Need a quality training program

Angelic

Awards
I'm going to be starting my first SARM cycle with LGD tomorrow. I need a new training program I can follow, as I am getting bored of my current one. Would like something at least 4-5 times a week to maximize the benefits I will be getting from the lgd. Current lifts are incline dumbell 85x5 dumbell shoulder press 75x5 squat 275x5. Currently I'm doing a 3 day a week program and definitely want to do a more hypertrophy based program but still strength oriented.

Laxarcher13

Laxarcher13

Awards
Have you looked into Shieko? Shieko along with LGD should help your lifts jump up. You can download the app Wich is helpful

Angelic

Awards
Have you looked into Shieko? Shieko along with LGD should help your lifts jump up. You can download the app Wich is helpful
Nope I haven't heard of it, I will look more into it. Think it's worth the $12 on the app store?

Laxarcher13

Laxarcher13

Awards
Yes that is the one. I've added 15 pounds to Squat and around 20 on my bench. I think the reason I had such a big jump is because I've never followed a powerlifting program so I received a lot of new gains. Man those apps are so helpful in keeping track of progress and making sure you stick to a routine

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You can track your own program without spending $12.99 on an app.

8 reviews?
What about HST?
Look up Hypertrophy Specific Training.

You can download free spreadsheets.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
PHAT - hands down the best balance between strength and size for any program I've ever run.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PHAT is really good. DC Training is good but personally I prefer more volume. I still use DC once a year to change things up though.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
PHAT - hands down the best balance between strength and size for any program I've ever run.
Never tried PHAT. Do you think run this training during my cut? Have you tried it?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Never tried PHAT. Do you think run this training during my cut? Have you tried it?
It's pretty much all I've run for the last 5 years. I have two different versions I've modified and customized myself

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's pretty much all I've run for the last 5 years. I have two different versions I've modified and customized myself
oh yea! Best results I have gotten! :) I think I'm going to start the 5 day version soon.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
oh yea! Best results I have gotten! :) I think I'm going to start the 5 day version soon.
I actually just forced myself to finally take a break from it for the first time in forever... went with a much lower volume HFT style. So far its ok but man is it hard to drop the volume so much ha. I'm struggling mentally for sure.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have always been doing the conventional 2 muscle group a day workout. But, I have to give this a try.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I actually just forced myself to finally take a break from it for the first time in forever... went with a much lower volume HFT style. So far its ok but man is it hard to drop the volume so much ha. I'm struggling mentally for sure.
Haha. How long will you be running this? I am currently doing 5/3/1 to up my Strength and PRs, but i find myself constantly adding volume to the accessories lol.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Haha. How long will you be running this? I am currently doing 5/3/1 to up my Strength and PRs, but i find myself constantly adding volume to the accessories lol.
gonna give it a run probably until around thanksgiving. 2 weeks in now. My travel schedule is insane so it wouldn't really be possible for me to lift as hard and heavy as I like doing a PHAT run. Plus my joints and general body could use the volume break ha. Just my head that hates it