Neovar Stacks

BigAsian

BigAsian

Awards
Hey Bigasian. I have ran YG before, but havent in about a month. I am capping mine this weekend. How are you specifically taking yours? (i.e. 15 min before carb meals i assume)

thanks
Yes thats pretty much how i do it. It varys though i take it before i prepare my meal so it might be a little longer than 15 mins sometimes. ie breakfast takes me about 20 to prepare. i also take 1g yg and about 75-100g carbs also i take the neovar in the morning with breakfast.

I bought a cap em quick so i can cap...tired of parachuting..effective but tired of it...sometimes i get explosions of nastiness in my mouth from doing it.(no homo)

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
which would be more beneficial...

1 - first thing in the morning with Drive about 20-30 minutes before breakfast.

or

2 - 30 minutes before pre workout meal, approx 2:30 hours pre workout
I found this to be real bad a s s.
1.) I would do 5 neovar,3RPM and 3 Drive with about 16oz H2O
2.) Wait about 15-30minutes
3.) Then take my 40gr protein with 75gr carbs from Oats.

The meal was about 1hr 15min before my workout. This gave my stomach enough time to settle before workout and stil gave me crazy pumps and explosive strength.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
Moose,

Try to do a carb-rich meal 15-20 min after taking Neovar.
Timings I suggest is pre-meal, with whatever meal is closest pre-workout.... and then post-workout, right before your post-workout meal. That's a confusing suggestion, isn't it? lol
How I do it:
2 caps at 1:00pm
Lunch at 1:30pm
Workout at 4:30 pm
3 caps Neovar at 5:45pm
Eat at 6:00pm

Another great option is to do your first dose pre-breakfast, then your second post workout.

The corosolic acid can disagree w/ some people's stomachs..... it bothers mine if I dose too high. the food intake does help w/ this however.
yep - with food makes (esp. carbs makes a huge difference - thanks - Lbane. right now i am doing it with morning bf and then pre. do you really think i should move the pre to post workout?

thanks -

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yep - with food makes (esp. carbs makes a huge difference - thanks - Lbane. right now i am doing it with morning bf and then pre. do you really think i should move the pre to post workout?

thanks -
oh definitely! post workout is where it is at. best is pre + post, and skip taking with breakfast, but thats just me :)

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
oh definitely! post workout is where it is at. best is pre + post, and skip taking with breakfast, but thats just me :)
:goodpost:

X

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like taking it before breakfast because that's when your insulin levels can be most resistant.

For most people, I’m against non-veggie carbs in the morning. Although this is contrary to popular belief, my reasons speak for themselves. The main problem is that we practically have an Adrenal Fatigue epidemic on our hands. People don’t sleep enough, take in too many stimulants, use poor recovery methods from training, and don’t nourish their bodies the way they need to for optimal hormone function.

How does this relate to carbs in the morning? Adrenal Fatigue leads to excessively high cortisol levels, and cortisol directly impairs insulin sensitivity (1), (2). This becomes the worst time to put carbs in your body, as you are going to be highly insulin resistant, and a breakfast full of carbs will lead to fat gain, energy disturbances, and further impairment of insulin signaling.

Even if you take care of your body and are not experiencing any sort of adrenal fatigue, cortisol levels are always highest in the morning, at least 3x higher, and a whopping 10x higher than at night!

I can’t count how many clients I’ve had switch their morning meals full of things like oatmeal, fruits, cereal, etc., to something like scrambled eggs with chopped veggies. The typical outcome is 5 or more pounds of fat loss within 10-14 days, and a huge increase in energy during the day.

References
1.Rizza, RA, LJ Mandarino, JE Gerich. 2. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism 54(1982): 131-138.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like taking it before breakfast because that's when your insulin levels can be most resistant.
The discussion so far just goes to show there is not just one right way of doing it. Metabolic reactions differ. What works for A may not necessarily work for B. AN's dosing protocol is just guidance, nothing else. If we already have a bottle of NeoVar, then we are in the fortunate position to test not just doses, but also dosing times. I have tried anything from 8 capsules per day to 12 capsules per day, and now settle at 10 per day. On training days, the second dose is always post-workout with (complex) carbs. The first is usually in the morning with breakfast, because I take Drive/IGF-2/RPM/Lipo-PM/Budget Ergogenics earlier on an empty stomach. And BCAAs/EAAs later (before breakfast). On non-training days, my second NeoVar dose is always with dinner. This is the dosing protocol that works for me. I am now on my third (and last) bottle of NeoVar before cycling. Something else: I personally gain more from taking NeoVar with meals (with enough carbs) because that way, my system makes the most use of Banaba's (Corosolic Acid's) potent nutrient-partitioning property. I even go to the extent of adding Banaba Extract to my post-lunch supplementation in the form of AN's Budget Ergogenic Banaba Extract to take advantage of the cool benefits of nutrient partitioning á la Banaba. And I see the effects.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yep, everyone is different, so you have to experiment to find what works best for you.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No set timeline Easy..... if you need some Neovar I can send you some of mine ;) Let me know how many days worth you have left.
Easy still has approximately six months' worth. Plus two kilogrammes of banaba extract :D

