NCAA spread time

yankees3

Board Supporter
Awards
Bump for the start of college football.......

Any fellow degenerates still around?

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
yeah lets start this sh1t up

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I would recommend this site for Offshore Book Reviews before playing at them, seemed to be the most comprehensive and hopefully unbiased one that I could find.

http://www.theonlinewire.com/SiteRankListtext.aspx?CatID=0

Did'nt think of it earlier,better late then never?
Awesome, thanks a lot for that link RD !

BTW, have you, or anyone else, heard of www.majorwager.com ? It's a forum for gambling but I'm not sure if there's any better ones. Jay Glazer seems to be one of the main contributors on that site.

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
Not here. I play in Vegas, baby, and you know the saying, what happens in Vegas, Stays.....

I'm all the way gay about my money - Don't ask, don't tell.

yankees3

Board Supporter
Awards
Awesome, thanks a lot for that link RD !

BTW, have you, or anyone else, heard of www.majorwager.com ? It's a forum for gambling but I'm not sure if there's any better ones. Jay Glazer seems to be one of the main contributors on that site.
I got to Covers.com. Any info you need for any matchup in any sport is there. Some pretty sharp guys there in the forums, lots of wannabe's but all the sites are like that. If you go there, everyone has threads posting their picks but the sharper guys will have way more views on their threads than anyone else.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
The reason I asked about other sources of information is because there were guys who had not been paid by certain books and those are the ones I want to avoid. I don't know if that issue has been something you guys have dealt with but I sure as heel don't want that to happen to me and that was my concern. Neteller getting shut down in the US pissed me off real bad last year.

size

Awards
  • Established
WV at the half
Hawaii at the half
Nebraska
Ball State big

Dr. Lats

Awards
I think betting the boys moneyline is a winner. Romo is going to come out firing. I'd bet it, but I hate betting for against my favorite team, the Boys...its already exciting enough to watch them play.

I'm glad I found some other gamblers in the house. I was doing some research and here are the pics that stood out to me.

These are all taking the spread:

1. Eagles -3 beat the packers
2. Houston -3 beats KC
3. Broncs -3 beat the Bills
4. Seahawks -6 crush the Bucks
5.Chargers -6 beat the Bears
6. Raiders -2.5 beat the Lions

Carolina St. Louis game, I'm lookin at the under 43

Let me know what you think. I'm looking to run a solid parlay.

yankees3

Board Supporter
Awards
Miami +7 1st half (not looking too good)
K-state -17
Cal -14
Washington +4 and ML
Tenn -10
USF +7.5
Clemson -24
LSU -11

Sunday
Pitt -4 vs Cle
Phi -3 vs GB (don't understand why so low, but I'll take it)
Den -3 vs Buf
Jets +7.5 (bought a point)

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
NFL:
Denver -3 over Buffalo is my main money game.
I'm taking the over (40) between Cincinnati and Baltimore
I'm taking the over (42.5) between Philly and Green Bay
Dallas -5.5 over the G-Men
Pittsburgh -4 over Cleveland
Detroit +2.5 over Oakland

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
im definately feeling new mexico vs NMSU under 56...

yankees3

Board Supporter
Awards
I know I say it every year but I'm done betting the NFL.

FYI- Henne is out for Michigan next week, line opened at ND+10 and is falling fast..

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I know I say it every year but I'm done betting the NFL.

FYI- Henne is out for Michigan next week, line opened at ND+10 and is falling fast..
LOL, I love it. Came out a loser this week but the first couple of weeks are hard to predict because you don't know how good each team is until about 4-5 games into the season for the NFL.

Philly was money on the over last year until McNabb got hurt so I expected them to play a 28-20 type of game against Green Bay.

Fvcking Denver killed me. I usually put 60-70% of my money on one bet (has worked for me so far) and I expected more out of them. Their run defense looked much softer than I anticipated.