Neogenix is now on AM!! – Full Disclosure labels inside.. Discussion welcome.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting :33:...I'm guessing it's w/o stims to be able to be stacked with Cryoshock...?

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whats wrong with Fruit Punch? :(
Personally I like Fruit Punch, but EVERYONE has a Fruit Punch product --- I enjoy a little variety.

And the NeuroSurge flavor is a nice change of pace!

An extraordinary product shouldn't have an ordinary flavor! :D

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Personally I like Fruit Punch, but EVERYONE has a Fruit Punch product --- I enjoy a little variety.

And the NeuroSurge flavor is a nice change of pace!

An extraordinary product shouldn't have an ordinary flavor! :D
yea but your fruit punch intrafuse is one of the best on the market imo.

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yea but your fruit punch intrafuse is one of the best on the market imo.
True. That's also why I wanted something other than fruit punch for my pre-workout.

One my friends gave me a bottle of Creatine RT (fruit punch, of course) and I've been mixing it in with my IntraFuse --- Makes a rather nice combo!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I need to eventually try to mix intrafuse with some creature.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Check the promo section tomorrow.

Yours is already set though.. so dont worry about applying ;)

Good stuff, will do a review like usual :)

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Excited to see these ship and everyones thoughts on it.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Per the thread title: 'Full Disclosure labels inside'....yet no Neurosurge label....Ooooooh, soooo busted :smoker:....post it up Shawn! :)

SDR

Awards
Per the thread title: 'Full Disclosure labels inside'....yet no Neurosurge label....Ooooooh, soooo busted :smoker:....post it up Shawn! :)
I would, but I forgot where I put it :(

Samples are leaving today though, including yours :)

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I don't think I signed up for a sample of N.S....I intend to try a tub out at some point but I tend to shy away from 1 sample reviews, just b/c it's somewhat more 'pressure' to have a better workout and given '1 shot' to assess it...whereas if I were to use a 4-5 workout sample, I'd be able to get a better sense of all that it does, including how it performs diff workouts/muscle groups...although, I do still owe you a rev of the updated Cryoshock, still have the sample to use...will get to it this wed though...

Anyone get their samples yet?
Anyone try it out yet?

SDR

Awards
I don't think I signed up for a sample of N.S....I intend to try a tub out at some point but I tend to shy away from 1 sample reviews, just b/c it's somewhat more 'pressure' to have a better workout and given '1 shot' to assess it...whereas if I were to use a 4-5 workout sample, I'd be able to get a better sense of all that it does, including how it performs diff workouts/muscle groups...although, I do still owe you a rev of the updated Cryoshock, still have the sample to use...will get to it this wed though...

Anyone try it out yet?
Profile is up: http://www.neogenix.net/neurosurge-p-126.html

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not going to judge this until I get my samples I maybe biased obviously but i do love our who line of products.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dont know if David told you or not, but I sent you a whole bottle :)
Yeah i got the message work late nights at work but definitely excited to get my hands on it and try it. I was trying to take sometime off stim's for a bit longer but you sucked me in with the curiosity to try this.

therealest77

I sent a freaking PM for samples, and haven't received a response. Guess I'm getting ignored. Did the whole facebook crap and everything.

Guess I'll spend my money elsewhere

SDR

Awards
I sent a freaking PM for samples, and haven't received a response. Guess I'm getting ignored. Did the whole facebook crap and everything.

Be patient.. If you did everything a sample was sent. Give it a few more days.

D3Baseball

Awards

lol at people getting upset about possibly not getting a FREE sample!

Reactions: SDR

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
lol at people getting upset about possibly not getting a FREE sample!
Haha yeah...no free samples?!?!?! This company blows!!! I shun upon thee that not sample me!!!

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I had over 400 PM's --- I didn't respond to any of them. I sent all the addresses to Miami, FL for shipping?

Where do you live?

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Give it sometime people 400 got sent out sometimes it takes time be patient wait awhile then if it doesn't show up then get a hold of one of us.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol oh well you win some and you loose some

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I hope to god.. they don't send you a damn thing with that attitude. It's a free sample, if you don't get it, who gives a damn.

therealest77

I hope to god.. they don't send you a damn thing with that attitude. It's a free sample, if you don't get it, who gives a damn.
Dude, it was actually a joke. I wasn't being serious. If you dont get it, who gives a damn.

therealest77

On second thought, like I said, it was actually I joke. But I give nothing but complements to IForce to the guys at the gym and friends abroad and u come at me with that bull****? And I wasnt directed towards you? **** u, and **** the company you represent.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
On second thought, like I said, it was actually I joke. But I give nothing but complements to IForce to the guys at the gym and friends abroad and u come at me with that bull****? And I wasnt directed towards you? **** u, and **** the company you represent.
Is this a joke too, or do you legitimately have mental instability?