NBA Playoffs.. Guess for Perform or Flexatril

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
OKC laying the smack down right now.

Wow...
Super crazy! Still cant see them beating the warriors but dang KD and Westbrook have been going off and Adams has been a double double machine. Fun series to watch though and thats all you can ever hope for.

deuceswild72

Awards
  • Established
Got my goodies in. One heck of a surprise. Big thanks to TheSolution for the hook up. Review will be coming out shortly.

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1464026693.804485.jpg

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Toronto...wow.

I mean, I thought after Game 3 that James would go Beast Mode and shut it down. Irving shot well, but outside of that, they just didn't step up. Granted, if even a few of their bricks from the first half go in from behind the arc, it's a different game. Just not sure why they didn't keep following that 4th quarter offensive strategy that yielded them 11 straight scores lol.

Conference Finals are definitely shaping up to be more interesting on each side than I'd originally anticipated.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Miami struggled up north and so is Cleveland. This series took a turn for the better....

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
Toronto did what they need to do the rest of the series: they packed the paint and made them settle for outside shots. If they can do that going forward, this could get interesting.

PS, Bismack Biyombo is a MONSTER!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I'm over here like -- "I picked GS, and I want Xtend Perform...but, I kind of want to see OKC win..." lol

As much as I want that new Xtend, I'm rooting for OKC. I'd like to see GS win another game or 2 just to lengthen it out and make it more intense, but man, crazy.

And then Cleveland showed up last night and Toronto just decided to leave their will back in Canada I guess. I watched the first half, but didn't bother after that. Woof.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
ForceOfNature clear out your PM's
did you receive your product?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Golden State vs Oklahoma City
Golden State - MidwestBeast in 5 games
Oklahoma City - willyb87in 7 games

Cleveland vs Toronto:
Cleveland - Rayzer5 in 5 games
Toronto - georgetown in 5 games
rayzer5 is our first winner with Cleveland heading to the finals.

OKC and GS getting hot! Can GS bring it back ??

Rayzer please send over:
Name
City, State, Zip
Email Address
Xtend Perform (Choice of Flavor) or Flexatril
All information is needed

deuceswild72

Awards
  • Established
MidwestBeast you want the perform. :)

As much as i would like OKC to win as well, this stuff is worth watching GS win. Haha

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Steven Adams just took Draymond's soul

lol

That dunk was FIERCE

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welp, OKC choked hard...

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
should be interesting, hard to bet against durant and westbrook too though, they want it bad, and I honestly think westbrook is the best athlete in the NA jsut watch is explosiveness its ridiculous. unhuman.

willyb87

Awards
after game 4 I thought I had it locked up now im not so sure. I didn't think GS could beat them 3 games in a row we shall see though. If OKC wins though I nailed the number of games prediction.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
GS isn't gonna lose at home. OKC had their chance and choked it away. Only way they lose is if Draymond gets tossed and Steph or Okay goes ABSOLUTELY cold

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
GS isn't gonna lose at home. OKC had their chance and choked it away. Only way they lose is if Draymond gets tossed and Steph or Okay goes ABSOLUTELY cold
Anything can happen
Thats why they play the game.
Maybe curry and klay are both off tonight.. Then what? They will be in a dog fight.

willyb87

Awards
I think Klay goes cold and OKC wins by 5 or 6. over/under for draymond getting a tech?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
MidwestBeast and rayzer5
Name
City, State, Zip
Email Address

Send me a PM Please so i can take care of you guys

NBA FINALS
Cleveland -
1. cubsfan815 in 6 games
2. woody in 4 Games.

Golden Staate -
1. willyb87 in 6 Games.
2. georgetown in 5 Games.

** 2 Guesses per team
- Must be 100% Correct in # of games in to win
Making this one a bit harder!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
deuceswild72 and ForceOfNature
Have you guys started your mini-log yet?? Please link me and get a hold of me regarding this!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MidwestBeast and rayzer5
Name
City, State, Zip
Email Address

Pm incoming.

