NCP

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Chuck can NCP be used to cope with the lethargy some get from DTH or DT2010?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Without a doubt bro, thats what it's for. It's a milder version of a motivation enhancer so-to-say. Great mood boster also, without a over stimmed effect.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Trip. I asked because another AM member is having really bad lethargy effects with even one pill of DTH. The odd thing, I took one today, and not too soon after I felt the same lethargic feeling. I figured it might be because I had not taken them for months. I started pct today, so I figured I might take the remainder of DTH and DT2010 and stack them with my torem. But that is kool if I can take NCP to ward off the lethargic feeling.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
yep, also Im sure that lethargy feeling is somehow related to an increase in gh levels, or acetylcholine.

The reason why is when I make a product called "Extreme NOS Precursor" back in 2003, it was a NO/gh product and made me feel like i was dragging ass all day unless I was working out, then about 15 days in, i had all this energy. Same think happen in 2005 when I first used DIESEL TEST (original yellow label).

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Thanks chuck, seems might a good idea to maybe make NCP a part of the various test boosters stacks, just a thought, no pressure, lol. But anyway thanks for addressing this issue.