Need a new pre workout (RIP CRAZE)

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haven't tried the new stuff but the OG Prodigy always hurt my stomach, and my tub ended up looking like it rotted :(
Let me send you some of our new stuff and if it hurts your belly ill send you 2 tums and a mint for free bro :) srs PM bro

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
maximize intense or jack3d micro+ephedra

john A.

john A.

Awards
I'm not saying this just because I'm a brand ambassador but Ctdlabs Noxipro old formula with DMAA also the second generation of Ctdlabs Noxipro Chrome has plenty of different kinds of phenylalanine (PEA) for a nice amount focus. I personally know because I've taken both products & I tend to kick it up a notch with the racetam nootropic ctdlabs (noopept). I have also taken PES Enhanced that formula is all about muscle mind connection & concentration but the product does work & it will give you nice pumps due to the leucine nitrate it contains, it gives a nice little buzz in the stims department but its nothing that will have you buzzed out like crazy, it gives a nice clean energy it only contains 125mg caffeine per scoop. I've heard some good things about LGI Unleashed as well. Another I've taken is ANS Ritual as well, which has Dendrobium in it also.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let me send you some of our new stuff and if it hurts your belly ill send you 2 tums and a mint for free bro :) srs PM bro
PM on the way :)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's hard to get any good recommendations out of threads like this before it turns into a rep war.

That's why I'm thankful for the reviews section.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
PM me your address I'll send you some
New prodigy samples bro give that a try :)
Thread hijack!
What's up bro,hit me up, good to see you around!

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
I can see what you mean lol. Now I do hate these threads. Sticking to review section for now on haha.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's hard to get any good recommendations out of threads like this before it turns into a rep war. That's why I'm thankful for the reviews section.
I was thinking the same thing. This forum is starting to get overrun by a few companies too

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I was thinking the same thing. This forum is starting to get overrun by a few companies too
There is a difference. I see a common trend of some newer reps who only recommend their companies products, literally go into every "Pre-workout" thread and push theirs, every test booster thread, push theirs, it's getting a bit much.

That being said I had another amazing workout with Athletix High Volume again today.....big fan

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is a difference. I see a common trend of some newer reps who only recommend their companies products, literally go into every "Pre-workout" thread and push theirs, every test booster thread, push theirs, it's getting a bit much.

That being said I had another amazing workout with Athletix High Volume again today.....big fan
I just won some on Facebook :)

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
I like stacking Hemavol with various stim preworkouts!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like stacking Hemavol with various stim preworkouts!
seems like thats the way to go....i got free tub of a preworkout that i'd never use and not a huge fan of the profile, but i'm going to add hemavol to it and that should really increase the effectiveness

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I do the same with High Volume

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I'm looking for something high stim I really enjoyed enhanced and the original jack3d. Usually I don't need too much stim though so for that I enjoy our Fitmax PWO, just enough energy and good focus.

john A.

john A.

Awards
Another you may like is ANS Dilate I've used it a few times stacked with various preworkouts & I've also used Vein from ImageSports as well.

jmiyamoto

jmiyamoto

Awards
It's discontinued now? I swear, the bannings on these things are too much.

john A.

john A.

Awards
Just wanted to say on a side note that if it's just pure focus also give Ultima from OmegaSports a try. Only if you want a non-stim preworkout. But, the focus of the product is amazing as well. Others for focus as well you may want to keep an eye out for are Genomyx Origin & Powermax by Performax

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I found Detonate for sale :)

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
I found a source for detonate as well and my local supp store has some also. Btw I received 5 bottles of craze the other day :)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have some haha
I have an open bottle currently but I'm afraid to use it in case of employment drug tests lol...

I found a source for detonate as well and my local supp store has some also. Btw I received 5 bottles of craze the other day :)
Hopefully original Craze.

I have four bottles of Detonate coming my way!

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
It is the original. Used it before my work out today. Feels like I'm on aderall when I take the original craze.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Or reps who rec the same product in every single thread

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The new Dymatize Xpand 2x is formulated by Shawn Wells and has a very positive clinical trial on it, gets my vote. Focus XT is great too, many have sworn by it for like a decade now.

