New Anabolics?

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Do any companies have anything new coming out? It just seems like there hasn't been a new one produced/sold in quite a while outside of analogues. Especially with some probably going away soon, you'd think someone would have something up their sleeve...

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Eh, with the ban at the end of 14 and the way some companies have been chased down, it's not really as good of a risk/reward scenario for companies to work on anything not DHEA or progestin-based or occurring in nature.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
It's gonna end up being andros or pinning soon

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Dasca and the other shuttle fukks really crashed our party . There are rumors of injectable andros but I dont wanna risk talking about it on here. These guys been good to me .
Lol I know all about that. I knew what was coming and I was right lol :yup:

Good sale btw

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Eh, with the ban at the end of 14 and the way some companies have been chased down, it's not really as good of a risk/reward scenario for companies to work on anything not DHEA or progestin-based or occurring in nature.
I know. I was just hoping there was something out there that I hadn't heard of yet.

It's gonna end up being andros or pinning soon
Pinning>andros

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Don't know of anything new. With most of the preban PH's still available there's not much too much concern just yet but I do hope something legal with similar efficacy to the old methyls is around the corner. Very much wishful thinking. Perhaps instead of a 2 step conversion some hotshot will find another loop hole to the legal sale of anabolics. A DIY compound. Add 10 parts chem A to 1 part chem B in a glass of water and voila you've got an active anabolic.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Always something in R&D based on the trends to ban. To stay ahead of the gains.

It's a matter of breaching into new realms of human performance study and binding science to supplement reality for bioavailability.

You know everyone has got several studies going. Hopefully there will be some great breakthroughs coming down the pipelines.