New Acne Treatments

marksdiman123

Awards
I have had acne for several years now--it is particularly bad when my test levels are highest as you all probably know.
Right now I am on Retin A and amoxicillin. It works ok, although I dont feel as good when I take amoxicillin. Could be placebo though.
My libido is highest when I have acne unfortunately, and that is a correlation i would like to break.
That being said, I have used accutane once before at a high dose.
My goal is to have very high test levels and little to no acne.
If any of you have suggestions on new treatments or ideas it would be much appreciated.

On a side note I am curious about laser treatments and botox for acne.

Thanks for your help

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There's nothing better or stronger than Accutane.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DHT is androgenic. It does increase libido. The supplement Saw Palmetto can help reduce DHT induced acne.

marksdiman123

Awards
so is there anyway to decrease acne without decreasing DHT? I realize that the two are closely correlated.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

marksdiman123

Awards
I might try that sometime. Any other suggestions? I really appreciate your knowledge.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How do you know it happens when your test levels are high. How are they raised? Mine are high and I know why and I don't get acne.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How do you know it happens when your test levels are high. How are they raised? Mine are high(ish) and I know why and I don't get acne.

marksdiman123

Awards
I usually relate acne to high sex drive, which i guess im not quantifying so it isnt the best of indicators(libido)...

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I usually relate acne to high sex drive, which i guess im not quantifying so it isnt the best of indicators(libido)...
So you don't know. You are using some potent stuff already. Try the B-5 for a few weeks like I suggested and see what happens. Its pretty cheap.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wait so if I'm a teenager and have 0 acne my whole life and stuck at 5'3 it means my levels are low?
You're a teenager. How do you know you are stuck at 5'3" if you are not an adult yet? Some males continue to grow into their early twenties aka: late bloomers.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is bacterial acne and androgenic acne. They likely have bacterial acne unless of course they are using steroids.

BTW- when people say "skyrocketing" it is still withing the "normal physiological range" for a teen male.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Jbtwentytwo Anabolics 16
Trufitnessman2022 Anabolics 12
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 1