Man, excited to try this out, but I'm not gonna lie, I was rooting for OKC.

Choke city down the stretch. KD just didn't put up enough shots; Russ was flailing around trying to land fouls on those 3-balls and they just fell away from that ball movement in the first half that was SO successful to them. KD just needs to get more jump shots for a chance to win.

Also think they shouldn't have done a double personal foul on the Adams/Green tie-up/take down. Given the history and that Green wasn't suspended for kicking Adams square in the dick, I feel like they should have tossed him. I know it's a do or die game and if that's offense 1, then no, but given the history I think it may have been the right move. If Adams didn't fall with him -- that's a dislocated shoulder just like Love got last series. And I think if that would have happened, Green would have been gone. But since Adams went down with him and isn't fragile, he wasn't hurt, so it was perceived differently. I don't know.

But it's safe to say that's the last game we'll see Durant in a Thunder jersey.

willyb87

Awards
Pm incoming.

Man, excited to try this out, but I'm not gonna lie, I was rooting for OKC.

Choke city down the stretch. KD just didn't put up enough shots; Russ was flailing around trying to land fouls on those 3-balls and they just fell away from that ball movement in the first half that was SO successful to them. KD just needs to get more jump shots for a chance to win.

Also think they shouldn't have done a double personal foul on the Adams/Green tie-up/take down. Given the history and that Green wasn't suspended for kicking Adams square in the dick, I feel like they should have tossed him. I know it's a do or die game and if that's offense 1, then no, but given the history I think it may have been the right move. If Adams didn't fall with him -- that's a dislocated shoulder just like Love got last series. And I think if that would have happened, Green would have been gone. But since Adams went down with him and isn't fragile, he wasn't hurt, so it was perceived differently. I don't know.

But it's safe to say that's the last game we'll see Durant in a Thunder jersey.
yeh russ is good no doubt, but he just needs to play ball and leave all the other crap at home. If you get the foul great but you cant take every shot/drive expecting to get bailed out.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeh russ is good no doubt, but he just needs to play ball and leave all the other crap at home. If you get the foul great but you cant take every shot/drive expecting to get bailed out.
True -- but that's every player now (I love Iggy, but seriously, his hands up and face he makes just drives me insane on every possession he touches the ball).

And it didn't help that the officiating was way more hands off last night vs. previous games (I preferred the way it was called last night, but it was not at all like earlier games).

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

rayzer5

rayzer5

Awards
Can you link us here ? rayzer5 can you please get your info sent over so I can get these out for you
Yes, I'll pm you soon. I'm in great debate of which product to choose as both are very intriguing to me.

rayzer5

rayzer5

Awards
MidwestBeast and rayzer5
Name
City, State, Zip
Email Address

NBA FINALS
Cleveland -

Golden Staate -
1. willyb87 in 6 Games.

** 2 Guesses per team
[/QUOTE

rayzer5

rayzer5

Awards
MidwestBeast and rayzer5
Name
City, State, Zip
Email Address

NBA FINALS
Cleveland -

Golden Staate -
1. willyb87 in 6 Games.

** 2 Guesses per team
Cavs in 6

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
NBA FINALS
Cleveland -
1. cubsfan815 in 6 games
2. woody in 4 Games.

Golden Staate -
1. willyb87 in 6 Games.

** 2 Guesses per team

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Surprised no one picked 7

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yes, I'll pm you soon. I'm in great debate of which product to choose as both are very intriguing to me.
Please get your info over, the sooner the better! so this way MidwestBeast does not chew off my arm waiting for his :)

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Please get your info over, the sooner the better! so this way MidwestBeast does not chew off my arm waiting for his :)
Hoping I win so I can give Flexatril another try. Everyone seems to love it and I didn't get much out of it

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bob is the best of lean proteins!

*grabbing some seasoning salts* :food:

ForceOfNature

Awards
Received today! Log will be up most likely tomorrow. So excited!! Thanks for the sick hook up :D