need opinions on upcoming stack

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
I just ordered my next stack from np, P-slin, ragnarok, cee, yellow gold, dcp. Ive never used majority of these supps, and im wondering what the best way to take them? i think rag needs to be taken on an empty stomach and p slin requires 100g of carbs so what would be the best way to take these together? and should i take yellow gold with carbs post workout or pre workout?

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
my goals are to put on a bit more muscle and manage to achieve a six pack by summer. the muscles are there its just hidden by fat, i thought this stack would be good for achieving this

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I just ordered my next stack from np, P-slin, ragnarok, cee, yellow gold, dcp. Ive never used majority of these supps, and im wondering what the best way to take them? i think rag needs to be taken on an empty stomach and p slin requires 100g of carbs so what would be the best way to take these together? and should i take yellow gold with carbs post workout or pre workout?
Nice I take my yellow gold pre and post workout and for best result wait about 45 min from taking YG b4 you eat, IT REALLY helps. Any how i just got done with a tub of RAG myself and dam that stuff was great especially if you add some bulk beta alanine you will ready to go!! Good luck and nice stack!