Need Testers for Omega Lightning

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
[size=+1]Omega Sports is looking for testers for our latest product: Lightning™[/size]

We’re looking for a total of 4 testers to provide us with very detailed logs.

2 Testers will receive and log: Lightning™

2 Testers will receive and log: Thunder™ & Lightning™

The product ingredients are currently confidential and will be posted in this thread shortly along with the product write up.

[size=+2]Terms, Conditions & Required Information: [/size]

• Applicants must be based in the U.S. Sorry folks.. No exceptions
  • Applicants must be 18 years of age or older
  • Applicants must have used comparable NO2 products in the past. (White Blood, Nitro Evolution, NOS Ether, etc.)
  • Be willing to take staringing and ending measurements, including but not limited to body weight, body composition and starting and ending maxes.
  • Applicants/Final Testers must agree not to take any other supplements that would skew the overall results/effects of Lightning™
  • Applicants must be able to start their logs immediately, do not apply if you have other logs lined up
  • Applicants must not be currently testing any other product
  • Selected testers must agree to keep their log title simple
Your log titles should simply read as follows:

Omega Sports Lightning – Username

Omega Sports Thunder & Lightning – Username

There is no need to pre-hype up a product you are testing in your thread title.

Required Information:

• Height
  • Weight
  • Body type
  • Training Experience (please be detailed)
  • Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed)
  • Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed)
  • Current Supplements (please list all product names)
  • Comparable Supplement/Product History (please be detailed)
  • Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs
  • Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed)
  • Present Goals - bulking, cutting, etc. (please be detailed)
  • Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed)
  • Current Daily Water Intake
  • Links to Past Logs & Reviews
  • Are you willing to post "before" & "after" photos?
  • Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case)

Please do not PM me asking to be a tester, respond via this thread only. Thanks!

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
I would...but i just started activate last week! I look forward to reading some of the logs!

Ryno
out

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I would, but I am clearly not meticulous enough!
(translation: I am lazy)

I still love you Matt! ;)

gqsuperman

Awards
Omega Sports Thunder & Lightning-Gqsuperman#2

• M
  • meso/endo
  • lifting weights since age 16. serious strength program started for college football at 19. started more of a bodybuilding routine at 27, but have been lifting steadily throughout
  • Mon-chest/abs Tues-quads, calves hams Thurs-shoulders/back/traps, Fri-bis/tris
  • 45 min elliptical Wed and Sat when permitting
  • Multi vitamin in AM, Protein shake in AM and PWO, EFA 3x daily.
  • have used various creatine and NO products over the past 2 years as well as some PH..haven't used any product in the past 6 months or so
  • NONE
  • NO
  • cutting---but not drastically, trying to get the six pack back while maintaining weight
  • about 2200-2500 calories (how specific..see log..just reduced amounts to meet calories) high protein, low/mod carb, moderate fat. separation of carb and fats and try to make sure carbs or slow digesting. have one cheat day a week.
  • 1 gallon
  • http://forums.anabolicreview.com/showthread.php?t=128229 (no longer a memeber at the site b/c swolecat is an egomaniac and didn't like people calling him out) this also outlines my basic diet.
  • yes
  • why not..no bias and give a straight answer. i don't look for results that aren't there. i'm meticulous..hey, i'm a scientist. i'm also a loyal CNW customer.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Age 27
Sex - M or F male
Height 6'3
Weight 222lbm
Body type mostly ecto
Training Experience (please be detailed) 5 years with discipline and knowledgeCurrent Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) 5 days a week; mod to high intensity training (heavy)
Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed) 4-5 days a week, 20-45 minutes per session, also using periods of high intensity
Current Supplements (please list all product names) CEE, WHEY, Muscle Milk, Cissus RX, Taurine, XTEND, Fish oils, Sesamin, retain, basic cuts, glucophase xr, I just completed 8 weeks of Activate and loved it!!
Comparable Supplement/Product History (please be detailed) No-xplode worked great for me, bulk AAKGPrescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs Beer once a week
Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) Negative
Present Goals - bulking, cutting, etc. (please be detailed) Slow cutting, Starting to see great resultsCurrent Diet & Macros (please be detailed) High Fiber, High protein diet, Lots of lean meat and vegatables, breakdown is around 40c-40p-20fCurrent Daily Water Intake 1.5-2.0 gallons
Links to Past Logs & Reviews I was a beta tester for Lipoderm Ultra a few years back, besides that I would encourage you to consider my posts as credit.Are you willing to post "before" & "after" photos? Do I have to wear clothes?? (LOL) Yes
Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case)
I have had good results with Omegas products in the past. I am a serious athelete who is very deligent to his body and capable of expressing himself literally. Thank you for the opportunity.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Applying to test Thunder and Lightning stack.

