Need a new pre workout (RIP CRAZE)

john A.

john A.

Awards
Also, look into PES Enhanced, ANS Ritual is fine as well. Bitrate Ten.1, Ultima V3 from omega sports and of course SNS Focus XT

john A.

john A.

Awards
Couldn't agree with you anymore than what you've mentioned. Try kicking it up a notch with a racetam sometime such as noopept or piracetam :)

john A.

john A.

Awards
True, but you can still find a few ones with Dmaa here and there. Another alternative is denrobium which is slightly altered like geranium. Gives a nice lil focus while working out. I like the fact that PES has leucine nitrate in it for enhanced vascodialation and choline bitartrate for memory formation as well as cytidine and only 125mg caffeine not really high dose 1 scoop only.2 scoops i've.taken, great keep mental clarity going.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
True, but you can still find a few ones with Dmaa here and there. Another alternative is denrobium which is slightly altered like geranium. Gives a nice lil focus while working out. I like the fact that PES has leucine nitrate in it for enhanced vascodialation and choline bitartrate for memory formation as well as cytidine and only 125mg caffeine not really high dose 1 scoop only.2 scoops i've.taken, great keep mental clarity going.

What?. Tell me more Dr.Seuss!, By the way who are you talking to?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've mentioned this before but if you get a stim buzz from dendrobium, chances are it's not actually dendro or its spiked.

john A.

john A.

Awards
connection

Sorry about that everyone. I'm type from my phone and the connection isn't the best while i'm here at work. I'll reply to those once i get use of computer.

john A.

john A.

Awards
SNS Focus XT is another one, also Noxipro Chrome has many different forms of Phenylanine (PEA's) contained in it as well.

john A.

john A.

Awards
Hey Blackjackcat I couldn't agree with you anymore than what you've just stated. You may want to boost the focus up by trying out some Noopept or Piracetam :)

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Phenylalanine is an amino acid. It is not PEA aka PHENYLETHYLAMINE

john A.

john A.

Awards
Yes, its an amino acid. Yes, it is PEA its the abbreviation of Phenylanine. Phenylalanine is involed with the release of PEA, phenylethylamine, which is just a neurotransmitter related to norepinephrine. Also, two forms of it being L-phenylalanine the natural form and DL Phenylalanine which is synthetic form of it. Think about it for a second, why does chocolate contain Phenylalanine? Because it enhances serotonin and dopamine levels for an increase in mood enhancement.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just got my hands on some of the new Giant Sports Metabolic Bioshock, I'll report back with feedback next week. The formula looks terrific, should be a new go to preWO for many.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Yes, its an amino acid. Yes, it is PEA its the abbreviation of Phenylanine. Phenylalanine is involed with the release of PEA, phenylethylamine, which is just a neurotransmitter related to norepinephrine. Also, two forms of it being L-phenylalanine the natural form and DL Phenylalanine which is synthetic form of it. Think about it for a second, why does chocolate contain Phenylalanine? Because it enhances serotonin and dopamine levels for an increase in mood enhancement.
Oh my god...

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Haha i just read this on another forum

mcc23

Awards
  • Established
:pat:

Phenylalanine is a precursor to dopamine only, and obviously noreph, ep. Not serotonin. If anything it would inhibit serotonin secretion. The fact that it "enhances serotonin and dopamine levels" does not justify WHY chocolate contains PEA. It would be correct to say "Why do you think chocolate enhances your mood?" And the answer would be because it contains PEA which has upstream effects on dopamine production. Also, the Theophylline in it mimicks caffeine's effects, further elevating the sense of well being.

john A.

john A.

Awards
Your right mcc23 I was in such a hurry trying to post before going off to work. Thanks, for catching the mistype I made.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
But you're both wrong, which makes you wrong twice lol

john A.

john A.

Awards
L-phenylalanine is also converted into the amino acid, l-tyrosine. In which L-tyrosine is then converted into l-dopa before being further converted into the neurotransmitters dopamine, norepinephrine and epinephrine as you mentioned above as well. Your right as well though.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome to another episode of useless information....

ajbogs

ajbogs

Awards
I think hemavol stacked with the original Hyde has been the best combo I've used thus far.

