NEEDMOAR TOTAL!

liftandswim

liftandswim

Awards
Glad you're feeling better, bud. Hope you like the belt!

liftandswim

liftandswim

Awards
Thanks brotha! I just hope a ordered the right siZe, hardest part about ordering a belt off line lol.
That's all PL gear. I've been lucky with sizing so far, but I've seen a lot of people have to return stuff

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That's all PL gear. I've been lucky with sizing so far, but I've seen a lot of people have to return stuff
Ya my buddy ordered a medium belt and that thing was tiny as **** , he could've used it as a knee wrap aha. A large was up to 38in waist , so I should be good.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
finally get to go lift. Not sure if I just want to murder everything or just do chest/back and hit shoulders/arms tomorrow. Or just hit all upper body today lol. Im like a kid in the candy shop. I am deffintley not doing my traditional mountain dog chest/shoudlers, f that. Ill go back to doing chest/shoulders/triceps and back/bis 2x BB days later. I would deadlift, but not sure how my stomach would feel about such a thing.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
HOLY SHIIIIT KILLER DL SESSIONS PRS FLYING!!! WITH 0 CARBS IN ME AHAHAHA YES!!

so I've just realized I've carb backloaded, accidentally without realizing it, for the past two days and have had killer workouts. So I am switching my peri workout carb only diet to back loading :D.
DL EXPLOSIVE week 5

Comp DL sumo
375x2 375x2 405x2 405x2 425x2 425x2
Speed was great, even on 425!

Rack pulls
405x2 405x2 455x2x3

Deficit DL (starting to love these)
365x6 405x6 405x10 (REP PR FOR CONV DL, I've never really done high rep stuff with conv in awhile so pulling deficit 405 for ten was insane!)

Lat pull downs 3x15
Shrugs 3x10
Pull ups 3xfailure

Pretty dead after this. I got my rogue belt in and I thought it was to small but tried it out in the gym and boom felt a huge difference between this belt and my older one. Fits like a glove and just needs some breaking in. The wraps I ordered are 18", which may be to short, but I'm going to try them either tomorrow or Saturday. Not sure if I'm resting tomorrow or not. I tried the wraps on and they're super comfy but I don't know how the support will be, but we shall see.

I'm going to eat a lot of food then pass out, jk I have crap to do for school :,(.

liftandswim

liftandswim

Awards
Awesome day, brother. That 10 rep deficit set is insane!!!