Required Information:
  • Sex - M
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight:170
  • Body type: unsure, probably ecto-meso
  • Training Experience (please be detailed):
Started training and eating right 7 years ago. Started really focusing on strength/mass gain 5 years ago. Since then I have discovered that I prefer strength and agility over massize size and train accordingly. I have trained others for the last 3 years.
  • Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed):
*I just switched from a basic 5X5 program. On Thurs. and Fri. I may substitute my basic workout plan for a very similar plan that uses machines.

Mon/Thurs: Upper Body
3x8 Military Press
3x8 Bench Press
3x8 Bent Over Row
2x8 Dips
2x8 Pull Ups
Heavy Grip work
2x8 Barbell Curl
2x8 Skull Crushers
25-50 rep pushup (finisher)

Tues/Fri: Lower Body
3x8 Squat
3x8 Deadlift
3x8 travelling lunges
(or)
3x8 split squat
2x10 1-leg calf raise
1x40 barefoot calf raise
50-100 rep squat (finisher)
  • Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed)
Immediately after waking up I trail-run 1-2 miles or jump rope for 15-20 minutes. At least 3 days per week I do a 3 mile trail-run in the afternoon. I also practice martial arts 3 times per week. Cardio is likely to be reduced though as I recover from holiday lardism.
  • Current Supplements (please list all product names)
Just started my 3rd X-Factor cycle (very familiar with the effects of the product so "confounding variables" wont be a problem). I occasionally use Ultra C (2 grams of Vitamin C plus flavanoids). I also use a homemade mixture of fruit/veggie concentrates consisting of Acai, grapeseed, blackberry, broccoli, pomegranate, aloe, and gynostemma. I somtimes use a homebrewed dextrose and EAA mixture pre/during workout. I also use NOW lecithin.
  • Comparable Supplement/Product History (please be detailed)
Creatine monohydrate, CEE, Orotine, GMS, Cold Fusion PM, White Blood, 1-NO.
  • Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs
None.
  • Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed)
No.
  • Present Goals - bulking, cutting, etc. (please be detailed)
I'm doing a mini cut to fix as I mentioned earlier, post holiday lardism. Then I will enter a clean bulk and try to get into fighting form for the Arnold Expo.
  • Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed)
My diet is centered around whole foods. I use very little powders except for about 100 grams worth of WPC. My cutting diet is approx. 25% fat, 35% carbs, 40% protein and come to 1900-2200 calories per day (I'm zig-zagging). I eat a lot of vegetables, legumes, whole grains (no wheat), and a moderate amount of fruit. Much of my animal based protein comes from eggs and goat milk.
  • Current Daily Water Intake
Almost exactly 128 ounces.
  • Links to Past Logs & Reviews
ActivaTe: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/feedback-reviews/38383-activate-designer-supplements.html
White Blood: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/feedback-reviews/33117-controlled-labs-white-blood.html
Diesel Test: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/feedback-reviews/33116-get-diesel-diesel-test-review.html
Ready4War: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/feedback-reviews/33324-ready4war-mutha.html
X-Factor: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/24870-x-factor-log.html
Gro-Max HG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/feedback-reviews/33118-gromax-hg.html
  • Are you willing to post "before" & "after" photos?
Sorry. Do not have reliable resources for it.
  • Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case)
I have yet to use a "pump" product that I'm satisfyed with. Your products have always looked good to me (being an avid homebrewer, I know what works). I also want to be one of the first to try the new Lightning mostly out of curiosity (especially with Thunder). I can post the review on 3 different forums. Lastly, I am a company rep for a company other than yours... I think that would add extra credibility to my review.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Wait... what is Lightning? Is it a preworkout stim or an "NO" type of product?

whatastud08

whatastud08

Awards
  • Established
Product Testing

Re- posted in the other tester thread

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Any updates on this?