Acne

Jbtwentytwo

Jbtwentytwo

Awards
Finished a test cyp cycle last pin was October 17th. Started my PCT on November 1st. I know hormones are fluctuating but my acne on my shoulders/upper portion of my tricep has been breaking out terribly in acne. I shower twice a day and use acne washes as well as apply stuff after the shower. During my cycle my arms were 100% clear with no issues. This was also over the warmer months so I was a lot tanner and in the sun so this may have helped. My question is how long can I expect this acne? Any other solutions to combat it?

teamguy312

Awards
Finished a test cyp cycle last pin was October 17th. Started my PCT on November 1st. I know hormones are fluctuating but my acne on my shoulders/upper portion of my tricep has been breaking out terribly in acne. I shower twice a day and use acne washes as well as apply stuff after the shower. During my cycle my arms were 100% clear with no issues. This was also over the warmer months so I was a lot tanner and in the sun so this may have helped. My question is how long can I expect this acne? Any other solutions to combat it?
Someone else will chime in, because I haven’t had that issue but what I can tell you is that it’s common practice for a lot of guys to scrub their back/acne areas from roids with dawn dish soap I believe. I’m not sure why it’s so superior but I’ve heard some people have luck clearing it up that way.

Also your last pin being more than a month ago, it’s quite possible that this acne is related to elevated estrogen, how did you use your AI if needed and which ones? What’s the PCT look like?

teamguy312

Awards
Also, let me know what compounds you were using. There are plenty of roids that will aromatize that people stack with other roids that can natural lower estro like primobolan. That would explain why your skin was clear on cycle and now it’s not, potentially an estrogen rebound or something.

@Hyde will know, he knows all. 😂

Jbtwentytwo

Jbtwentytwo

Awards
Also, let me know what compounds you were using. There are plenty of roids that will aromatize that people stack with other roids that can natural lower estro like primobolan. That would explain why your skin was clear on cycle and now it’s not, potentially an estrogen rebound or something.

@Hyde will know, he knows all. 😂
I was just running test cyp only

Jbtwentytwo

Jbtwentytwo

Awards
Someone else will chime in, because I haven’t had that issue but what I can tell you is that it’s common practice for a lot of guys to scrub their back/acne areas from roids with dawn dish soap I believe. I’m not sure why it’s so superior but I’ve heard some people have luck clearing it up that way.

Also your last pin being more than a month ago, it’s quite possible that this acne is related to elevated estrogen, how did you use your AI if needed and which ones? What’s the PCT look like?
I didn’t use an AI on cycle even though I have Aromasin on hand.
The PCT is currently 20mg of Nolva. I was doing 25mg of clomid but dropped it because my vision was becoming funny.

teamguy312

Awards
I didn’t use an AI on cycle even though I have Aromasin on hand.
The PCT is currently 20mg of Nolva. I was doing 25mg of clomid but dropped it because my vision was becoming funny.
Vision sides from clomid are common but depending on how severe it is you’d definitely need to stop. Nolva alone will be enough for your PCT so you aren’t dead in the water.
Are you bloated at all? Any edema? Extra emotional like crying over stupid ****? If so, take the AI and see how it goes, maybe start with 12.5mg of exemestane incase it’s not estrogen related, you don’t want to crash it.

This is a matter of educated guessing and going by symptoms to get you better, which is what you unfortunately have to do if you don’t get blood work to see what’s up in your body.

Jbtwentytwo

Jbtwentytwo

Awards
Vision sides from clomid are common but depending on how severe it is you’d definitely need to stop. Nolva alone will be enough for your PCT so you aren’t dead in the water.
Are you bloated at all? Any edema? Extra emotional like crying over stupid ****? If so, take the AI and see how it goes, maybe start with 12.5mg of exemestane incase it’s not estrogen related, you don’t want to crash it.

