New Cycle Recomendation

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
Hi All,

I have not touched anabolic for about 10 years and wondered what the best cycles are these days. I’m sure a lot has moved on since I knew my stuff.

Previously I have run pro hormone cycles of Epi, SD and another compound called T-roid but I can’t remember it’s actual composition. Always did PCTs with Clomid.
Never got into injecting and I’d like to run a course of just orals or non injectables first.

im 38 and around 85kgs with around 20% body fat. Ideally aiming to add some muscle. I’m UK based which can be a pain for getting some substances.

let me know what the go to compounds are these days. If it’s still SD I’ll be shocked.

thanks in advance guys

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If I was in UK I would buy some Epi and dermacrine and do a cut/recomp, get that bodyfat down and maybe gain a kg or two.

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
If I was in UK I would buy some Epi and dermacrine and do a cut/recomp, get that bodyfat down and maybe gain a kg or two.
looks like dermacrine is a topical. Don’t know much about them. Is it just another pro hormone?

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
looks like dermacrine is a topical. Don’t know much about them. Is it just another pro hormone?
It is DHEA & Pregnenolone and a bunch of other stuff, really really good for keeping libido, energy, general wellbeing on cycle. Easy to apply and dries quick, I notice the difference it makes more so with lethargy and libido.

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
It is DHEA & Pregnenolone and a bunch of other stuff, really really good for keeping libido, energy, general wellbeing on cycle. Easy to apply and dries quick, I notice the difference it makes more so with lethargy and libido.
moi thanks, I’ll look into it.
So 10 years on and it’s still Epi 😂

i was hoping for some breakthroughs!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So 10 years on and it’s still Epi 😂

SD is still king, stronger then 99% of all mainstream steroids.

With that said. As you get closer to 40 or older you really should start phasing out the oral steroids as they cause the most negative effects on your long-term health. Testosterone is where it's at, maybe a little masteron or primo on top and if your pockets are deep some gh.

Your heart will thank you later.

Don't take this wrong, I'm 36 I still plan on using orals for a few more years here and there. But I only throw them in to break through a sticking point, not make them the base of my usage.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So 10 years on and it’s still Epi

Not really sure why you were expecting major breakthroughs on illegal substances. Also, didn’t you say you used SD? What did you think would get stronger than that?

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm in my 40's and have found Var to be by far the best lean mass builder that doesn't have nasty sides.

I too was able to eat SD like candy once upon a time, but no longer. I can handle 30mg/day for a couple of weeks, force feeding myself and living on no sleep, but it catches up with me fast.

I'd honestly very highly recommend pinning T at your age and once you've got that down, finding real Primo. I ran 350mg Test, 350mg Primo, and 60mg Var for 16 weeks and didn't have any sides. My bloods looked amazingly clean as well. You can use insulin syringes and it's basically painless.