Dr.JJ

Awards
I just got my hands on some of the new Giant Sports Metabolic Bioshock, I'll report back with feedback next week. The formula looks terrific, should be a new go to preWO for many.
Update? still looking fora craze clone..
:damnit:

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Nothing OTC will recreate craze for obvious reasons, period

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Update? still looking fora craze clone..
:damnit:
BioShock is great for pumps and recovery, not a strong stim... so nothing like Craze.

Dr.JJ

Awards
Stimul8. Enough said really. Interested in some samples?
Absolutely, should I PM you?

Craze though had less than 100 mg of caffeine and the scoop was small. Should I be aware of anything high dosed in stimula8? If it's got its own "kEwL" ingredient(s) that would be a find.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I use stimul8 on days I'm feeling hard haha

"Hard" meaning in this case that I don't care about the flu symptoms that I know are coming. But honestly, its good stuff. Def for the stim junkie type of person.

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
Well, Uncut was good but then it kind of stopped working on me.
Condense was pretty good..
Running OG jack3d right now.. its great.. till I run out of this tub then I'll have no more.. lol

Just ordered some stimul8 in the tropical flavor and white flood in pineapple so I get those on thursday I'll try them soon as well..

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Well, Uncut was good but then it kind of stopped working on me. Condense was pretty good..Running OG jack3d right now.. its great.. till I run out of this tub then I'll have no more.. lolJust ordered some stimul8 in the tropical flavor and white flood in pineapple so I get those on thursday I'll try them soon as well..
If you liked how uncut felt, consider adding 1-2 caps of amentomax to your preworkout of choice

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
Stimul8... Nothing else comes close. I can only handle 1/3 a scoop! There are 40 servings... That's like 120 workouts for around $25

Dr.JJ

Awards
Think illpumpyouup.com or hard supplements.com has the OG stuff

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Why u say that? Lol...
Craze is good... Craze n hemavol is great, but
Stimul8 I love even more! Everyone is different....
;)
I've taken on different occasions and literally kicks in quick and lasts for like 10-20 mins max. Absolute garbage. I get a better kick out of a coffee. And this is the same for 4+ of my friends. All didn't think that highly of it at all.

Everyone is different though. I had to give away my tub

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
Ok tried stimul8 today..
*****DISCLAIMER***** I did not adhere to the warning and took a full scoop first because I thought I waz badazz since I can take 2 scoops of og jack3d.

Holy effing balls was I cracked out.
Heart beating out of my chest it felt like.
By the end of the workout I felt sick and this carried on afterwards through my meal up until right now and my workout ended 3 hours ago..
The energy while it was working was crazy though but didn't last as long as jack3d, enhanced, or condense.
Tomorrow I'm either going to try half a scoop and see what happens or break into my tub of white flood reborn.
I feel to be fair I need to try half a scoop though..

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok tried stimul8 today.. *****DISCLAIMER***** I did not adhere to the warning and took a full scoop first because I thought I waz badazz since I can take 2 scoops of og jack3d. Holy effing balls was I cracked out. Heart beating out of my chest it felt like. By the end of the workout I felt sick and this carried on afterwards through my meal up until right now and my workout ended 3 hours ago.. The energy while it was working was crazy though but didn't last as long as jack3d, enhanced, or condense. Tomorrow I'm either going to try half a scoop and see what happens or break into my tub of white flood reborn. I feel to be fair I need to try half a scoop though..
I did the same thing , lol, since I've used the old jack3d n craze n other goodies before, ha ha...
Yes I'd try a half scoop tomorrow....
I was a fkn mess on 1 scoop my first time, but I did have the best workout of my life....
I am a fkn machine though, either way....
Stimul8 has been very beneficial to me....
;)

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I did the same thing , lol, since I've used the old jack3d n craze n other goodies before, ha ha...
Yes I'd try a half scoop tomorrow....
I was a fkn mess on 1 scoop my first time, but I did have the best workout of my life....
I am a fkn machine though, either way....
Stimul8 has been very beneficial to me....
;)
You got my email?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If someone would like to try a new preworkout, PM me your shipping info and I'll send you a sample of Olympus Labs CONQU3R.

jerseyswol

Awards
Not sure if anyone has said this one yet, but cannibal ferox is pretty nuts. Got a sample of it a few months ago and it is pretty heavy on the stims