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I can't help that SNS sells bulk powders at better prices than other companies making us the obvious choice :p

Or that our ARA formula is the best deal on the market

Or that our GDA is outstanding and at a great price point

;)

But I'm still a fan of many companies products

Reactions: mw1
schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The new Dymatize Xpand 2x is formulated by Shawn Wells and has a very positive clinical trial on it, gets my vote. Focus XT is great too, many have sworn by it for like a decade now.
Wow, really, Wells had a hand in the reformulated xpand? I didn't know that! That's cool...he helping them out with any of their other products?

blackjackcat

Awards
I am jealous. I am down to a 1/4 of a tub of craze and I am going to miss it. I need to find that source for Detonate. : )

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I can't help that SNS sells bulk powders at better prices than other companies making us the obvious choice :p

Or that our ARA formula is the best deal on the market

Or that our GDA is outstanding and at a great price point

;)

But I'm still a fan of many companies products
Love SNS products

I wasn't talking about SNS reps though (=

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
Obviously I highly recommend our Prodigy but I must admit I am really enjoying Redefine Stimul8 right now. Great energy, focus and seems to have a nice thermogenic effect.

amarula

Awards
Tried a Xpand 2x sample once. Very impressed

blackjackcat

Awards
Obviously I highly recommend our Prodigy but I must admit I am really enjoying Redefine Stimul8 right now. Great energy, focus and seems to have a nice thermogenic effect.
Yeah, that is a pretty good pre-workout and may be my go to one once my Craze runs out. If the Stimul8 did not have synephrine in it I would try that also. That ingredient I am not a fan of.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, really, Wells had a hand in the reformulated xpand? I didn't know that! That's cool...he helping them out with any of their other products?
Shawn Wells is the Director of Research and Development at Dymatize. He has been for going on two years now.

redbirdfan1

redbirdfan1

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to be using Evol soon. I'm a Craze guy. I still have 4 or 5 unopened tubs. But I also have used Enhanced and Uncut. Good alternatives. I'm interested in Evol w/ the new stim I've never used. So here's to hoping for a winner. I've tried a few others that were supposedly "like craze" in terms of focus and stuff, and they all pretty much sucked a big fat one.

I guess the planet is going to have a big intro sale on it soon.

john A.

john A.

Awards
Nice, I got to beta test Craze when it first came out. Can't say the grape was the best flavor. But, my god the focus from it was insane. I had some decent pumps from it as well. I then ordered the limited edition Apple Pie flavor. You may also like Ctdlabs Noxipro Chrome for focus as well Flex. I also like PEA Enhanced which is very close to the mental clarity you get similar to Craze. I agree with you man, I'm more so into the focus & energy than the supplements which are high stim. You may want to give Bitrate Ten.1 a try in the future?

redbirdfan1

redbirdfan1

Awards
  • Established
Nice, I got to beta test Craze when it first came out. Can't say the grape was the best flavor. But, my god the focus from it was insane. I had some decent pumps from it as well. I then ordered the limited edition Apple Pie flavor. You may also like Ctdlabs Noxipro Chrome for focus as well Flex. I also like PEA Enhanced which is very close to the mental clarity you get similar to Craze. I agree with you man, I'm more so into the focus & energy than the supplements which are high stim. You may want to give Bitrate Ten.1 a try in the future?
but will it blow out my adrenals????

:rocketwhore:

john A.

john A.

Awards
No, it won't.

blackjackcat

Awards
I'm going to be using Evol soon. I'm a Craze guy. I still have 4 or 5 unopened tubs. But I also have used Enhanced and Uncut. Good alternatives. I'm interested in Evol w/ the new stim I've never used. So here's to hoping for a winner. I've tried a few others that were supposedly "like craze" in terms of focus and stuff, and they all pretty much sucked a big fat one.

I guess the planet is going to have a big intro sale on it soon.
Yep, me and you have had some of the same experiences with other PW's.

I am the same way, I love the mental focus not the overly stimmed out, make my heart beat out of my chest PW(thats why I loved Craze). I tolerate stim fine, just don't like to overdo it in the PW.

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
I'm also a craze maniac. I have 4 unopened tubs sitting on my frig right now. I've tried all the newer pre's including enhanced, volatile, conquer & others & nothing came close to craze. I recently came across JBT Labs anabolic FX from their site. I have to say, its pretty damn good. Not a fan of the tingles from beta alanine, but this stuff kicks ass. Great energy, great focus without that heart pounding nonsense.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Core Fury looks like a good replacement option as both have creatine, tmg and citruline plus multiple forms of PEA's.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just can't believe how many of you guys continued to use Craze on a regular basis after the majority of the bodybuilding world was concerned it contained illegal and questionable substances.

You look like junkies lol.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just can't believe how many of you guys continued to use Craze on a regular basis after the majority of the bodybuilding world was concerned it contained illegal and questionable substances. You look like junkies lol.
Surprised nobody's asked if they can keep using cocaine while using Craze. Those posts always make me laugh.

john A.

john A.

Awards
So, does noxipro chrome based on many PEA's it contains in it as well. Gotta love Phenylanine :)