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
all the banaba extract is gone, and I have around 5-6 days of neovar left. I hadn't asked for any the last couple months as I was crossing my fingers on betas. And I recently gave my last full bottle to another member here on AM who was a fan of ciabol? whatever the USP product was that was similar. I have some bulk mono though, and tons of preworkout drinks so i'll survive :whiner:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks! hopefully by next month we see betas. i'm itching to try it, even not having any idea whats in it. If dirk says its better, i'm willing to believe him :D

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
ok after reading this thread i am def going to try neovar..i tried igf-2 and loved it.nothing naturally has ever brought my strength up like igf-2.i steered away from neovar because i use yellow gold regularly and didnt think i could run them.after reading this thread i see i can.i started my igf-2 today i am ordering neovar and core mrp to run with it from nutra today..cant wait to try this

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok after reading this thread i am def going to try neovar..i tried igf-2 and loved it.nothing naturally has ever brought my strength up like igf-2.i steered away from neovar because i use yellow gold regularly and didnt think i could run them.after reading this thread i see i can.i started my igf-2 today i am ordering neovar and core mrp to run with it from nutra today..cant wait to try this
Great! Please let us know how your IGF-2/NeoVar stack goes :D

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Wojo,

Hopefully you noticed you can get a free Neovar w/ the purchase of IGF-2 for this month only???

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
yea i def saw that.i have 2 full bottles of igf-2 though.maybe i will buy it anyway.

i would love to try a neovar /lipotropin stack next for summer if i like the results from this run.should i wait 2 weeks after igf-2 as there are overlapping ingredients?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm thats a good question. I don't think you'd need 2 weeks inbetween, really just ending IGF-2 and picking up the lipotrophins the next day would work. But I tend to think you could take the lipotrophins with IGF-2

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Wouldn't hurt anything....but... what will your goal be? i.e. cut, bulk, etc.?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Well, Neovar and the Lipotrophin AM/PM combo would be effective, but I'd recommend going off the IGF-2/Neovar combo into a Neovar/RPM/Lipo-PM combination.

There seems to be a good synergistic effect between neovar and RPM. I think this ingredient mixture would benefit you the most as opposed to the Lipo-AM inclusion in this scenario.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
cant take rpm or drive..me and N.O dont agree with me ;)

so just the pm? not the am formula?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
cant take rpm or drive..me and N.O dont agree with me ;)

so just the pm? not the am formula?
N.O.?
Drive doesn't contain any Nitric Oxide boosters......... RPM has fairly minor amounts of arginine.

If not doing RPM, Lipo-AM would work fine. A guy at my gym prefers the feel on the AM to RPM actually.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
Icariin is a NO releaser

ok i follow how your thinking...lipo am/pm with neovar

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
cant take rpm or drive..me and N.O dont agree with me ;)...
Would you care, wojo, to elaborate on this? I am asking because our body can experience significant dysfunction without endogenous nitric oxide.

As you know, depletion of nitric oxide, frequently caused by LDL oxidation, leads to endothelial dysfunction. The endothelium, as we all know, is the inner lining of our arteries. The endothelial cells produce nitric oxide. Nitric oxide, in turn, supports cardiac contraction, modulates vascular elasticity, inhibits vessel injury, and prevents atherosclerosis amongst others. Depletion of nitric oxide hinders vascular elasticity, leading to arterial occlusion, a significant trigger of multiple diseases.

In any case, we all need nitric oxide. This is why your comment was not clear.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
cold sores
Now I get the arginine connection.

If I remember correctly, the reason you get Cold Sores with NO2 products is that Cold Sores, also referred to as Fever Blisters or Herpes Simplex 1 Virus, are caused by a herpes virus. Most often, this is the herpes simplex 1 virus. As it turns out, the herpes simplex virus has a high affinity and a high requirement for the amino acid, arginine, the most important amino acid in any NO2 product. The virus can remain dormant in our bodies and can break out due to colds, fevers, exposure to excessive sunlight, during stress or illness, or menstrual periods.

