NATADROL: THE RETURN!

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm like a kid waiting for christmas. I don't know how much longer I can stand to wait.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This week. Had some issues our supplier sent us corn starch instead of corn dextrin (binding agent for tablets).

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pumped to give Natadrol a go.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This week. Had some issues our supplier sent us corn starch instead of corn dextrin (binding agent for tablets).
Excited to see you guys release this. Eric always comes up with great products.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good deal!

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
This is why I was reluctant to give a hard date. No matter how hard you try even if we do everything on our end correctly how could you foresee a supplier mix up.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh damn! How I missed this? Sh!t I'm excited. :) can't wait

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Getting excited, need an update :).

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
Is anything in natadrol a banned substance?

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We will do a launch with Nutra. The stupid binder is coming in today. That took forever...

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
We will do a launch with Nutra. The stupid binder is coming in today. That took forever...
You would think that a company that made a mistake and sent you the wrong material would oh I don't know how about.....NOT TAKE THEIR SWEET ASS TIME getting you what you ordered. Call me crazy but that is how I would conduct business.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the update :)

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys. Screw them, let them know they pissed off a bunch of powerlifters hahaha.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You would think that a company that made a mistake and sent you the wrong material would oh I don't know how about.....NOT TAKE THEIR SWEET ASS TIME getting you what you ordered. Call me crazy but that is how I would conduct business.
Sounds like they have excellent customer service! LOL! I would even think that a discounted price of the product that was ordered would be in line also. Keeping the customer relations good is definitely key to having repeat business! Don' have to have a business major to know that! It always amazes me how many companies have the "screw the customer" mentality in customer service.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want my Natadrol, so happy to see the return I'm getting to anxious to see this out again.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I volunteer as tribute to do a sponsored log of the new Natadrol dosing/release ;)

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
I will hopefully get a chance to log this as well when I am done with the Andro Cutting Kit. I have not received any updates yet but it has to be close......crosses fingers.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am looking to try this for the 1st time. If it can compare with X-gels, I am sold.

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
I would not say it compares to X-gels due to it working via different mechanisms. They are both non hormonal strength and muscle builders but the comparisons really end there. X-gels is a great product with many satisfied consumers. Once the higher dose Natadrol hits the markets and people run it at a solid dose I expect it to be very well received. I could see the stack of the two being a great PH/DS free cycle.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't mind running a sponsored log of this haha.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe if you look at my review of Natadrol from last September, I said I would marry Natadrol if I could. Then it got pulled from the market, so I married my wife instead in June.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
I believe if you look at my review of Natadrol from last September, I said I would marry Natadrol if I could. Then it got pulled from the market, so I married my wife instead in June.
Some sites still sell it and you can find it on eBay as well...

You didn't have to marry her :p

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I need some Natadrol in my life ASAP.

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
How does Matadrol compare to Anadrol. Is it for bulking?
I am thinking you meant Matadrol to be Natadrol. Going on that assumption in NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM will we compare Natadrol to Anadrol. From everything I have read over the years and the people I have talked to Anadrol is one of the most potent steroids ever made for size and strength. Natadrol is a natural non hormonal anabolic. As great as I think Natadrol is it is not in the same league as Anadrol nor have we ever made that claim and we never will.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2x^

Just IMO. The effects you see from natadrol could be compared to something like anabeta. IMO natadrol is stronger though.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2x^ Just IMO. The effects you see from natadrol could be compared to something like anabeta. IMO natadrol is stronger though.
Way better than Anabeta. What you talking about Willis

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Way better than Anabeta. What you talking about Willis
I said it was stronger haha. They are both natural and supposed to increase strength/mass. That's about the end of the similarity but it's a closer comparison than anadrol lol.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I said it was stronger haha. They are both natural and supposed to increase strength/mass. That's about the end of the similarity but it's a closer comparison than anadrol lol.
Well played lol.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2x^

Just IMO. The effects you see from natadrol could be compared to something like anabeta. IMO natadrol is stronger though.
It's all in how your body deals with it. bdcc told me once that he liked to use Natadrol when he was taking a break from AB but that it elicited different effects.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's all in how your body deals with it. bdcc told me once that he liked to use Natadrol when he was taking a break from AB but that it elicited different effects.
I agree. Obviously very different products in the mechanisms/pathways they work through so of course effects are different. Just something similar for the guy who asked!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree. Obviously very different products in the mechanisms/pathways they work through so of course effects are different. Just something similar for the guy who asked!
Yeah, I was just agreeing with you. Some could have better results with one over the other in just how their body reacts/processes the product. Or for that matter, how quickly the body gets resistant or accustomed to said product before the effects aren't what they used to be. I believe that is why it is best to have different products like AB/ABE and Natadrol in the mix. Take a break from one and hit it from another angle with the other product-- keep your system on it's toes if you will.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is correct my dear Luke.

I have noticed strength increases every time I use Natadrol but nothing which effects body composition.

AnaBeta I genuinely feel improves my body composition.

I prefer the muscle fullness and vascularity effects of AnaBeta but enjoy the strength gains from Natadrol.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've put on mass w/ natadrol every time, but no doubt that comes from moving more weight in the gym and therefore building muscle. I think AB did give me some nice physical changes, but personal I respond much better to Natty and AB was nothing to note for me. It was decent enough though.

Also as a powerlifting it's obvious which I'd prefer.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is correct my dear Luke. I have noticed strength increases every time I use Natadrol but nothing which effects body composition. AnaBeta I genuinely feel improves my body composition. I prefer the muscle fullness and vascularity effects of AnaBeta but enjoy the strength gains from Natadrol.
And I notice exactly the opposite! Lol.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't imagine no strength from natadrol... but we have to remember, supplements are just that. They supplement what we already do. So if we are trying to do something - gain weight, get cut, get stronger, etc... then that's probably just gona help us reach our goal as long as we are training right for that.