4th cycle recomendation.

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Hey yall,

Im nearing the end of my third cycle and debating on what to stack next/ start buying my gear. First 3 cycle were awesome but still not where i want to be:

Stats:
Bench - 285 x 1
Deadlift - 435 x 1
Squat - 350 x 1
Standing shoulder press - 185 x 1

First cycle - osta only, 25 mg ed (10 weeks)
Second - lgd only 10 mg ed (8 weeks)
Third cycle -test e 500 mg/ week (15 weeks), tbol 40 mg ed (first 5 weeks), anavar 60 mg ed (last 5 weeks)

I currently weigh 195 at about 9-10% bf. *on test e likely have 8 lbs water weight*

Any suggestions where to go from there? Looking for the next step up from my previous cycle which was pretty hard, yet im looking to get to the next step in my phyqisue. What compounds would you run with similar sides to anavar and tbol, but slightly more powerful.

Tempted with the winny/ tren physique but definetly not touching that crazy stuff for a while *if ever*

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Test primo eq.. Test at 200mg to diminish bloat

Winstrol, superdrol at low dosage could be an option

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
You're more like 17% BF in your avatar. Lol

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Chados I like that recommendation but correct me if iam wrong aren't the EQ and primo almost the same? Or would one get more bang running then both stacked as you proposed

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Chados I like that recommendation but correct me if iam wrong aren't the EQ and primo almost the same? Or would one get more bang running then both stacked as you proposed
I feel as if tbol and anavar are pretty similar as well. Are primo and epiquise really a step above var?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
EQ is more a massbuilder like a mild deca and primo is more of a cutting steroid. They both produce slow gains. Very little to no water and easy on the body. Problem is they are both quite expensive especially primo. Primo can give that extra sculpture

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I feel as if tbol and anavar are pretty similar as well. Are primo and epiquise really a step above var?
Tbol isn't gonna shred you as much as var, var can hold water. Tbol is very dry but won't lean you out as much and is much stronger building muscles.

EQ is definitely more of a musclebuilder than var. Primo is arguably weaker but will definitely be a better cutter just won't happen as fast. The muscle sparing on primo is better even than tren on a deficit

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
I didnt cut down as much as id like to on the cycle *granted im only 2.5 weeks into var* but all ive really gotten is crazy strength gains, not a ton of cutting or AMAZING physique changes.

Kind of thinking the var i got might have been tbol or something.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I like Winnie more than most. And it’s cheap. Primo I haven’t run and I don’t really have a legitimate reason. But those two with test could be fun.

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Definitely hear and read about a lot of hate on Tbol (outside this forum) but as myself not a guy who competes it sounds like just the type of compound that'll be in the arsenal.But guys looking to be mass monsters have no use for it iam guessing

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like Winnie more than most. And it’s cheap. Primo I haven’t run and I don’t really have a legitimate reason. But those two with test could be fun.
Winnie is what you want if you want abs in 6 weeks but primo is still superior at holding mass on a deficit. Both together would be great

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely hear and read about a lot of hate on Tbol (outside this forum) but as myself not a guy who competes it sounds like just the type of compound that'll be in the arsenal.But guys looking to be mass monsters have no use for it iam guessing
Tbol is good but overpriced. You get halo which is almost the same or superdrol / msten for a 3d of the price

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Tbol is good but overpriced. You get halo which is almost the same or superdrol / msten for a 3d of the price
I don't think I'll ever touch halo simply because of the strain on the body only to harden up a bit..Now superdrol on the other hand definitely on the to do list..next run perhaps
But yea Imo i think it's way better options out there than halo with better risk vs reward ratios

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Pretty interested in winny but heard it is hell on lipids and super hepatoxic? Ill look into it more tonight but i think winny is kind of the next step down from tren?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't think I'll ever touch halo simply because of the strain on the body only to harden up a bit..Now superdrol on the other hand definitely on the to do list..next run perhaps
But yea Imo i think it's way better options out there than halo with better risk vs reward ratios
Halodrol not halotestin

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pretty interested in winny but heard it is hell on lipids and super hepatoxic? Ill look into it more tonight but i think winny is kind of the next step down from tren?
Nah winstrol isn't that toxic. It's not the best on lipids but there are worse. Everytime you have to think about dosage not just the compound.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Tbol is definitely expensive, but I do think it’s one of the better orals out there. Literally zero side effects, great pumps, strength and fullness.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tbol is definitely expensive, but I do think it’s one of the better orals out there. Literally zero side effects, great pumps, strength and fullness.
Agree. Just think halodrol is darn close.. Also a low dose of superdrol, almost 0 androgenic

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Agree. Just think halodrol is darn close.. Also a low dose of superdrol, almost 0 androgenic
Yea I can’t compare it to superdrol or halodrol since I haven’t ran either, but I can compare it to msten/nanodrol and it was arguably close in terms of how much I liked it.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey yall,

