Need a new belt, badly...

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
titan has a competition lever belt as well, they look pretty much the same.

edit: my comp froze so missed some of the convo, my bad. Anyone go for the ratchet belt yet? looks interesting.

Buki, how do you feel as far as adjusting the lever belt?
for the most part once you set it, its stays the same and doesn't change unless you a bulking super heavy and expanding waist line, or cutting drastically.

I have a thick squat suit so i have to change it when i put that on. Two coarse thread screws change pretty quickly. Flat head screws so you can use a quarter, key, butter knife, whatever if you don't have a screwdriver handy. For me I have a cordless drill in my training room for rolling up knee wraps so i just use that for a super quick change.

But before getting my super thick squat suit, i didn't have to change between raw and when i suited up either.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
so my new inzer 13mm lever belt came in this thing is a freaking TANK OMFG its like 15lbs solid as steel cant wait to try it out next week

got my sweet knee wraps hardcore strong and so much better then my old medical ones i used on all my old injuries growing up

ok question. where exactly do i wanna wear this belt not were a normal belt goes right but sorta to keep middle of belt near bellybutton or no?

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
so my new inzer 13mm lever belt came in this thing is a freaking TANK OMFG its like 15lbs solid as steel cant wait to try it out next week

got my sweet knee wraps hardcore strong and so much better then my old medical ones i used on all my old injuries growing up

ok question. where exactly do i wanna wear this belt not were a normal belt goes right but sorta to keep middle of belt near bellybutton or no?
Did your belt fall within your expected waist range ? It runs the size it says and not smaller or bigger than stated ?

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
NYC, i just ordered a forever 10mm single prong.

I only use that belt (inzer lever) when I do extremely heavy squats. I'll use this belt as my normal heavy deads and squats

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Did your belt fall within your expected waist range ? It runs the size it says and not smaller or bigger than stated ?
well i got a large sized 34-38 considering the smallest size i wear pants shorts etc is 34 and my actual measure of my waist has been 37/38 id say this belt has plenty of room for me even if i gained a lot of tummy size

the belt is 46 inches long about and almost 6inches wide

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
NYC, i just ordered a forever 10mm single prong.

I only use that belt (inzer lever) when I do extremely heavy squats. I'll use this belt as my normal heavy deads and squats
kewl dude thumbs up

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
looks good Nyc, sorry I didn't get back to your PM in time. Yeah you basically want it around your lower abdomen.

jecko29

jecko29

Awards
  • Established
13mm...listen to buki
Hmmmm.....I'll listen to buki ;) 13mm it is for me and I think I'll take kop's advice on the powerpants too :D Good **** fellas :D But I am in the same boat as Ubi.......too many packages to the door :twisted:

jecko