NBA PLAYOFFS

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Who's watching and who's in for the finals??? I think it's been exciting so far. Can't wait to see Game 7 Between Philly and Boston. Who's coming out of the west?? OKC or the Spurs? Lots to talk about

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the nba playoffs are my favorite post season of any sport....for that matter the nba is the best pro sport out there right now....but i've picked the thunder to win the west....i'd rather see the spurs but the thunder are unbelievable, i'm just not a fan besides westbrook, he's a freak athlete

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
the nba playoffs are my favorite post season of any sport....for that matter the nba is the best pro sport out there right now....but i've picked the thunder to win the west....i'd rather see the spurs but the thunder are unbelievable, i'm just not a fan besides westbrook, he's a freak athlete
Ratings have really gone up with the nba as of lately

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ratings have really gone up with the nba as of lately

well what else is on tv these days? baseball? haha, kind of a joke between my friends and i

but i love the playoffs, the intensity of every basket and big runs throughout the game are constant excitement

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
well what else is on tv these days? baseball? haha, kind of a joke between my friends and i

but i love the playoffs, the intensity of every basket and big runs throughout the game are constant excitement
Did you watch the last Miami Boston game?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rooting for the Celts, but damn was Miami impressive tonight. Hate to say it but looks like they take the series at home on Saturday :(

scw538

scw538

Awards
Iceberg Slim. Wow. I think king James will have a monster game tomorrow.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rooting for Oklahoma. They have too many favorable options over the Heat.

smohk

smohk

Awards
Rooting for it to be OVER!!!!! Thunder won the first game so I hope they sweep the series. If Miami had won I'd root for them.I'm tired of the trafiic problems it's causing. (I work right down the street from the Ford Center...Chesepeak arena, whatever they call it this week)

doggy_dog

doggy_dog

Awards
Rooting for it to be OVER!!!!! Thunder won the first game so I hope they sweep the series. If Miami had won I'd root for them.I'm tired of the trafiic problems it's causing. (I work right down the street from the Ford Center...Chesepeak arena, whatever they call it this week)
lol

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
haha i'm rooting for the opposite, after the finals are over....theres no sports until the fall

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I think this year has been one of the most exciting for the NBA in a long time. Everyone seems to be into the sport lately

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think this year has been one of the most exciting for the NBA in a long time. Everyone seems to be into the sport lately
i agree, i always watch the playoffs as much as possible but this year i'm hooked in...you can watch a game from start to finish with rarly a dull moment