This is a matter of educated guessing and going by symptoms to get you better, which is what you unfortunately have to do if you don’t get blood work to see what’s up in your body.
Nope no bloating, edema or sad tears hahah. I actually feel really good overall even training still feels really solid. I definitely will be getting blood work done after PCT. I got blood work before and during. I just wanna finish this PCT before I pull bloods.
Yeah I may give that 12.5mg a shot and see why it does. Definitely don’t wanna tank myself.

teamguy312

Awards
Nope no bloating, edema or sad tears hahah. I actually feel really good overall even training still feels really solid. I definitely will be getting blood work done after PCT. I got blood work before and during. I just wanna finish this PCT before I pull bloods.
Yeah I may give that 12.5mg a shot and see why it does. Definitely don’t wanna tank myself.
Yeah, I’d still give it a shot. 12.5 of aromasin isn’t going to ruin your endocrine system 😂 so just give it a shot and see if it clears up, see if you start to feel better and if the acne starts to clear up. If it does, then you know it was probably estrogen. The Nolva PCT should be sufficient.

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
A blood test would tell all. Aromasin would have to build up over a week or so similar to test c or longer esters building up. You won't notice an immediate difference imo. A bloodtest will tell you exactly what's going on

teamguy312

Awards
A blood test would tell all. Aromasin would have to build up over a week or so similar to test c or longer esters building up. You won't notice an immediate difference imo. A bloodtest will tell you exactly what's going on
Could he use Adex to see if it clears up quickly to save some time by starting what works from the beginning?

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You're switching from aromasin to adex now. Yes you can take a preemptive measure, but you're still guessing. A simple blood will tell you the exact course you need, no guessing.

teamguy312

Awards
You're switching from aromasin to adex now. Yes you can take a preemptive measure, but you're still guessing. A simple blood will tell you the exact course you need, no guessing.
I have some experience brother, it seems like everyone is so passive aggressive tonight, Good lord.

I keep Adex, Nolva and Ralox on hand to get rid of gyno at the first sign of it. Aromasin is there to prevent the issue in the first place and to regulate estro.

If anyone else wants to question the slightest thing tonight, please consult google or somwthing. I’ve gone from learning on this forum to defending myself and for what reason? To be questioned more about my answers that are reasonable?

It’s entirely reasonable to mention having an AI like adex on hand even thought you have aromasin because 25mg of aromasin isn’t going to knock out a gyno nodule nearly as fast or maybe even not at all. I prepare for just about everything and it’s damn annoying when people assume they are 100% right and I’m 100% wrong.
Ridiculous.

teamguy312

Awards
I understand but early adex can prevent/clear minor gyno. Better than waiting to see how big it will get.

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I don't think I was aggressive. I'm just saying it is fine to take preemptive measures but I would rather know how my bloods are to assess the situation going forward.

teamguy312

Awards
I don't think I was aggressive. I'm just saying it is fine to take preemptive measures but I would rather know how my bloods are to assess the situation going forward.
I agree man, but I’m not guessing from switching aromasin to adex when needed. The aromasin to be used daily and is easier on the body and just as good as preventing gyno is great, but adex and ralox gives you a chance to eliminate the gyno entirely and that is what id do, although I’ve never had gyno, itchy nips or even signs of high estrogen. My problem is, with harsh cycles (200mg of oral primobolan acetate) shut me down the hardest/ I ran
50/50/50/50/50/50 of clomid, ran a therapeutic amount of HGH and ran 10mg of
Nolva. And trust me when I say I was lucky to not end up on TRT at 25, I often feel like I need to be off cycle.

I’ve been doing roids since 17 or 18 and we are talking about superdrol, Dianabol 500mt of test E week, is all toy beer; the others are the cherries on top.

I have quit a few things to trade/for sale you may be interested in, let me mnow

teamguy312

Awards
Well in that case, we agree completely. The only argument I have is that gyno can come on suddenly without a warning and I want adex on hand if that were to happen. Although I basically only use aromasin during cycle:

it’s a far shot but so you have any epistane or anything like that? Trying to stock him on my favorites before I can’t anymore.

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Well in that case, we agree completely. The only argument I have is that gyno can come on suddenly without a warning and I want adex on hand if that were to happen. Although I basically only use aromasin during cycle:

it’s a far shot but so you have any epistane or anything like that? Trying to stock him on my favorites before I can’t anymore.
I have epistane that I've really liked in the past. Superdol is an obvious favorite as anyone will blow up at the cost of health. Recently I've dropped to sub 200 trt and waiting until the summer but it is hard not to jump back on. Aas are a psychological game. You feel them, you feel better. I laugh whenever I see it's better than alcohol or drugs... truthfully it's 2 evils and we're just justifying it.