Im nearing the end of my third cycle and debating on what to stack next/ start buying my gear. First 3 cycle were awesome but still not where i want to be:

Stats:
Bench - 285 x 1
Deadlift - 435 x 1
Squat - 350 x 1

Third cycle -test e 500 mg/ week (15 weeks), tbol 40 mg ed (first 5 weeks), anavar 60 mg ed (last 5 weeks)

I currently weigh 195 at about 9-10% bf. *on test e likely have 8 lbs water weight*

Any suggestions where to go from there? Looking for the next step up from my previous cycle which was pretty hard, yet im looking to get to the next step in my phyqisue. What compounds would you run with similar sides to anavar and tbol, but slightly more powerful.

Tempted with the winny/ tren physique but definetly not touching that crazy stuff for a while *if ever*
If I were you, id get bigger. Test e and deca with an anadrol kick start. Hold off on the tren. I'd put on as much mass as possible then cut.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I were you, id get bigger. Test e and deca with an anadrol kick start. Hold off on the tren. I'd put on as much mass as possible then cut.
If 9 pounds of you is water, 180 after three cycles is not too good...unless you are like 5'3. Put on some mass and get those lifts up.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If 9 pounds of you is water, 180 after three cycles is not too good...unless you are like 5'3. Put on some mass and get those lifts up.
Eh, weights only a number. Everyone has their own genetics. Muscle insertions, bone structure, bodyfat, genetic potential, etc.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Eh, weights only a number. Everyone has their own genetics. Muscle insertions, bone structure, bodyfat, genetic potential, etc.
Agree, some people only wants to weigh 180, and some of them looks bigger then one at 200

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Agree, some people only wants to weigh 180, and some of them looks bigger then one at 200
I know i for one never wanted to be above 180 after the first time i lost weight after letting myself get chunky. Cause that was the weight i wrestled at and the was the weight i wanted to fight mma at. Would set me up for a nice weight cut to 170. Then when i quit opiates i balloned up to 220. Then when i tried to lose weight it ended up being a recomp instead of a cut and i ended up 10% bf at 215 and liked how i looked so decided i dont want to be under 200. I juat wanna get bigger. But life is a roller coaster right now so gaining weights gonna be hard. Ive been sitting at the same weight for a while now

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Hey yall,

Stats:
Bench - 285 x 1
Deadlift - 435 x 1
Squat - 350 x 1

Btw i would go with swimfan65 on this one and get huge. But thats just me

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Btw i would go with swimfan65 on this one and get huge. But thats just me
Ehh, not really my goal. I intend to have an actual bulk cycle, all previous 3 were cutting, lean muscle mass cycles. But come december ill have an actual bulk/ dirty bulk cycle.

Ultimately my goal is to be aesthetic and cut much more than it is to be “massive”. Im 5’11” by the way.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Ehh, not really my goal. I intend to have an actual bulk cycle, all previous 3 were cutting, lean muscle mass cycles. But come december ill have an actual bulk/ dirty bulk cycle.

Ultimately my goal is to be aesthetic and cut much more than it is to be “massive”. Im 5’11” by the way.
Thats my goal as well. Im sitting at 210 right now and just about as lean as i want to be. Then my next few cycles will be bulking cycles with the aim of adding lean mass while maintaining my definition. I want to get huge but i want to look good too lol

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Thats my goal as well. Im sitting at 210 right now and just about as lean as i want to be. Then my next few cycles will be bulking cycles with the aim of adding lean mass while maintaining my definition. I want to get huge but i want to look good too lol
Being lean at 210 is incredibly impressive

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Being lean at 210 is incredibly impressive
Eh doesnt feel like it lol i do get alot of comments from day to day about being huge and alot of people call me hulk and all that but i dont feel that big. I wanna be around 250 eventually

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Eh doesnt feel like it lol i do get alot of comments from day to day about being huge and alot of people call me hulk and all that but i dont feel that big. I wanna be around 250 eventually
Imo 210 and sub 12% bf is much more impressive than 250 and 20%+ bf. But yeah its always tempting to just throw the diet out the window and get huge lol

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Imo 210 and sub 12% bf is much more impressive than 250 and 20%+ bf. But yeah its always tempting to just throw the diet out the window and get huge lol
Well im saying i eventually want to be a lean 250. I dont ever want to be 20+% again

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’ve been over 260, and I would like to again, but if I’m being honest, it’s more than an exhausting full time job eating for that weight for me. I eat like a baby bird.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey yall,

Stats:
Bench - 285 x 1
Deadlift - 435 x 1
Squat - 350 x 1

Why not test and deca? I'm running it right now as my second cycle. I am 3.5 weeks in and I am enjoying it so far.