Chuck qeustions about R4W and NCP

Big3upgrade

Big3upgrade

Awards
  • Established
I want something that will give me focused, pump, and energy. What is better to take?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
R4W is stronger, but NCP still hits hard.

Here's a quote
NCP differs from our powerful Ready4War because Ready4War may also increase testosterone levels and Ready4War is designed to be the strongest, hardest hitting pre-workout energizer available. NCP is formulated to provide energy and metal focus and most of all be more "economical" than most pre-workout energizers that last about 15-20 workouts max. when you use an "effective" dose.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/get-diesel-nutrition/108571-ncp-new-get.html#post1641651

Let me know if you have any further questions.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ready 4 War is great stuff, I enjoy the intensity personally.

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
the energy from NCP seems to last FOREVER. love it for long workouts.

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
especially with added ephedrine and geranamine... :twisted:

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
NCP is really really slept on. How many do you take pre-workout.
I've done 3, 3 w/ephedrine, 2 w/1 Y-RD, and 3 w/60mg geranamine.

my lifting partner took 2 at like 5 and couldn't get to sleep till about 2 am.

Big Fan Chuck

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I've done 3, 3 w/ephedrine, 2 w/1 Y-RD, and 3 w/60mg geranamine.

my lifting partner took 2 at like 5 and couldn't get to sleep till about 2 am.

Big Fan Chuck
Damn.....3 NCP with with 3 e-pills?!!!? You umm done some heavy drugs or u a stim. addict or something?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
did u try the NCP yet trip?
My workout tonight is in like 2 hours, and I brought the bottle with me. I'm gonna see what happens and report back later tonight.

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
Damn.....3 NCP with with 3 e-pills?!!!? You umm done some heavy drugs or u a stim. addict or something?
lol, no. 3 NCP with 30mg ephedrine. Have taken up to 600mg caffeine w/75mg ephedrine before though. Crazy days.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
the energy from NCP seems to last FOREVER. love it for long workouts.
I took 3 preworkout the last 2 days and I have to agree with the lasting energy. It's more subtle when compared to R4W or ephedra, but there is no jittery feeling at all. Some people can't handle the over stim effect, and this is absolutely perfect to try in that case. It kinda reminds me of Leviathan Reloaded in a way. I think it would be great as a pick me up before a long day, or work, school etc.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
After rading this, it might be good to add ncp as part of the three kings stack, expecially for folks that get lethargic from DTH or DT2010.

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
Took 3 scoops Jacked pre-workout and 2 NCP right as me workout started today. Workout kept getting interrupted (I work out at my work, sucks) and 2.5 hours later still had energy to go, would have kept working out had I not wanted to get home eventually. Good Stuff.
And this from a STIM JUNKIE pretty much.