wish I could find samples of a few of there different burners to the different brands. I am Leary on anything with the variations in PEA. Some make me feel awful and others don't.
This Dex i have currently honestly feels like it has zero dmaa to it

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Lean efx is what I was using before going back to Dex. Was the most comparable for a caffeine to dmaa ratio stack.

HTP Alri brand looked to have a newer formulation on viper... I have not heard much feed back though. Wish I could find samples of a few of there different burners to the different brands. I am Leary on anything with the variations in PEA. Some make me feel awful and others don't.
This Dex i have currently honestly feels like it has zero dmaa to it
Message me your name and mailing address. I will send you some Viper samples (and some others. As long as you live in the U.S.)