The amino acid, Lysine, on the other hand inhibits viral replication. But arginine will usually bind to the lysine, making lysine useless. This is why additional lysine supplementation is required. This is also the reason it is advised not to take arginine and lysine simultaneously.

Other compounds that inhibit the herpes virus include vitamin c with bioflavonoids, zinc, vitamin e, lemon balm, the proanthocyanidins in grape seed extract, echinacea, elderberry, and so on.

People prone to cold sores are advised to avoid diet high in arginine. These foods might include nuts, peanuts, and chocolate.

I am sure you know all this :D All the best!

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
yep knew all of that had it for years.i already approached dirk through pm about this subject,which was why i knew to stear clear of iicarian..didnt really wanna annouce i had hsv in a thread but oh well

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
Now I get the arginine connection.

If I remember correctly, the reason you get Cold Sores with NO2 products is that Cold Sores, also referred to as Fever Blisters or Herpes Simplex 1 Virus, are caused by a herpes virus. Most often, this is the herpes simplex 1 virus. As it turns out, the herpes simplex virus has a high affinity and a high requirement for the amino acid, arginine, the most important amino acid in any NO2 product. The virus can remain dormant in our bodies and can break out due to colds, fevers, exposure to excessive sunlight, during stress or illness, or menstrual periods.

The amino acid, Lysine, on the other hand inhibits viral replication. But arginine will usually bind to the lysine, making lysine useless. This is why additional lysine supplementation is required. This is also the reason it is advised not to take arginine and lysine simultaneously.

Other compounds that inhibit the herpes virus include vitamin c with bioflavonoids, zinc, vitamin e, lemon balm, the proanthocyanidins in grape seed extract, echinacea, elderberry, and so on.

People prone to cold sores are advised to avoid diet high in arginine. These foods might include nuts, peanuts, and chocolate.

I am sure you know all this :D All the best!
are there any similiar connections to chicken pox/shingles?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
are there any similiar connections to chicken pox/shingles?
Yes! Shingles and chicken pox are both caused by the same virus, herpes zoster. Arginine and arginine-rich foods support herpes growth. As in the case of cold sores, lysine does the opposite by inhibiting the growth of the virus. Vitamins E and C, calamine lotion, topical lysine, and some of the other compounds used to fight cold sores are also useful here. The same watch-outs as in cold sores are also valid in the case of chicken pox and shingles.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
yep knew all of that had it for years.i already approached dirk through pm about this subject,which was why i knew to stear clear of iicarian..didnt really wanna annouce i had hsv in a thread but oh well
A very large % of people are prone to cold sores. No worries man.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
like is said no biggie..i have had it a long time..just ordered the neovar should be here today or tomorrow..cant wait to start

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
like is said no biggie..i have had it a long time..just ordered the neovar should be here today or tomorrow..cant wait to start
All the best :thumbsup:

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Seems I may be the new owner of some of your products. If I get my package soon I will be reporting my findings on Neo and Lipo am/pm.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
I've never noticed a problem with iicarin. Some of the 'pump' products make my lips 'pulse' just thinking about them.

I high dose lysine (1-2g), vit. c (1g) and get a steady supply of zinc and am able to keep cold sores at bay, sometimes as long as 2 years at a time. If I get run down and stressed out, I'm almost guaranteed to get one though.

Studies are showing ~96% success rate at stopping outbreaks by taking 1500mg L-lysine daily.

I feel your pain...

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
i drink a lot of milk,i forget the ratio but i think there is 500mgs of lysine per 8 ounces of milk.i pop zma at night too

i am engaged and just wanna be extra careful for her sake.i have taken products with arginine (sizeon comes to mind)but like i said i steer clear for her sake.

i prob will eventually try drive and rpm..as applied nut is fastly because my fav brand.i just wanna wait till i am comfortable..thanx X

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Anyone still wondering what kinds of stuff I was looking for a couple months back when I posted this? ;)

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
A select few may be finding out in the near future..........

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
A select few may be finding out in the near future..........
Hmm.. :bb:

Oh by the way I think I might have made up a good stack.. here it is:

Neovar/Cold Fusion(for pre-workout+creatine/Pslin and,or AP/WMS or your prefered carbs

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Xodus, Any interest in being one of a few? :study:
You bet.

I'm 'on' right now, don't know if that makes a diffenence or not, as I've used Neovar in the past and am aware of what it 'does' to me.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Hmm.. :bb:

Oh by the way I think I might have made up a good stack.. here it is:

Neovar/Cold Fusion(for pre-workout+creatine/Pslin and,or AP/WMS or your prefered carbs
Must be 18 or older to buy :thumbsup:

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
got mine yesterday..just started it..i will def update